Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I wrote an entire dinner scene but now I changed pages and lost it.

Basically, Rhys orders pizza with sauce on it and Sasha kicks him in the balls, not once, but twice.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, and it still sounded like sauce. Also Rhys says Fi again, so ye, whatchyagonnadoboutit!

• How do we get it?

BigBadPaul posted: »

I guess I'll create a third save file... To be honest though, I'm not even surprised! The option itself was actually pretty hard to get!

• Same

HazzatheMan posted: »

I cried at 3 points: LB's supposed death Gortys' supposed death and actually yes, Sasha's supposed death...

• edited October 2015

Rhys orders pizza with sauce on it and Sasha kicks him in the balls, not once, but twice.

enter image description here

H-harsh...

I wrote an entire dinner scene but now I changed pages and lost it. Basically, Rhys orders pizza with sauce on it and Sasha kicks him in the balls, not once, but twice.

• (You have to either keep the flower for yourself, or not pick it at all for it to work!)

When you get the scene by the Vault door, pick the "Stay away from Sasha" option.

Then pick "I am interested in someone else".

Eryka posted: »

How do we get it?

• I'm gonna need a warehouse full of tissues.

WHY DO YOU GOTTA MAKE ME CRY BIGBADPAUL. THAT SONG MAKES ME CRY. Y-you want some tissues?... Great video by the way, I enjoy it.

• I only cried when loader bot "died"

Eryka posted: »

I finally finish E5! I was almost crying 3 times.

• I knew I shouldn't give her the flower... (I couldn't resist because it was actually funny...)

(You have to either keep the flower for yourself, or not pick it at all for it to work!) When you get the scene by the Vault door, pick the "Stay away from Sasha" option. Then pick "I am interested in someone else".

• i cried at those points you mentioned, during the intro, when rhys started ripping off his cybernetics, and during the last 10 minutes. and during the credits.and after the credits

it was a rollercoaster

HazzatheMan posted: »

I cried at 3 points: LB's supposed death Gortys' supposed death and actually yes, Sasha's supposed death...

• People are liking The Offer and I'M DYING FROM HAPPINESS. A lot of the love is coming from Tumblr (YEAH, TUMBLR) and you guys. I even got some some messages about Rhyiona on Tumblr, like holy crap, ARE RHYIONA SHIPPERS COMING OUT OF HIDING NOW?

• I don't exactly have a warehouse of tissues... I know someone who does but... I think she's busy at the moment.

But I got a couple of these! Hopefully they will last for a couple of minutes!

I'm gonna need a warehouse full of tissues.

• Same. I cried when loader bot supposedly died. I felt bad for Jack during that one scene after Helios kinda went splat. I cried the hardest when the episode ended though, the credits song hit me right in the feels.

I only cried when loader bot "died"

• KRISTI WE'RE DYING TO SEE YOUR LP YOU'RE KILLING US

kristi78968 posted: »

People are liking The Offer and I'M DYING FROM HAPPINESS. A lot of the love is coming from Tumblr (YEAH, TUMBLR) and you guys. I even got some some messages about Rhyiona on Tumblr, like holy crap, ARE RHYIONA SHIPPERS COMING OUT OF HIDING NOW?

• I HAVE TO RE-EDIT IT CAUSE THE GAME AUDIO WAS LOW. I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN WOLF. I WILL DELIVER! (Most likely tomorrow or throughout tonight)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

KRISTI WE'RE DYING TO SEE YOUR LP YOU'RE KILLING US

• KRISTI WE'RE DYING

KRISTI WE'RE DYING TO SEE YOUR LP YOU'RE KILLING US

• When a girl hears this:

Can I get a pizza with Sash on it.

They'd probably wouldn't be happy.

I even had Claptrap as waiter.

Rhys orders pizza with sauce on it and Sasha kicks him in the balls, not once, but twice. H-harsh...

• Took a shower, feeling freaky fresh so here's some more Rhyiona pictures or gifs to spiffy up this thread. Sorry if these get annoying, I just like to add some pictures to this thread.

Woo!

Also

Woo2

Also. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LAURA BAILEY SHIPS RHYIONA.

OH MY GOD

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited October 2015

I couldn't help but feel a bit of remorse for Handsome Jack at the scene of his demise. Even though he might be a psychotic mad man, he still has emotions.

• edited October 2015

Yep, he totally deserved it. x)

When a girl hears this: Can I get a pizza with Sash on it. They'd probably wouldn't be happy. I even had Claptrap as waiter.

• Yeah that was just brutal.

Way too many supposed deaths, it sorta took away the impact of it.

• :O

Took a shower, feeling freaky fresh so here's some more Rhyiona pictures or gifs to spiffy up this thread. Sorry if these get annoying, I ju

• Mä oon suomalainen jos halut palkkaa, Viiskyt euroo per tunti en oo halpa huora

Well then you better Finnish it fast!

• I know right! I saw that and completely freaked out.

It's happening

:O

• Suomi, ota armahda minun sieluni.

Toffe posted: »

Mä oon suomalainen jos halut palkkaa, Viiskyt euroo per tunti en oo halpa huora

• You know guys, some of that unused audio that was in ep 4 that was in ep 5, one of the things was that after Rhys and Fiona repeated what they said they would start freaking out about how they remembered it with Rhys saying how it was a nice moment for them, but I guess it was removed becuase it kinda ruined the tone of the ending :P

• edited October 2015

I'm just surprised that they decided to keep IN the audio... FOR ONCE!

AND IT WORKED IN OUR FAVOUR! <3

Poogers555 posted: »

You know guys, some of that unused audio that was in ep 4 that was in ep 5, one of the things was that after Rhys and Fiona repeated what th

• The loot is enough to keep them living in bliss for the rest of their lives.

Fiona knows -- sort of -- what to expect out of a vault but the sight hadn't been any less mesmerizing when it'd finally come. She'd stolen a glance at him, quickly, to see if he'd been feeling the same and his expression would've been comical if she hadn't been stunned herself.

He'd looked back for a split second, and the nod he'd given her was the convincing she needed to collect whatever she could.

It'd be all but great from then on, she'd figured; she'd be able to give Sasha the life she deserved and get off the forsaken planet they'd been unfortunate enough to be born in -- but she hadn't been able to help but have a nagging feeling at the back of her mind when she'd looked at him for the corner of her eye.

She'd known she shouldn't act like a giddy teenager but shaking away his earlier words hadn't been easy as she'd expected.

She considered herself strong willed but everyone had their breaking point.

When they'd gotten up, carrying as much as they could, he'd wordlessly gestured her to follow him back to the entrance and she's mortified, today, to admit the moment had terrified her.

It'd seemed too picture perfect then -- things ending the way they started and them parting ways to find themselves a better life leaving that to the imagination of whoever would hear about their story but leaving her (and him, she'd quietly accepted) feeling empty.

But things didn't end like the turning of a page in a book and she now feels silly for believing that.

Rhys hadn't left and their group hadn't split; she frankly doesn't understand why she'd been scared but the words had been so final and history repeating itself had seemed foreboding so she lets it slide.

They've decided that wherever one goes the others go as well and this sense of family is something she hasn't felt in a long time. She had Sasha -- and Felix, now that she'd learned the truth -- but their lives had always been so on the line she'd never really had a chance to simply sit down and enjoy the company.

It makes her nostalgic, just a little.

They're rich now and finding somewhere to stay isn't going to be particularly hard but her life now has complications that lie on something far harder to handle than money.

It seems he senses this as well because she knows she's not imagining it when he seemingly on accident sits a little too close or brushes a hand against her when he thinks the others aren't looking.

It's a problem, she knows, because she hasn't quite forgotten what he'd told her right before their new life began.

Rhys knows she'd understood. There's no doubt in her mind he does because she hadn't been able to stop herself from raising her eyebrows, lips pursed, in realisation when he'd revealed he'd been thinking of someone else. She'd understood the implications and her lack of a negative response had given him enough confidence to give her a goofy smile confirming her suspicions.

He hadn't tried anything, not really, but she couldn't ignore what were clearly hints.

Fiona's not sure if he's been respecting her boundaries or if the opportunity simply hadn't presented itself but she decides it's a mix of both when it's suddenly just the two of them after what felt like a long time. Sasha and Vaughn are off trying to find the perfect place -- much to her dismay because neither of their styles were quite what she appreciated -- and she shifts in her seat when she feels the intensity of his gaze.

"So..."

The words seem to fall on empty ears from his point of view, she can tell, because he frowns after a few seconds at her silence and she braces herself for what's coming.

It's not that she's scared but she doesn't know how to deal with something she's never had time for before and she bitterly reminds herself she wouldn't be in this situation if she'd kept it that way -- but she knows deep inside she's enjoying this whole mess and she doesn't waste time trying to deny it. She's tired of pretending, it's all she's ever done.

"Okay, really?" Rhys blurts out incredulously. "Are you really gonna be doing this? We're not twelve, Fiona."

She knows he's right but she waits for him to go on.

"I mean... how long have we been beating around the bush now?"

"Around... four months now." She finally breaks her silence tentatively and she knows she's confirming everything with a simple chouce of words.

"You weren't actually supposed to answer that."

"I know."

It feels like he's waiting for her to say anything more but she decides he should be leading them because she's at a loss as to what to do and he kind od understands the pleading look she gives him because he sighs and leans back on his chair before going on.

"You know and I know," he affirms and she bites her lip nervously, "so what's the deal? I mean... I'm not trying to pressure you or anything but... I'd like an answer at least. You know? 'Rhys, just wait a little more' or 'It's not going to happen' or something. Cause I feel like I don't know what to expect right now."

"I'm sorry," she confesses, "I just don't know how to deal with this. I'm not used to this."

His face drops a little and it looks like she's made him feel guilty so when he's about to open his mouth, and she's sure it's to apologise, she interrupts before he can utter a word.

"I'm not going to deny anything," she carefully lets slip and she can feel herself blushing -- damn her control, "but can you please tone it down? They could be back any minute."

"I don't really care," he shrugs and scoots closer to her, "they're gonna have to know eventually."

"That's... reassuring, thanks."

It's a sarcastic response but he seems satisfied.

"And uh..."

He's the one violently blushing now and she suddenly remembers why exactly she can't ever bring herself to push him away.

"...Can I kiss you?"

The request coupled with his fervent blush is so innocent that she almost can't help but laugh but suddenly she feels like things aren't hard like she was making them seem and she simply finds herself leaning forward and doing it for him instead.

He wraps an arm around her, carefully, still unsure of what lines he can cross but she presses closer against him in approval and she can feel him relax under the pressure.

It's not long but it's enough for now, she decides, as they break away.

"Let's uh... take it slow, okay?"

His nervous smile as he speaks makes the corners of her lips tug upwards before she disentangles herself from him at the sound of the door unlocking, their friends coming back.

"Yeah." She agrees and she doesn't pull away when he reaches for her hand.

Okay okay I was feeling CHEESY after that ending please forgive this junk

Also sorry for any typos again but you know how tablets are.

• Venaa ooks suomalainen vai onks sul joku iha vitun pro kääntäjä?

Suomi, ota armahda minun sieluni.

• Hey, just so all of you know, Telltale is doing a Ask me Anything here

• Ohhh I saw the first part, I was wondering why you deleted it.

I HAVE TO RE-EDIT IT CAUSE THE GAME AUDIO WAS LOW. I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN WOLF. I WILL DELIVER! (Most likely tomorrow or throughout tonight)

• edited October 2015

So this is that TWAU and TFTB Crossover fic I have been planning for a while now. It's here! Well, the first chapter is at least :P SO PLEASE ENJOY!!!

A Tale Never Told: Chapter 1 – The Journey Begins

So, you want to hear this story? The story that that wretched man in the black coat never wanted me to tell anyone? Well, alright then, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind me telling it to all of you… Just be weary that you better know of more than just this world when you embark on reading this epic adventure. It may confuse you at times, but pay attention, and you shall understand in time.

O Nick’s Apartment, July 20th 2013

“Nick honey, are you settled in?” Nick’s girlfriend, Jayne, called to him from the kitchen just across from the living room with that smooth American voice that made him feel special. He was perched lazily on the spacious couch as he awaited her return to him, hopefully with fewer clothes and 2 bottles of alcohol.

Nick was a brutish man standing at 6’3, with a very tough physique of tight and obvious muscles. He had shoulder length black hair and a goatee beard that was in need of trimming soon. He had an array of tribal tattoo’s covering both of his broad arms, and had 2 obvious scars on his face; a scar down his right eye from a sword, and a crow’s feet shaped scar on his right cheek from a branding iron. Both scars were fairly obvious but had clearly been acquired a long time ago, and in Nick’s case; this was near 300 years ago.

“Yeah yeah, I’m waiting for you, babe” Nick spoke back with a voice that was both deep and gravelly, and with a Scottish accent so thick you could never get rid of it. Jayne practically sashayed herself back to the couch with a bottle of salted whiskey in one hand, and a glass of red wine in the other. She was a tall woman at 5’10, with a voluptuous figure to kill for and hair like ebony. She was often described as the sultry version of Snow White herself, but Jayne was far from ‘easy’ and Nick knew this all too well…

She perched herself next to him with one leg crossed over the other, clinked her glass with Nick’s and then sipped slowly. This night was meant to be special, but a certain individual was about to ruin it all for them.

A whoosh of sand formed into a tall dark figure right in front of the TV and made himself known to the pair “I hope I’m not interrupting you, Son?”
    Nick glared at the figure in response “Hello, Death. Sorry… I mean, Father”

It was true. The Horseman Death was indeed Nick’s creator some 2,000 years ago, and in spite of creating Nick to be a servant, he came to view him as a Son. Largely because Death had spent enough time around ‘Mundane’ people to understand emotion and know of its true benefits.

“Nick, I need to talk with you privately. I do apologise by the way Jayne-” Jayne waved him off and went upstairs “It’s ok, I know what you 2 get up to. But Nick, can you please say goodbye to me this time?” Nick flashed his love a cheeky wink before she removed herself from the vicinity of the 2 men; she could’ve sworn the raw power they both emanated was giving her a bad headache already…

Death was also tall at 6’5, but his athletically muscled physique was exaggerated by a severe lack of body fat and cold grey skin. He was the embodiment of a living corpse, but his eyes were solid yellow, and Nick wished he didn’t know that everything on Death’s body still worked like it should. Even so, Death did possess a human appearance, but that was for public eyes only.

He spoke again to his Son in that deep hybrid accent of British/American “The Business Office has asked me, to ask you, if you will do a job for them?”

Nick stood up and walked over to his window-view of the city. Why have a penthouse apartment and not use the window? “Why do they need me? Can Sheriff Beast not handle this by himself? Why not bring the Wolf out of his cosy retirement for a change…”

Death narrowed his gaze “Because this job requires someone with a will strong enough to resist the effects of a certain item… And, it requires someone with the power to literally travel between universes”

Nick was interested now. He turned around and swigged his whiskey “What item are you referring to?”

Death was nearly expressionless “The Daemon’s ring”

Nick nearly dropped his bottle at hearing the name “That ring?! But it’s sealed away in the Business Office! I put it there myself!”

Death nodded slowly “Yes, and you know what power it contains… If someone else got a hold of it then who knows what they could accomplish?”

Nick had to sit down, for the first time ever he was nervous about a magical item “That thing makes the One Ring of Middle Earth look like a child’s toy! It took forever for me to control it, I nearly murdered Jayne when I came back!...”

Death gestured for Nick to calm down “Yes yes, I know. But this time, your goal is to destroy it. Bringing it back is no longer an option, Mayor Cole and Deputy Mayor Beauty have both deemed it too unsafe to even exist”

Nick looked up at his Father, and gave a reluctant nod “Ok, fine, I will do it… You know, it really sucks that Fate binds you the way it does”

Death shrugged “Trust me Son, I would deal with this matter myself. But if someone of my power meddled in the affairs of other’s… Well, we all remember what happened. I wiped out an entire world, everyone, and everything…”

The pair reflected for a moment, before Nick grabbed his signature coat: A long black leather trench coat with a black velvet hood, and used one of his many powers to teleport straight to the Business Office.

O The Business Office

Beauty was sat at the Deputy Mayor’s desk when her papers suddenly flew off the table, and she herself nearly fell out of her chair. Luckily Nick grabbed her just in time before her whole body collided with the floor.

“Well aren’t you a fine gentleman, Harbinger?” Nick smirked as he sat her back up and then collected the discarded papers from the floor, setting them back neatly on Beauty’s desk. Nick’s title was ‘Harbinger’, a moniker given to him by Death upon his creation. Nick was literally Death’s Harbinger of Doom, the one who would carry out any order for his Master. That was a few centuries ago now, but the truth could never be buried…

“Sorry milady, seems we teleported too close to your desk, we’ll try better next time” Death gave a mocking bow afterwards and then snapped his fingers at Nick “You, stand there”

Nick did as he was told, albeit with some colour in his eyes. Nick’s eyes changed colour to yellow as he got angrier, but it was also a reminder that his human form was his weakest, and that he had 2 other’s to choose from… Both monstrous forms, and both of them renowned for their Apex qualities.

Death was presently joined by an elderly looking woman from the shadows themselves, Fray Totenkinder; the leader of the 13th Floor Witches.

Nick was a little confused “Wait why do both of you need to be here?”

Frau smirked then “Because 2 is better than one in this case. We don’t know what universe we’re sending you to; we’re simply following the trail that the thief left behind. Also bear this in mind, we can tell you already that not all of your powers will be available to you in this universe. Some will be, but not all”

Nick readied himself. Death and Frau spread their arms forward and chanted some ancient tongue. Then he felt it, Nick felt himself disappearing, disappearing into nothing but air. It was a horrific feeling to suddenly become weightless, no longer needing to breath, then losing all sense of anything and everything around you…

“Good luck my Son”

O The strange world

Nick was falling, falling from what looked like space, given how he could clearly see a moon above him in spite of it being the middle of the day. He couldn’t do anything to control his descent as he suddenly realised that teleporting wasn’t option for him right now. He would just have to hope that he could survive the fall in one piece…

Crash!

The landing in question was not on sand, but on a rocky outcrop. That had smashed Nick’s head into pieces. But Harbinger’s were not stopped so easily mind you… Nick’s head took only a minute to rebuild itself, though it certainly wasn’t a comfortable process.

However, looking around was a worse decision. Nick turned around to stare straight into the barrel of a shotgun, being wielded by a pasty man in a creepy mask; he was joined by at least 5-6 other men all like him, and all of them snarling and twitching. He gestured frantically for Nick to get up, and Nick complied.

He then spoke crazily “You are something new!! We want to eat you and get whatever it is that makes you strong! Eat you, eat you!!” Nick cracked out his neck, and responded back “Ok then, have a taste of my fist first”

Nick jabbed the Psycho in the face so hard that its nose was suddenly no longer a part of its anatomy. It turned around slowly then dropped dead before its companions. 2 other Psycho’s rushed Nick, one went in for a wild swing which Nick ducked, kicking him away afterwards as he grabbed the other Psycho by the throat and crushed it like a tin can. The Psycho from earlier punched Nick in the back of the head, but he didn’t even move from the attack!

The Psycho looked at his hand, and then hit Nick 3 more times in the torso upon him turning around. Nothing. Nick kicked his leg up in-between the Psycho’s legs and could’ve sworn the scream afterwards had damaged his ear drums. One other Psycho pulled out a knife and went in for a stab Nick parried the attack and forced the blade straight into the man’s throat, dragging it across afterwards and allowing the blood to spray out before dropping the corpse to the ground.

This was what Nick was good at, this is what he was made to do, this is what he loved doing… And he was enjoying it more and more, secretly wishing for more Psycho’s to appear.

There were 2 Psycho’s left now. A midget Psycho that Nick punted straight into the wall behind it with a satisfying crunch, and a Badass Psycho that was maybe more of a match for Nick than he initially thought. This one actually floored him with one lucky punch, but Nick got back up and jumped at the creature, throwing his fist straight into its throat.

He landed and stared at the Badass as it clutched at its neck for breath, till Nick placed his hands on either side of the creature’s face, and pushed them together. The blood splattering on Nick told the whole story of what just happened…

In the aftermath Nick had yellow eyes and a substantial amount of blood on him. Nothing to worry about for now, he had a ring to find. This was a mere bump in the road, and Nick had no issue with killing those who intended on killing him first. There was a secret to dealing with the Harbinger’s, but few knew of these methods.

Unfortunately for Nick, his little show of force hadn’t gone unnoticed. He had been watched from a hiding spot by a girl of about 7, wearing a white hat and with a red streak in her hair.

Her name, was Fiona.

A/N: So I finally bring you Chapter 1 of this!! This fic will have violence and swearing throughout, but each chapter will be spoiler tagged appropriately.

If you have ANY questions then ask me them, don't forget to Like and please leave a comment with your thoughts! <3

Bye for now my fellow Rhyionas!!! XD

• Yeah. Someone complained that the audio was too low for the parts so I want to re-edit them to make them perfect!

Ohhh I saw the first part, I was wondering why you deleted it.

• Fair enough, take your time, pal. :)

Yeah. Someone complained that the audio was too low for the parts so I want to re-edit them to make them perfect!

• Oh man when he ripped out his cybernetics, that was just painful to watch!

rhonu posted: »

i cried at those points you mentioned, during the intro, when rhys started ripping off his cybernetics, and during the last 10 minutes. and during the credits.and after the credits it was a rollercoaster

• I've been on-top of the Rhyiona tag on Tumblr and posting such quality posts like this.

• Nope.

Mistakes were unmade. :)

• holy crap that's lewd

I've been on-top of the Rhyiona tag on Tumblr and posting such quality posts like this.

• We salute you good sir/madam. B)

Navoc posted: »

Mistakes were unmade.

• This.

This is not junk. I have so many of your fics saved that it's shameful. You are an awesome writer and this is perfect and the characterization is perfect and I'm just gonna go curl up and cry because of how perfect this is.

The loot is enough to keep them living in bliss for the rest of their lives. Fiona knows -- sort of -- what to expect out of a vault but

Sign in to comment in this discussion.