Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• Whelp, this is rather interesting xD

I wonder what's going on.

• edited October 2015

It's only 2:40 PM where Telltale is currently, so I'm expecting it to come out today on PC in their timezone at least.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Do someone still has hope that it'll be released today?

• Yep, we're in the last hours of the day and nothing yet... :/ Why Telltale? Why?

Smellmeh posted: »

Im starting to lose hope.

• Let me have you know that I was only saying k because I wanted too and I was only having a laugh.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

This is sadly the kind of people we find in the release of Minecraft.

• Oh that explains a lot.

It's only 2:40 PM where Telltale is currently, so I'm expecting it to come out today on PC in their timezone at least.

• Last try: 10 minutes 'till California's time zone 3pm. Here goes nothing!

• I dont want to be that guy but do something else please. Dont waste your precious time waiting like I did. I lost 2 hours today waiting for it. Go to sleep wake up tommorow and go to school/work and then it will be released.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Last try: 10 minutes 'till California's time zone 3pm. Here goes nothing!

• So i guess now i know when PC episode 2 comes out, i guess ill play TF2 while waiting, been awhile since i played anyway. :)

• I am certainly doing other things, but its hard to go sleep when its the afternoon and daylight about. Still, I know what you mean. Happily occupying myself with other things in the meantime.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I dont want to be that guy but do something else please. Dont waste your precious time waiting like I did. I lost 2 hours today waiting for it. Go to sleep wake up tommorow and go to school/work and then it will be released.

• When will be released on pc?
    A lot of hours waiting for it.
    Why all have it and pc no?

• Sry the timezone confusion. Here in germany its 11 PM. ^^

I am certainly doing other things, but its hard to go sleep when its the afternoon and daylight about. Still, I know what you mean. Happily occupying myself with other things in the meantime.

• Wait,it's already out?

enter image description here

This is the first time that TT releases an episode without me knowing,this isn't right T-T

• It's 11:14 PM here, there is 45 minutes 'till it's TODAY... Please, release it or I fall asleep :D

• Hey Zap check your profile, I left you a message :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Wait,it's already out? This is the first time that TT releases an episode without me knowing,this isn't right T-T

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited October 2015

Steam still hasn't launched?

I probably could get another playthrough in if I didn't have to do some stuff.

For once, the Xbox has been given favor. Hail!

• Oh really,thanks a lot <3

xValkyx posted: »

Hey Zap check your profile, I left you a message

• Shush. Oh I forgot to ask. Was it a good episode? Do you mind giving a quick spoiler free review?

Steam still hasn't launched? I probably could get another playthrough in if I didn't have to do some stuff. For once, the Xbox has been given favor. Hail!

• Well one of the the stronger points of the episode were Ellegaard (who I went with), with some other characters shining. The short run time is disappointing, by considering my circumstances it helped me. Interesting stuff throughout, not an emotional episode, but some really great visuals. Being the second episode, you would expect it to be more, but it falls short of that. Not as good as the first episode, which I didn't love, but still not terrible and enjoyable.

Shush. Oh I forgot to ask. Was it a good episode? Do you mind giving a quick spoiler free review?

• What's the early impressions?

• well only 20 minutes in Germany until the 27th ends

• Spain too

well only 20 minutes in Germany until the 27th ends

• telltale plz

it can't be hard to put it on your own store

• I think the same

Lewsblake23 posted: »

telltale plz it can't be hard to put it on your own store

• edited October 2015

Well I guess I'll finish my college work and take a nap. I would prefer playing the episode full of energy rather than barely being awake.

• Anyone know when the PS4 version will be released in Australia? Still not showing up in the PS Store here.

• Wow. Really, Telltale? An average 10 weeks of waiting between GoT episodes, and then this.

• Any word when it will go live on steam? Already 7pm here in the States.

• [?] Silence is a valid option.

• 5:47 and the minutes are ticking by.

• No spoilers: Pretty good episode but I recommend not rushing through the hub parts because it felt fairly short

• Thread: Minecraft story mode episode 2 not working on pc?

The new episode "Assembly Required" says that the episode is coming soon. Even though it came out today... If anyone is having a similar issue or has a solution please respond.

• What the what? It's out already?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

It hasn't come out yet for PC. It should be sometime later today though.

• Yes, still waiting for the PC version though.

KCohere posted: »

What the what? It's out already?

• Ok Telltale. I am trying to be paitent, but is suppose to come out today, and is not on PC yet. I am getting a little worried.

• Well, that was pretty quick. I'm a little confused why this episode seemed to take a much shorter time compared to other Telltale series.

• Thread: Steam users shafted agian

Well it seems telltalke release the game again and steam users still have to wait to get it. Why is it every time they release a game episoide that steam users are always a day later. I know midnight launch steam does updates the next day so severs can be monitored by a person but really making people wait simply burns customers and means the story can be spoiled by other ways which it happens allot. I find it's always late or delayed for steam users and the plot always gets spoiled so there is no supprise when you play

• Almost quarter past 8PM here and its not out on PC?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.