Telltale Rushing???

Because of the recent news, should we assume that Telltale Games rushed production of Assembly Required? I was expecting it to be released in the middle of November (can't remember the source), not today. Because it seems too soon to release Episode 2.

By the way, NO SPOILERS.

Comments

• They probably were working on episode 2 for quite a while before the first episode even came out.

• I think we should play the episode first and then judge if it has been rushed or not.

• Good news.

• Yeah. All that fan feedback must have helped so much between episode 1 and 2.

• What do you mean "Good news"? Rushed video games are never good. Take Sonic 2006 and Rise of Lyric as examples.

Reliqum posted: »

Good news.

• I mean the faster the episodes come out the sooner we will get a different game.

matteso586 posted: »

What do you mean "Good news"? Rushed video games are never good. Take Sonic 2006 and Rise of Lyric as examples.

• I'm glad Telltale are rushing this. They can put MCSM and GOT out of the way and TWD S3 can have a full year to it's self

• Super show.

Clemenem posted: »

I'm glad Telltale are rushing this. They can put MCSM and GOT out of the way and TWD S3 can have a full year to it's self

• If Season 3 is anything like Season 2, then it doesn't deserve a year on its own.

I'm glad Telltale are rushing this. They can put MCSM and GOT out of the way and TWD S3 can have a full year to it's self

• The show will likely not take as much time as a traditional game would and Marvel is in 2017

Green613 posted: »

Super show.

• Why is that? Super show is a game and TV show.

The show will likely not take as much time as a traditional game would and Marvel is in 2017

• Why aren't you users complaining? Wouldn't you be concerned about a game being too glitchy?

• Play the episode first and then we'll talk

Why aren't you users complaining? Wouldn't you be concerned about a game being too glitchy?

• I played ep 2 of Minecraf ST and IMO i was too short, but very glitchy like some of the music wasnt workingm the sky went blank for 1 second, and some of the animation.

Play the episode first and then we'll talk

• I heard it's only an hour long so that can explain it.

• I already did! What's your point?

Play the episode first and then we'll talk

• All Telltale episodes are an hour long.

I heard it's only an hour long so that can explain it.

• ...no they aren't?

All Telltale episodes are an hour long.

• How many episodes have you played?

• edited October 2015

But episode 2 can be played in a different way, depends what choice did you make in episode 1.

(Also why did i put a spoiler tag here?)

I heard it's only an hour long so that can explain it.

• Still an hour long.

Smellmeh posted: »

But episode 2 can be played in a different way, depends what choice did you make in episode 1. (Also why did i put a spoiler tag here?)

• edited October 2015

I know, but different scenes dude.

Still an hour long.

• They want to get there money and get this over with.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Clemenem said:
    I'm glad Telltale are rushing this.

User asks:
    Remaining question, is the two week episode gap going to continue to future episodes in this series, or just for this episode?

Job responds:
    Likely just for this Ep. It really feels like part 2 of a 2-part opener. VERY different depending on Ep 1 paths! Ep 3 this year!

• I know but it doesn't change the fact it's short. We're just saying two facts.

• Well, let's hope Telltale has found the error in their ways with S2 and can dish out a good S3. It's all about positivity, y'know?

If Season 3 is anything like Season 2, then it doesn't deserve a year on its own.

• The show will likely not take as much time as a traditional game would

They are making a show and a game simultaneously. I could imagine that would take a while.

The show will likely not take as much time as a traditional game would and Marvel is in 2017

• Uh?

What?

• Still an hour long.

• It really did feel short, but think back how fast the episode came out. Also there are many things that change based on what you do in the previous episode. And it's always the time people are complaining about, just sayin'...

• "They can put MCSM and GOT out of the way."

I hope not because I am a fan of both and I hope they take as much time for them as needed.

• How long was Amid The Ruins wait?

• Ok but. Besides the fact the episode being short, did you like the content it had?

I know but it doesn't change the fact it's short. We're just saying two facts.

• Can't say yet, I haven't played it.

Ok but. Besides the fact the episode being short, did you like the content it had?

• Nice avatar picture btw.

• it has glitches.

I already did! What's your point?

• Probably the most accurate answer

Lewsblake23 posted: »

They probably were working on episode 2 for quite a while before the first episode even came out.

• or TFTB 2

• edited October 2015

I am ok with this episode being short, just as long as the rest of episodes aren't going to as short like this one.

• I only encountered one glitch in both of my two playthroughs ( Lukas disappered in one shot, then pooped back in the next shot). Other than that the episode ran beautifully on the PS4.

Why aren't you users complaining? Wouldn't you be concerned about a game being too glitchy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.