Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey hey! Welcome to the thread buddy, we're really glad to have you around!

Mawula posted: »

Hi there! I just finished the game, and finally got the access to reading the forum again(didn't want to be too spoilered)! I do not write m

• Well you've been away for so long that I forget what you're like sometimes!!! :P

rhonu posted: »

surprisingly? :P

• :D

enter image description here

Hi there! I just finished the game, and finally got the access to reading the forum again(didn't want to be too spoilered)! I do not write m

• You know it. :)

Couldn't Resist

HazzatheMan posted: »

I see his hand on her ass in the first pic

• Aaaaaaaand we're going back to the old days again. I'm leaving before a ship war starts again.

Toffe posted: »

Hello, Rhyionians. While browsing your thread, I couldn't help but notice that you called Rhyiona "canon" more than once. Why is that? I don

• Yeah, obviously she didn't. And 4 episodes of development are nothing (pinky promise, telling how Sasha left a mark on August, all the flower scene, eyebrows and compliments in the 4th Episode).

Nope, nothing at all.

Don't recall Rhys ever hinting towards Sasha that he was interested in her... So what? Giving her a flower is a sign of love? She didn't seem to think so :P And she can hug Vaughn instead!!

• enter image description here

Hello, Rhyionians. While browsing your thread, I couldn't help but notice that you called Rhyiona "canon" more than once. Why is that? I don

• welcome, buddy!<3

• aw, i'm sorry!! ;; now i'll have to go for a few days again, because i'm travelling, but i will come back the 27th, hopefully to stay! <3

Well you've been away for so long that I forget what you're like sometimes!!! :P

• Nearly there, guys...

• Alright, enough with the Rhysha Vs Rhyiona, please.

• edited October 2015

But mi amore, I don't live in London :(

Still, if you're ever on Skype I would happily chat with you there! :D

rhonu posted: »

aw, i'm sorry!! ;; now i'll have to go for a few days again, because i'm travelling, but i will come back the 27th, hopefully to stay!

• edited October 2015

Don't worry this is just for fun it's not like we really hate you guys or anything :)
    And don't take offence by this guys the game ended we all need to blow off some steam ^^

lottii-lu posted: »

Aaaaaaaand we're going back to the old days again. I'm leaving before a ship war starts again.

• Yea I can feel the ayy lmao leaving my body

BigBadPaul posted: »

Nearly there, guys...

• that sounds kinda lewd, if you ask me...

Nearly there, guys...

• Ah fuck August :P

armis37 posted: »

Yeah, obviously she didn't. And 4 episodes of development are nothing (pinky promise, telling how Sasha left a mark on August, all the flower scene, eyebrows and compliments in the 4th Episode). Nope, nothing at all.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Well aside from that stutter when FIona said Sasha was coming?

now that my friend you call an excited smile

Don't recall Rhys ever hinting towards Sasha that he was interested in her... So what? Giving her a flower is a sign of love? She didn't seem to think so :P And she can hug Vaughn instead!!

• The Rhyionans remember them. That's what matters.

armis37 posted: »

What glances? I can't recall there being any.

• how could anybody hate us? we are really awesome

Don't worry this is just for fun it's not like we really hate you guys or anything And don't take offence by this guys the game ended we all need to blow off some steam ^^

• Hey! Welcome to the thread, I'm new too so we can be new together!

Woo

• The Nile is a river in Egypt. :D

But it's also what you're experiencing right now.

• Too be fair, I think the reason Rhys and Fiona disappeared in the end is so Borderlands 3 doesnt need to make "something cannon." If they arnt there to confirm to deny, then its cannon for anyone.

I absolutely don't want to get involved in this debate, but technically determinants are not canon until Gearbox or Telltale come out and ca

• Agreed. I saw enough of ship fighting back when I was apart of the Person of Interest fandom. Except that was much more brutal and they resulted to personal insults.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Alright, enough with the Rhysha Vs Rhyiona, please.

• edited October 2015

;)

Enjoy it, guys!... you deserve it.

• I agree.

LET US HAVE PEACE!

• edited October 2015

What if it's actually them disintegrating?

What if it's actually them disintegrating? Do you go down with the ship?

• I was hoping for Fiona as a playable Vault hunter though...
    :'(

Poogers555 posted: »

Too be fair, I think the reason Rhys and Fiona disappeared in the end is so Borderlands 3 doesnt need to make "something cannon." If they arnt there to confirm to deny, then its cannon for anyone.

• Trust me, the "wars" here are nothing compared to most fandoms but debating what's better is probably not what people visiting the threads want to see. ;P

Agreed. I saw enough of ship fighting back when I was apart of the Person of Interest fandom. Except that was much more brutal and they resulted to personal insults.

• edited October 2015

You heard the man with woman avatar!

Peace it is!

I agree. LET US HAVE PEACE!

• yoooooooooo

• edited October 2015

Man with woman avatar

Indeed! That is what I am!

You heard the man with woman avatar! Peace it is!

• eyy' welcome!

• ^^^ brb fixing it

Man with woman avatar Indeed! That is what I am!

• I hope that means you've enjoyed it. :p

yoooooooooo

• Wut?

The Nile is a river in Egypt. But it's also what you're experiencing right now.

• I thought we were done with these Rhysha vs Rhyiona serious arguments as soon as they were both available in game. Get over it people.

• YOOOOOOOO

I hope that means you've enjoyed it.

• The cars advertisement I want to see.

• edited October 2015

PS: Please don't bother Rhyionas in their thread with Rhysha stuff. You're not only annoying almost everyone in their thread that way, but also showing Rhyshas in a bad light. Thanks.

I would like to kindly ask to get your Rhysha things out of our thread and stop it with the Rhyiona vs Rhysha. Also you're making me hate Rhysha, a ship I don't dispite and wants to help stop the hate in the Tumblr tag.

May I just remind you; Telltale made an option who we like for us so it's better if we be happy what they delivered, however in our own threads

• raaaaaaaad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.