Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It'll be like that every morning.

Thank you for the good night! I just woke up and the first place I went is here.

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Who cares so long as they're together and have a mutual agreement that 2 friends of the opposite sex need comfort at night sometimes

• You have a surprisingly dirty mind...

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited October 2015

"Don't feel bad, you did a fine job tossing your little balls about"

You live in a.... Campavan!

• that's true, but still that doesn't mean it's too late for you (c:

a decade is a pretty long period of time, who knows what could happen :D

20 year old me vs 14 year old you. You still have a lot of time my friend, believe it or not I wanna be married with kids before I turn 30 c

• Well. Try not to fall into your oven and turn into lasagna now.

Don't be Lasagna

I'm still totally tired and wiped but this is the one thread that wakes me up in excitement!

No worries, you've actually caught me in a great mood wherein after I have had a little bit to drink and binge-watched reviews by Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw on YouTube, I turn into Mr NotCompetelyHazzatheMan :P

• edited October 2015

Hello, Rhyionians. While browsing your thread, I couldn't help but notice that you called Rhyiona "canon" more than once. Why is that? I don't recall any ships being tagged as canon, and Rhyiona surely didn't gain any upper hand with a few lines and forgettable glances.

EDIT: this is not meant to offend anybody it's just so that Rhysha and Rhyhonia can settle their feelings after the game has ended ^^
    enter image description here

• well thats... thats a good point

I guess my post goes for 24/7???

rhonu posted: »

what do you mean remember, i haven't stopped thinking about it

• Rhysha and Rhyiona are canon in the end

Toffe posted: »

Hello, Rhyionians. While browsing your thread, I couldn't help but notice that you called Rhyiona "canon" more than once. Why is that? I don

• I completely agree with you, it's a good thing my oven is downstairs and off :D

But yes, welcome to the thread :)

Well. Try not to fall into your oven and turn into lasagna now. I'm still totally tired and wiped but this is the one thread that wakes me up in excitement!

• edited October 2015

It's never too late for anyone, but I do envy the people in a successful relationship at the age of say 25... But that's not important.

It's funny cuz in 6 months time I'm applying to the Military so I have to be in shape and clean-shaven or else it's no career for me.

But rest assured that even after I join up I will try and visit here as much as possible, maybe to regain a sense of humanity, or maybe to just, you know, check in on my friends.

that's true, but still that doesn't mean it's too late for you (c: a decade is a pretty long period of time, who knows what could happen

• I absolutely don't want to get involved in this debate, but technically determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and canonize one either in a statement or in their next appearance in a Canon Borderlands game.
    I hope you understand my neutrality.
    Have a good day!
    :)

Kruzii posted: »

Rhysha and Rhyiona are canon in the end

• i don't recall sasha opening the vault and disappearing with rhys, but again, it could just be my bad memory

Hello, Rhyionians. While browsing your thread, I couldn't help but notice that you called Rhyiona "canon" more than once. Why is that? I don

• edited October 2015

Because it is a choice my dear neighbor, and we chose Rhyiona. So it is canon for us just as Rhysha is canon for you. Bear in mind that you can refuse either ship if you so want to...

• edited October 2015

I am awake and ready to be rocked like a hurricane! I come bearing gifts though! Some Rhyiona pictures to kick off my very very late day.

Done by

Done by http://megdesu.tumblr.com/ ^

Tea!

AND FOR THE FINALE!

DA FINALE

Done by http://dariucdraws.tumblr.com/ ^

• Rhys and Fiona will never get tired of each other.

......except when they tire each other out.......( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because people get tired and having sex with the same person for ages on end will get boring so best to leave some of the mystery for during the day and at night they can hope for the best

• I absolutely don't want to get involved in this debate, but technically determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and canonize one either in a statement or in their next appearance in a Canon Borderlands game.

I hope you understand my neutrality.

Have a good day!

:)

I absolutely don't want to get involved in this debate, but technically determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and canonize one either in a statement or in their next appearance in a Canon Borderlands game.

determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and canonize one either in a statement or in their next appearance in a Canon Borderlands game.

canonize one either in a statement or in their next appearance in a Canon Borderlands game.

canonize.

Rhys Catholic confirmed?

Has Telltale gone too far?

I absolutely don't want to get involved in this debate, but technically determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and ca

• Well then good to have you aboard, I'm sure the others already welcomed you but allow me to present my own.

Bienvenidos! (゚ヮ゚)

Thanks for the good night! I'm up now! Yeah we haven't met before but that's okay, I love meeting new people! I had seen this thread in passing a few times but kept forgetting to make an account, finally did it so here I am haha.

• I can't recall Rhys giving Fiona a beautiful flower.

i don't recall sasha opening the vault and disappearing with rhys, but again, it could just be my bad memory

• I see his hand on her ass in the first pic ;)

I am awake and ready to be rocked like a hurricane! I come bearing gifts though! Some Rhyiona pictures to kick off my very very late day.

• military sounds kinda fun...

But rest assured that even after I join up I will try and visit here as much as possible

that's good to know

god, so many ppl loving this place... it's truly incredible ^-^

It's never too late for anyone, but I do envy the people in a successful relationship at the age of say 25... But that's not important. I

• Sexy...

Rhys and Fiona will never get tired of each other. ......except when they tire each other out.......( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• What if it's actually them disintegrating?

Do you go down with the ship?

i don't recall sasha opening the vault and disappearing with rhys, but again, it could just be my bad memory

• edited October 2015

you`re new! welcome to the fam!<3

• Don't recall Rhys ever hugging Fiona

• Hi there! I just finished the game, and finally got the access to reading the forum again(didn't want to be too spoilered)! I do not write much here, but I read a lot. You guys are cool! And this ship (RhysxFiona) is too!
    And to think of it now: the only time I thought about shipping Rhys with Sasha was before Fiona was even introduced in the game ;) After that - nononono ( muttering Rhys voice).

• Those glances are anything but forgettable...

• edited October 2015

I'm afraid I don't understand this statement.
    Can you explain?

Edit: Never mind. I get the joke now.

I absolutely don't want to get involved in this debate, but technically determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and ca

• Scary bruh. But it's what I wanna do! :)

I'd come back more for you guys than for Rhyiona tbh!!! <3

military sounds kinda fun... But rest assured that even after I join up I will try and visit here as much as possible that's good to know god, so many ppl loving this place... it's truly incredible ^-^

• surprisingly? :P

You have a surprisingly dirty mind...

• enter image description here

I see his hand on her ass in the first pic

• You know it.

Sexy...

• What glances? I can't recall there being any.

Those glances are anything but forgettable...

• this didn't happen in my game, bro. not in my game.

Leluch123 posted: »

Don't recall Rhys ever hugging Fiona

• it's canon in our hearts

• Thanks! Glad to be apart of it, it seems so friendly and cuddly here which is exactly what I need everyday.

Kruzii posted: »

you`re new! welcome to the fam!<3

• Don't recall Rhys ever hinting towards Sasha that he was interested in her...

So what? Giving her a flower is a sign of love? She didn't seem to think so :P

And she can hug Vaughn instead!!

• Or this enter image description here

• Whoever you chose is implied to have a canon future as far as I'm concerned.

• aww that's so sweet of you (c:

Scary bruh. But it's what I wanna do! I'd come back more for you guys than for Rhyiona tbh!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.