Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• Yes i don't know

KChakwas posted: »

You dont know what to do?

• Well do you have the game at all? Or are you just not sure how to get episode 2?

GamingLyfe posted: »

Yes i don't know

• I Have the game it just won't show episode 2

Well do you have the game at all? Or are you just not sure how to get episode 2?

• Gotcha. It's still not available for Mac and PC yet. They said it will be later tonight though.

I Have the game it just won't show episode 2

• Y TELLTALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotcha. It's still not available for Mac and PC yet. They said it will be later tonight though.

• Bro i just saw it

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/659182003930034177

• Crap. I was really hoping to play this before tomorrow, but i guess if it comes out before midnight, ill at least download it.

• Ok cool. Just trying to help since you were confused.

Bro i just saw it

• nice one BUT when is episode 2 coming out for the ps4?

• Really hoping it comes out on Steam sometime soon. :/

• Compared to the usual 'soon', it should.

Really hoping it comes out on Steam sometime soon.

• If it doesn't, you want to go murder anybody we find? :P

Really hoping it comes out on Steam sometime soon.

• This is really annoying.
    I JUST WANNA PLAY IT.
    This is worse than the TFTB wait because I know other people are playing/have played it already!

• Agreed. Very frustrating. It was my day off today and when I woke up and saw it was coming out I was so hyped! All for nothing..

This is really annoying. I JUST WANNA PLAY IT. This is worse than the TFTB wait because I know other people are playing/have played it already!

• enter image description here

So, Telltale, where's the episode?

• Thank You For Helping :P

Ok cool. Just trying to help since you were confused.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited October 2015

Should still be 9:14 P.M. on the Pacific time zone where they're located at.

So, Telltale, where's the episode?

• Yep... and the more I wait, the more i want to watch one of those walkthrough video's right now. O_O

HiroVoid posted: »

Should still be 9:14 P.M. on the Pacific time zone where they're located at.

• Fight it...Fight it...

Yep... and the more I wait, the more i want to watch one of those walkthrough video's right now. O_O

• You must resist the urge!

Yep... and the more I wait, the more i want to watch one of those walkthrough video's right now. O_O

• Well thats it for me. I'm out. Good night everybody....

zzz

• HOLY SH**

Just when i was about to shut down steam... its updating.

ITS UPDATING!

• I T S H A P P E N I N G

• About time Tellale!

• Is it out on the TTG store o-O I'm not getting any prompts for it.

• I still cant download ep2, i have the game on this website!

SOMEONE HELP!

• From what the other users are saying, it sounds like it's only steam for right now.

Mega_XG posted: »

I still cant download ep2, i have the game on this website! SOMEONE HELP!

• ok. thanks!

HiroVoid posted: »

From what the other users are saying, it sounds like it's only steam for right now.

• edited October 2015

So episode 2 is working on Steam, cloud saving is not really working though....

The timing is just too late for me to be honest...
    going to finish the episode tomorrow.

• JesseWJesseW Former Telltale Staff
    edited October 2015

If you purchased the game from the TTG store and are still unable to download Episode 2 in-game or are still seeing the Episode as 'Episode 2 Coming Soon' on the Episode selection screen, you will need to download the PC/Mac Patch available from this link: http://ttg.io/mcpatch

(The above link will direct you to the PC or Mac patch depending on what system you are on. If you are on a Mac, the download will be an updated version of the Full Game.)

Download and install the above patch and then start the game. You will then be able to see Episode 2 as available to download and play in-game.

• Thank you very much good sir.

JesseW posted: »

If you purchased the game from the TTG store and are still unable to download Episode 2 in-game or are still seeing the Episode as 'Episode

• edited October 2015

Do you know when the PS4 version will be released on the Australian store because currently it still says coming soon?

If you purchased the game from the TTG store and are still unable to download Episode 2 in-game or are still seeing the Episode as 'Episode

• edited October 2015

It's finally out on Steam! Great! Now to debate on whether to play it tonight or in the morning...

• When will it be out on GOG?

• I've installed the patch but when downloading the episode, I get an error :/

• I can't download the episode on ps4 it's still say's coming soon

• I've installed the patch but it's still say's episode 2 coming soon?

• Same, are you in Australia? Because that's where I am and it still says coming soon but people in other countries have been able to download it on PS4?

gardner82 posted: »

I can't download the episode on ps4 it's still say's coming soon

• It isn't up on PSN yet and it's already 09:00 on October 28, 2015.

gardner82 posted: »

I can't download the episode on ps4 it's still say's coming soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.