Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• no I live in the uk

Nizmo100 posted: »

Same, are you in Australia? Because that's where I am and it still says coming soon but people in other countries have been able to download it on PS4?

• edited October 2015

This is quite frustrating.

It isn't up on PSN yet and it's already 09:00 on October 28, 2015.

• That would make sense, Australia and the U.K.s ps store is updated at the same time.

gardner82 posted: »

no I live in the uk

• OMG I am glad I didn't spend all night waiting ughh #ICureentlyHateTellTale #WhyYouAlwaysLyin

• I have installed the patch but it still says 'Coming Soon' please help!

JesseW posted: »

If you purchased the game from the TTG store and are still unable to download Episode 2 in-game or are still seeing the Episode as 'Episode

• Wtf! Why is my game completly in german now. I use the english version of steam and dont like german subtitles. Let me change my game language again. There is no language change option. Not in the game and not in the steam properties. -.-

• I downloaded the patch linked above for the telltale store version, but it still says episode coming soon.

What's going on, Telltale? Why release with so little notice if you're not absolutely sure that you can release it quickly on your end?

• What did you guys do? Why is the only language now german for me? Please patch the game and allow different languages. I need to play it in english!

JesseW posted: »

If you purchased the game from the TTG store and are still unable to download Episode 2 in-game or are still seeing the Episode as 'Episode

• Is your Steam in German?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Wtf! Why is my game completly in german now. I use the english version of steam and dont like german subtitles. Let me change my game language again. There is no language change option. Not in the game and not in the steam properties. -.-

• They have stopped a portion of people from downloading it because there is so much people so basically it is the same as a ddos attack but much more managable

Flog61 posted: »

I downloaded the patch linked above for the telltale store version, but it still says episode coming soon. What's going on, Telltale? Why release with so little notice if you're not absolutely sure that you can release it quickly on your end?

• They've never had to do that before from what I can remember?

They have stopped a portion of people from downloading it because there is so much people so basically it is the same as a ddos attack but much more managable

• I use the english version of steam

Is your Steam in German?

• I just check PS Blog and found out that, Minecraft Story Mode - Episode 2 won't be out until October 30, 2015.

Source - http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/27/new-on-playstation-store-divinity-original-sin-marvel-puzzle-quest-dark-reign-more/
    Last entry

• edited October 2015

With the patch installed it still fails to download when it's at 100% sobs

edit: a few restarts of the game fixed it.

• Just replay episode 1 with different options while you wait for the servers to free up it's what I did

Lewsblake23 posted: »

With the patch installed it still fails to download when it's at 100% sobs edit: a few restarts of the game fixed it.

• Finally got episode 2 on steam! It happened when i was finally going to bed. :P

I am gonna play as soon it downloads...which might be a while because my internet stinks right now. (Waiting again!)

enter image description here

• Is this only me, or someone else cant download next episode :(

• edited October 2015

Finally done. I am gonna play now.

Ok and for some reason the game is now in portuguese. (Good thing i understand portuguese) :P

• Yesterday on PS3 in the UK I downloaded the update which irritatingly 'corrupted my save data.'
    Had to replay my episode 1 choices. Was annoyed since it's never corrupted anything before. But yeah...still nothing for episode 2 on PSN in the UK. (28th 3:30pm GMT)

• yeah i think it comes out on 30th october for UK

ImUrban posted: »

Yesterday on PS3 in the UK I downloaded the update which irritatingly 'corrupted my save data.' Had to replay my episode 1 choices. Was ann

• How do you download it? on PC?

• Thread: Episode 2 on iPhone not downloading

Just purchased it and it gets to 100% downloaded and then I get an error message that there was an error and then I get an error about the Cloud Save and the only way I can get back on after that point is to turn off my Cloud Save. Anyone else have this issue? Starting to get pretty annoyed and don't want to delete and lose my saves.

• Holy shit. I've been away from the beautiful world of Internet for just 2 days, and the next episode is out? Wow..this was actually soon.

• Same issue here in iPad. Very frustrating!

• Might wanna update the thread. Because PC version is out. :P

• Same for me to

• PSN UK VERSION OUT FOR ME :)

• I still cant download it.. I hope that 30th is date for pc in Europe. I hope that its not problem with mine computer..

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It is out worldwide for PC users, if you're having problems downloading try the fix in this thread

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101385/attn-minecraft-story-mode-players-who-purchased-through-telltale-store-episode-2-update

TheSuspect posted: »

I still cant download it.. I hope that 30th is date for pc in Europe. I hope that its not problem with mine computer..

• Does anyone know if the android release date applies to a game purchased through the nvidia shield TV store?

• Ty very much. Its working now.

OzzyUK posted: »

It is out worldwide for PC users, if you're having problems downloading try the fix in this thread https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101385/attn-minecraft-story-mode-players-who-purchased-through-telltale-store-episode-2-update

• Should we move on to the episode 3 waiting thread now? (At least the people who played episode 2?)

• Something is wrong with the Steam version for me. Everytime after I fight Magnus and make it back to the area where Lukas opens the door for you and you see Petra (in my case) the whole screen just freezes and I need to restart my laptop.

• Still isn't out on Playstation 3 / Playstation 4 / Playstation Store... -.-

At least in Germany.

• Thread: Ios and Android?

Im using android and it still showing Episode 2 coming soon. Any idea? Or it happen to all phone users?

• The second Episode releases for iOS, Android, and other mobile users tomorrow. The Episode wasn't scheduled to release on mobile before then.

Kelvinlolz posted: »

Thread: Ios and Android? Im using android and it still showing Episode 2 coming soon. Any idea? Or it happen to all phone users?

• It's still not Thursday, but I'm downloading Episode 2 on my iPad Mini 2. Guess we finally got an episode early. It's freaking huge, though-0.72 GB!O_O

• I don't have it yet :'(

KChakwas posted: »

Ok cool. Just trying to help since you were confused.

• Nvm there was a patch

GamingLyfe posted: »

I don't have it yet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.