Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Beautiful

kristi78968 posted: »

Expansion to what I wrote before since I've played episode 5! Hope you guys enjoy. P.S. PSSSSST @Vernaya The two human beings, one

• Glad you liked it. <3

...nailed it.

Of course I nailed it, he wouldn't be my #1 hubbie otherwise! :D

Also. Describe Rhys in three words. idiotic yet cute ...nailed it.

• Thanks! <3

Gigglebear posted: »

Beautiful

• We love him for his dorkiness.

Glad you liked it. ...nailed it. Of course I nailed it, he wouldn't be my #1 hubbie otherwise!

• Wonderful work! I loved reading it. Stories like these will help my pain of waiting for Season 2. Standing ovation!

Bill Murray

Expansion to what I wrote before since I've played episode 5! Hope you guys enjoy. P.S. PSSSSST @Vernaya The two human beings, one

• how could you see her like that and not fall in love with Rhyiona

lol who thinks they are fully bringing back Jack ?

• I played that last part as romantically as I could. I'm SO fucking glad we were able to "choose" our pairings.

• pretty sure wolf's Fiona got that wedding covered.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I still love the song the most out of all of them.

• thats awesome and i tend to hate fanfics in general

• You and me both. I'm happy the TellTale staff thought to include both ships in the end, it was really cool of them to do.

fayescarlet posted: »

I played that last part as romantically as I could. I'm SO fucking glad we were able to "choose" our pairings.

• AHHH, really?! Thank you! <3

To gloat about my wonderful achievement...

enter image description here

Kennybadger posted: »

thats awesome and i tend to hate fanfics in general

• <3 Really good! I like how you did the crossover. It's not like the two worlds are combined into one, but they're their own separate entity! :D

Can't wait to see what little Fiona will do with Nick. :D

• lol gloat your heart's content

AHHH, really?! Thank you! To gloat about my wonderful achievement...

• Also, might get faster answers here, but someone mentioned in another thread that the game can say you shipped Fiona and Rhys as opposed to the other pairing? How true is it, because I may need to go back if it's true.

• You can! Just say "Leave my sister alone" and you can get Rhys to say "You don't have to worry, I... like someone else" There's a bunch of conditions before you can say that though. I think not giving Sasha the flower is the biggest one or the only one?

fayescarlet posted: »

Also, might get faster answers here, but someone mentioned in another thread that the game can say you shipped Fiona and Rhys as opposed to the other pairing? How true is it, because I may need to go back if it's true.

• Your right about the flower scene. just don't give it to Sasha and you got your ship :)

You can! Just say "Leave my sister alone" and you can get Rhys to say "You don't have to worry, I... like someone else" There's a bunch of c

• I had Sasha pick the flower by herself, I didn't call the jungle romantic...I hope that is everything.

You can! Just say "Leave my sister alone" and you can get Rhys to say "You don't have to worry, I... like someone else" There's a bunch of c

• I like this post.

heu

• Good morning guys!

That's it guys!

• Good morning, Scrubbington!

Yo

Good morning guys! That's it guys!

• Goodmorning DeWinters!

enter image description here

Good morning, Scrubbington!

• Good morning Jack-plushie! I have already finished my exam. I'm happy!

Good morning guys! That's it guys!

• With jack gone... we need a new villain. Gentle Jim maybe?

• Nice, how did it go?

Daryace posted: »

Good morning Jack-plushie! I have already finished my exam. I'm happy!

• edited October 2015

Lmao I saw your question at the AMA yesterday

It will probably be Loaderbot.

Enigma12 posted: »

With jack gone... we need a new villain. Gentle Jim maybe?

• Fine! Thanks you for ask <3 NOW LET'S HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

Nice, how did it go?

• Y Jack isn't gone. He still leaving in his fans' hearts ;~~~~;

• I love when Gortys said that. And the scene plays out like.

Gortys: "Mommy, is that Gentle Jim?"

Fiona: "No, sweety. That's Handsome Jack"

• enter image description here

Woooow! Party hard right?

Daryace posted: »

Fine! Thanks you for ask NOW LET'S HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

• But of course, Sir. Specially this night ~

Woooow! Party hard right?

• edited October 2015

Lol, can't recall giving Sasha one either. :)

Edit: I didn't, at least.

armis37 posted: »

I can't recall Rhys giving Fiona a beautiful flower.

• I'm so glad you got into writing these fanfics. :) they're always so enjoyable to read. I'm proud of you :3

• Oh god I actually want Gentle Jim to be a real person now :']

• I'm so proud of you K! ;___; so proud...

• Ei ole suomainen, mutta yllättävän virheettömän ja sopivan lauseen löysi :']

Toffe posted: »

Venaa ooks suomalainen vai onks sul joku iha vitun pro kääntäjä?

• Y'know, I have a feeling Mr. Blake from Claptrap's New Robot Revolution and BL2 might make a return in the future. Though this is just speculation and I do believe he probably died when Helios went down in EP5.

• Guys ;_;

Help needed :

So I was thinking of writing a fanfiction (of course Rhyiona), then tried to come up with a plot, which I did, but I need some 'agree-ation' :

Here is the plot : What if a long time after the vault and stuff, Rhys dies, but the thing that happened to Jack would happen to him : He'd be a hologram. And, this part I'm working on is that Fiona gets to see Rhys as a hologram(Not decided how though) and yeah, they're on a mission to bring Rhys a solid body, his.

(Or, another thing can be that Rhys dies after the port and hand pulling-out, and then turns to a hologram. That's a possibility too.)

• Good morning to you! It's 5 AM here, I've been up all night. About to pass out sadly.

Goodmorning DeWinters!

• What if a long time after the vault and stuff, Rhys dies, but the thing that happened to Jack would happen to him : He'd be a hologram.

Like the idea. Original and unique.

Fiona gets to see Rhys as a hologram(Not decided how though)

Well, it could be something to do with them both opening that chest in the Vault of the Traveller.

Guys ;_; Help needed : So I was thinking of writing a fanfiction (of course Rhyiona), then tried to come up with a plot, which I did,

• Hey everyone. My second day here and I'm already loving it but sadly I'mma be heading to bed. It's 5 AM and I've been up all night. I'll for surly be dreaming of Rhyiona tonight.

I leave you all with some Rhyiona pictures.

Hat!

Smooches

HandHolding

Anyway, I'm now heading to bed. Before I do though, if there happens to be a Season 2 of Tales from the Borderlands, would you like the option to continue your chosen ship based off of the choice you made at the end of Season 1?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.