Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Faith is what we need. Always.

People lost faith and look what happened.

Believe.

BigBadPaul posted: »

The worst thing about the wait is... we won't know whether TFTB will be continued until we get some news.

• You're shipped with your own bed.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i'm not.

• shit I'm gonna have to replay the whole game now!

9 million. Then you can choose again which partner you want, I chose Claptrap.

• No, I was agreeing. I was saying "why" as in, "why couldn't we have gotten this".

Cause eye banging each other is not enough after ignoring us for so much of the plot

• yeah cause it's warm, comfortable and it doesn't annoy me.

You're shipped with your own bed.

• Watching Rhys in such a state after Loader Bot's sacrifice was heartbreaking. :(

The worst thing about the wait is... we won't know whether TFTB will be continued until we get some news.

• enter image description here

So in my playthrough, Sasha completely ignores Rhys and goes straight to hug Vaughn. I amazed myself by how much I loved and relished that.

• edited October 2015

Funnily enough, when someone asked about the moment in the trailer where Rhys gets really sad, I jokingly said that he was sad about Loader Bot's "death"...

EDIT: Found it!

enter image description here

Watching Rhys in such a state after Loader Bot's sacrifice was heartbreaking.

do it for the juicy cash

shouldn't have doubted our hero Felix :^)

Quiff posted: »

shit I'm gonna have to replay the whole game now!

• edited October 2015

Everyone doesn't give Mira enough credit for her effort to aid her family. She is a very determined person and I do find her quite lovely. :)

Well, yeah. She did what she could. Too bad that many people don't care about her because they say her story is boring :( Although I find her story very interesting, mostly after episode 2 :p

She's like one of my favorite characters in GoT and Telltale Games in general ^-^

Edit: Ugh, I started hating my new avatar already. I guess I'll just go back to my Worgen avatar right now :/

Everyone doesn't give Mira enough credit for her effort to aid her family. She is a very determined person and I do find her quite lovely.

• edited October 2015

Rhys doesn't have a mechanical third leg. What if he decided to get one in the present?

• We will know soon enough... :(

• DUDE

I MAY HAVE READ FANFICS FOR THIS

BUT IT'S SLIGHTLY MESSED UP

Sooooo OT3 confirmed?

• PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WASN'T SERIOUS

DUDE I MAY HAVE READ FANFICS FOR THIS BUT IT'S SLIGHTLY MESSED UP

• If we raged, we'd probably end up on Reddit.

again

Toffe posted: »

In a way i'm disappointed as i sort of would love to see you guys rage no offence, but it's better this way now we all are happy! Tho i am still gonna post this gif i have been waiting for too long not to use it XD

• This is like SAVE DOUG.

"SHIP RHYIONA"

• Seeing that TWAU doesn't have any news yet I think it'll be a few years before we're back in the saddle again.

• I still want to know! Honestly, I don't think Vallory is their mother, but I really think there may have been some Vallory/Felix going on at some point.

All the time I thought that Fiona and Sasha are Vallory's children. And what relationships Vallory and Felix had? I'm kinda disappointed that was not explained

• Springs, Athena, and August.

Can't skip out on the love birds :^)

So who did you guys pick?

• There you go predicting the future again...

Funnily enough, when someone asked about the moment in the trailer where Rhys gets really sad, I jokingly said that he was sad about Loader Bot's "death"... EDIT: Found it!

• I'm pretty sure it's just the flower, because I was pretty much playing Good Guy Rhys the entire way. But while I like the fact that TTG did take the community's opinions into account and didn't force a ship on anyone, I still feel if you're not intentionally shipping anyone on purpose (like myself), you're gonna end up in Sasha's corner.
    I mean, it's not like there was a "give flower to Fiona" option. The options were more like "give flower to nice and pretty girl who saw you pick it and is now smiling at you somewhat expectantly" or "be rude and keep the flower to yourself for no good reason, you selfish prick". I'd say you have to be kinda mean towards Sasha to end up being "interested in someone else" while trying to be Prince Charming with Fiona all the time won't help.

HellFish posted: »

Well, I think so, but I can't confirm nor deny whether any of the pro-Jack options also influence it... Anyway, the only option that disa

• dragon ball reference there ttg?

Green613 posted: »

i died of hype

• edited October 2015

I predicted Loader Bot being the stranger.

Funnily enough, when someone asked about the moment in the trailer where Rhys gets really sad, I jokingly said that he was sad about Loader Bot's "death"... EDIT: Found it!

• edited October 2015

• I'd said LB was the stranger, too, but only as a joke.

• I'd love for it to have been one, but I think it's a Street Fighter reference, as what Gortys shoots out is a ball of energy, rather than a beam of energy.

Quiff posted: »

dragon ball reference there ttg?

• I think it'll be a few years before we're back in the saddle again.

well, fak.

that's gonna be a long wait. xd

Seeing that TWAU doesn't have any news yet I think it'll be a few years before we're back in the saddle again.

You guys are forgetting that for some of us Rhyiona's not the only thing canon. Make way for Fiona x Money now 100% confirmed.

• Still can't believe it, got Rhyiona, Loader Bot and Gortys are fine and Felix never actually betrayed us.

Good stuff.

• Now just gotta find a way to "predict" Season 2. <3

There you go predicting the future again...

• When they say Rhyiona is canon, but Rhysha won by a landslide.

TROLOLOLOl

• Sighs.

kaza125 posted: »

When they say Rhyiona is canon, but Rhysha won by a landslide. TROLOLOLOl

• https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/3pjbrg/tftbl_episode_5_discussion_thread_spoiler_warning/cw76cvy

As a GBX employee I'm proud of what they've been able to accomplish, and as a fan I can't wait for more. :)

Even gearbox employees want more Borderlands

• I've seen small hints for TWAU season 2

Seeing that TWAU doesn't have any news yet I think it'll be a few years before we're back in the saddle again.

• Still don't like him though

Still can't believe it, got Rhyiona, Loader Bot and Gortys are fine and Felix never actually betrayed us. Good stuff.

• Whatever you say, mate. We are happy, you are happy, let's not create unnecessary war.

• he's still the man

never actually betrayed us, gave us nine million... felix is the hero we need

Still don't like him though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.