Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• Good for you :P

And now I begin to play. Around 806 MB though. Hopefully it's short so I don't have to leave with it not done.

• Same here.

Well, looks like I'll have to wait until I get home from work to play the episode. Booooo.

• It's awkward having to keep checking the Telltale Store version. So much easier on Steam. D:

• Have fun. :)

And now I begin to play. Around 806 MB though. Hopefully it's short so I don't have to leave with it not done.

• Have fun man. While we PC gamers continue to wait.. :/

• Huh, I thought the Telltale Store version was better than Steam.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

It's awkward having to keep checking the Telltale Store version. So much easier on Steam.

• How do you check it? This is my first time doing this type of thing

Lewsblake23 posted: »

It's awkward having to keep checking the Telltale Store version. So much easier on Steam.

• Steam just updates, whereas I have to keep checking with the store version.

Huh, I thought the Telltale Store version was better than Steam.

• Well that was short... :( Came out really soon, so it's understandable.

• How short are we talking here? 90 minutes?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well that was short... Came out really soon, so it's understandable.

• How long was it?

• 806 mb seems awfully small? Could just be the graphics requiring less data.

• Episode 1 was at like 900 something MB as well, so I'd imagine that's easily the case.

Flog61 posted: »

806 mb seems awfully small? Could just be the graphics requiring less data.

• I'm assuming you just start the game and check to see if you can download the episode from the episode slide

CarwynDraws posted: »

How do you check it? This is my first time doing this type of thing

• Would much rather have waited a month instead of two weeks than have a short episode tbh.

• Thread: How do I get episode 2 on PC

I got the game today and played ep 1, but now i wanna know where to get episode 2.

I bought the game on this website!

• Still not on steam yet D:

• Episode 2 Is not out yet on PC. Console players got it, but we PC player are still waiting.

• k.

Smellmeh posted: »

Episode 2 Is not out yet on PC. Console players got it, but we PC player are still waiting.

• As of right now, still need to wait.

• k.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

I mentally kill someone when they answer with a "k"

• edited October 2015

Nearly 9pm here now.

Welp, looks like i'm going to be obsessing over this tonight and all day in College tomorrow.

• Yep. It's like someone asked something and anotherone answered with "I don't Know." I think it came from the GoT Fans.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

I mentally kill someone when they answer with a "k"

• Don't overthink and hyping yourself too much. Some people has comment about the episode's length. So, keep your expectation low and you will probably enjoy the episode more. :)

xValkyx posted: »

Nearly 9pm here now. Welp, looks like i'm going to be obsessing over this tonight and all day in College tomorrow.

• Apparently the episode is about an hour long, but the paths are almost entirely different, so if you replay that should be another maybe 50 minutes of new content. (just guessing about that last part).

• So some people are saying the episode is short. Well of course is short, it took 2 weeks to make it. But at least we know they won't be doing releasing episodes really fast all the time.

• Hmm...Interesting. I can't wait to see how it plays out. If the quality of the story is good, then I don't mind the length.

Granted, the final episode for The Wolf Among Us was also about one hour and I love that episode.

Apparently the episode is about an hour long, but the paths are almost entirely different, so if you replay that should be another maybe 50 minutes of new content. (just guessing about that last part).

• edited October 2015

It would've took longer than 2 weeks. They don't make episodes 1 by 1 without overlap.

So some people are saying the episode is short. Well of course is short, it took 2 weeks to make it. But at least we know they won't be doing releasing episodes really fast all the time.

• enter image description here

Yeah you're right :)

Don't overthink and hyping yourself too much. Some people has comment about the episode's length. So, keep your expectation low and you will probably enjoy the episode more.

• What the flipping Nether is this?! Already?

Man, Telltale is true ninja...

• Nah they've been working on episode 2 for at least a month and a half. Just because your first playthrough is only an hour doesn't mean you've seen everything the episode has to offer. (I haven't played the episode yet, but I'm pretty sure that a second playthrough is definitely necessary).

So some people are saying the episode is short. Well of course is short, it took 2 weeks to make it. But at least we know they won't be doing releasing episodes really fast all the time.

• Waiting for steam like

enter image description here

• Soooooo, when is it coming out? it's 3:14 for me...

• edited October 2015

Come on Telltale! This is killing me! When is episode 2 coming on steam?!

enter image description here

• This is sadly the kind of people we find in the release of Minecraft.

Mega_XG posted: »

k.

• edited October 2015

Tbh I don't even think they know themselves.

Come on Telltale! This is killing me! When is episode 2 coming on steam?!

• Do someone still has hope that it'll be released today?

• Im starting to lose hope.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Do someone still has hope that it'll be released today?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.