Minecraft Unofficial FAQ (Please Read Before Posting)

Comments

• when released Episode 2?

• This hasn't been announced yet. As it says in the FAQ, Telltale doesn't release dates for their episodes until the episode is nearly ready to be released since they are working on the game in real time and don't know when the game will be ready until it's almost ready to go out (on computer platforms, they usually keep working on the episode right up until the day that it's released).

As it also says above in the FAQ, episodes are usually released between five and eight weeks apart (although sometimes it takes a bit longer).

when released Episode 2?

• I noticed somewhere it said "Chapters", I also noticed somewhere else it said "Chapter 1 Episode 1". Does this mean there are multiple "Chapters" in each episode? Or are "Chapters just another way of describing episodes? Thanks!

• Chapters are just snippets of the episode for achievements. Episode 1, Chapter 1 is that part of the episode that once you complete you get the 'New Kid on the Block' achievement.

I noticed somewhere it said "Chapters", I also noticed somewhere else it said "Chapter 1 Episode 1". Does this mean there are multiple "Chapters" in each episode? Or are "Chapters just another way of describing episodes? Thanks!

• I just started looking into Minecraft: Story Mode, and I had a quick question. If I were to play Minecraft: Story Mode, could I save multiple characters at once?

• Hi , i have a question , do anyone know how to download minecrft story mode , but each chapter individually for pc?

• Yes, you can have a total of 4 save files at once.

I just started looking into Minecraft: Story Mode, and I had a quick question. If I were to play Minecraft: Story Mode, could I save multiple characters at once?

• You need to buy the whole thing on the PC. Sadly, there is no alternative.

Hi , i have a question , do anyone know how to download minecrft story mode , but each chapter individually for pc?

• Does anyone know how much it costs to pre-order the episodes on the ios version?

It doesn't say how much on the app store and I would like to know the price before I buy it.

• minecraft episode 3 confirmed... whoops wrong company

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

The app store lists it as $14.99 to get the rest of the episodes on iOS. On iOS platforms, the entire season pass is called the multi-pack. You can purchase the multi-pack from within the Minecraft: Story Mode app itself.

N68dodgeboy posted: »

Does anyone know how much it costs to pre-order the episodes on the ios version? It doesn't say how much on the app store and I would like to know the price before I buy it.

• My PSN ac is in Asia(Hong Kong), and I can't find the game in the play station store. How can I purchase the game? Please help. Thanks

• I could be mistaken, but I don't believe Telltale's games have been released in Asia for consoles. The release dates released by Telltale only ever refer to North America, Europe, and Australia.

TzeChing posted: »

My PSN ac is in Asia(Hong Kong), and I can't find the game in the play station store. How can I purchase the game? Please help. Thanks

• Could some one please inform me on how to get episode 2 on the xbox one. I bought the season pass disc and when I press to download the next episode it sends me to the store where it says not to buy it if I have the season pass.

• Got a question. Will there be a Season 2 ? Or only these 5 episodes ? Please answer.

• Does this game use up phone data?

• At this point, only five episodes are confirmed. Telltale doesn't announce new seasons this early. If they do make another season, they'll likely announce it some time after the first season is over.

Got a question. Will there be a Season 2 ? Or only these 5 episodes ? Please answer.

edited October 2015

It only uses phone data to download episodes. It doesn't connect online otherwise. You can play the game just fine, even with 3G data usage turned off.

dylan23 posted: »

Does this game use up phone data?

• I plan on downloading this on Mac, do I have to pay for every episode? Or do I just need to pay $25 for the game and be able to download the rest of the episodes free?

edited October 2015

The $25 is for the entire season. You'll be able to download the other episodes as they come out at no additional charge.

I plan on downloading this on Mac, do I have to pay for every episode? Or do I just need to pay $25 for the game and be able to download the rest of the episodes free?

• When is the game going to be released for the Wii U?

• **I am planning,aging on mcpe so is episode 2 paid

Jennifer posted: »

The $25 is for the entire season. You'll be able to download the other episodes as they come out at no additional charge.

• Well, russian translation is really bad. Maybe we can help? Please let me know whom I should contact to discuss that possibility.

• enter image description here
    enter image description here
    enter image description here

Vernaya posted: »

Well, russian translation is really bad. Maybe we can help? Please let me know whom I should contact to discuss that possibility.

• If by MCPE, you mean Minecraft Pocket Edition, then no. Minecraft: Story Mode is a completely different game than the original Minecraft, rather than an expansion to to the game, so you have to purchase the season separately.

KAVIN777 posted: »

**I am planning,aging on mcpe so is episode 2 paid **

• This hasn't been announced yet. Keep an eye on the Minecraft Episode 1 waiting thread. It will be updated with news when the release date for the Wii U and Vita versions have been announced.

Biggest_Mac posted: »

When is the game going to be released for the Wii U?

edited November 2015

You can send in your feedback about the game to feedback@telltalegames.com - as Telltale is an American company, they'll likely be interested to hear that the team that they chose for the Russian translation didn't do a good job (back in the days of Puzzle Agent, there were reports that the German versions of Telltale's games were poorly translated as well, but from what I've heard, they've gotten better in their recent games).

Vernaya posted: »

Well, russian translation is really bad. Maybe we can help? Please let me know whom I should contact to discuss that possibility.

• Thanks! :)

You can send in your feedback about the game to feedback@telltalegames.com - as Telltale is an American company, they'll likely be intereste

• Thanks for the reply.

At this point, only five episodes are confirmed. Telltale doesn't announce new seasons this early. If they do make another season, they'll likely announce it some time after the first season is over.

• Is Minecraft Story Mode going to replace Minecraft or is this just a spin off game from the main franchise?

• It's just a spin-off set in the Minecraft Universe.

Is Minecraft Story Mode going to replace Minecraft or is this just a spin off game from the main franchise?

• I've bought the season pass but can't work out how to download episode two without purchasing through Xbox store? Can anyone help please

• telltales fans will probbaly force them

Got a question. Will there be a Season 2 ? Or only these 5 episodes ? Please answer.

• I'm trying to buy the pack that only costs $14.99 but it says that I have an insufficient amount to buy it. I have $25 in my account. Why is it doing this?

• Minecraft Story Mode Episode 3 still cannot be downloaded on PS3!

• Ok, I haven't seen anything said about being able to download the game across platforms.
    I paid for all 5 episodes from the Apple app store for the iphone, but each episode is gigantic at around 800mb so I cant have all the episodes together on my iphone...I just dont have enough room...SO! I want to put the game on my Android which still has 5Gb of memory and a 64Gb sd card. Now every other game and app out there is available for you to download on all your mobile devices and your pc once you pay for it but it looks like I have to pay another $30 if I want it on my Androids. That's a crime and im very pissed!

• yeah... They should solve it soon..

Rom27 posted: »

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 3 still cannot be downloaded on PS3!

• Can we get more of Minecraft story mode after episode 5 Please!!!! I would support the hell outta it :) :)

This discussion has been closed.