Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• :D Alright then

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh no. Jokes are allowed. Just no jokes that are about "Rhyiona is not canon, blah blah blah" because... you know

• this made me emotional

You guys were the best neighbours we could have ever asked for.

Leluch123 posted: »

Well Rhyionans I finally played the shit out of this game so I'm ready to say that so prepare yourselves! Thank you! Ha! bet you didn'

• You guys were the best neighbours we could have ever asked for.

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this made me emotional You guys were the best neighbours we could have ever asked for.

• 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00001101 00001010

this made me emotional You guys were the best neighbours we could have ever asked for.

• Night, Wolfenus!

I hear a voice calling, Calling out for me. These shackles I've made in, an attempt to be free, Be it for reason, be it for love. I

• I rescued and kept her alive. My view of her is that of a friend, she's no longer in Rhys' close circle, IMO, but they can still rely on each to an extent, more her on him than otherway.

BigBadPaul posted: »

She didn't seem to care about Rhys... Even though she said in Episode 5 that she kept them from killing him, her reaction when she saw hi

• dem eyebrows .^. irhysistable (this pun is ancient, but so true xd)

• edited October 2015

When someone says there won't be a season 2 of Tales

• Even once you could've called me a Rhysha shipper (Yes, once before I started shipping Rhyiona). Its been a pleasure knowing you guys. Through head-butting and countless TF2 Skirmish events. It was really fun. Let us all hope in the future there will be a S2 of this Awesome game. And hopefully the old Crew make a return!

God bless Rhyiona and Rhysha Shippers!

enter link description here

enter link description here

Well Rhyionans I finally played the shit out of this game so I'm ready to say that so prepare yourselves! Thank you! Ha! bet you didn'

• Oh the finale was amazing, i almost cried when Sasha was "passing out". Somehow i killed Yvette though...The ending was subtle, dissapearing into nothingness, something like in The Wolf Among Us fashion... Anyway i really hope to see what happens in the end...maybe a DLC or a comlete new series. Anyway long story short there is enough mystery to assume that they won't end the series, at least not now.

• enter image description here

01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00001101 00001010

• You've been watching my Corpse Party LP!? Thank you so much!

Hanna, you have amazing skills for being able to pay attention two things like those at once. XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh great I can't wait to watch it! :'D I've been watching your Corpse party let's play while I'm drawing (yes, it's possible to draw and watch a let's play at the same time)

• G'night Wolfenus

Sweet Rhys third leg dreams

I hear a voice calling, Calling out for me. These shackles I've made in, an attempt to be free, Be it for reason, be it for love. I

• When I go to the Rhysha thread.

• So who else brofisted Vaughn as Fiona?

(?) Girls can be bros too!

That was adorable.

I will miss them trying to get us down

• I hugged him ayy lmao

So who else brofisted Vaughn as Fiona? (?) Girls can be bros too! That was adorable.

• I know right, who's to say that those are unvaughnted c:

• I wanted to but I couldn't resist a brofist.

I hugged him ayy lmao

• Yeah that was really sad, I was expecting Sasha to be like

LMAO IM FINE

But then I thought she was really gonna die and it was getting sad ;-;

• When someone says there won't be Season 2 of Tales

01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00001101 00001010

• It's Vaughn though

I hugged the heck out of him, I've been waiting for him for so long .^.

So who else brofisted Vaughn as Fiona? (?) Girls can be bros too! That was adorable.

• edited October 2015

C'mon, he deserved a hug!...

• Oh, yes, to put something into the spoiler thing I only have to press "this comment contains spoilers", right?

• I didnt even get Yvette except her in her cell .-.

I guess she ded now

HazzatheMan posted: »

So did anyone else wonder why Yvette didn't get jettisoned into space? Or was it cuz she was in a cell? Basically in my playthrough, I jettisoned 12,000 employee's into space, and Yvette was just left in a cell

• Yo what's this why are you not using a Rhys gif?

When someone says there won't be Season 2 of Tales

• edited October 2015

"What's up Glasses Face"

"Not much, Hat Lady"

That was cute :3

• edited October 2015

Yo what's this why are you not using a Rhys gif?

Why am I getting punished for being different?!

She deserves a chance too!...

Yo what's this why are you not using a Rhys gif?

• He looks badass now. :D

buntingsir posted: »

It's Vaughn though I hugged the heck out of him, I've been waiting for him for so long .^.

• Yikeers, Telltale shouldnt have made it so hard to get, I feel like most people didnt want to go

"FUCK OFF RHYS DONT GO NEAR SASHA"

• You have to go to spoilers and then to other.

Daryace posted: »

Oh, yes, to put something into the spoiler thing I only have to press "this comment contains spoilers", right?

• He did but the brofist is seriously cute. ;-;

C'mon, he deserved a hug!...

really had a fun time these past 4 months with you guys :D

hopefully we'll meet again in near future

I don't like difference

Yo what's this why are you not using a Rhys gif? Why am I getting punished for being different?! She deserves a chance too!...

• Yes, like straight from Dragon Age or something, haha. Just got that feeling... that's all his abs and beard probably....

He looks badass now.

• Fiona can mention something about Rhys abs at the door being blocked with the beacon.

She'll seem 'em, we wont ;-;

Quiff posted: »

Guys, I am disappointed. We never got to see those abs Rhys were hiding, nor the revelation of his siren tattoo.

I don't like difference

• ...can you explain me that like if I was Dummy as fuck? D: <

You have to go to spoilers and then to other.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.