Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• I have minecraft story mode on ps4 but episode 2 isnt out yet even doe i know it is what do i do?

• Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 won't release until October 30, 2015.

It was confirmed in Store update post this week:
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/27/new-on-playstation-store-divinity-original-sin-marvel-puzzle-quest-dark-reign-more/ <-- Last Entry

I have minecraft story mode on ps4 but episode 2 isnt out yet even doe i know it is what do i do?

• Thanks for the info. I was about to ask.

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 won't release until October 30, 2015. It was confirmed in Store update post this week: http://blog.eu.pla

• Every time I try to download episode 2 it either says content failed to download or Timed out connecting or waiting for response from server. Can someone help?

• Is that for ps3 AND ps4?

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 won't release until October 30, 2015. It was confirmed in Store update post this week: http://blog.eu.pla

• Never mind i figured out how to do it.

DD_rockz posted: »

Every time I try to download episode 2 it either says content failed to download or Timed out connecting or waiting for response from server. Can someone help?

• I boughtb it on android and the season pass and it says coming soon I bought the game from Amazon appstore and there's no update

• Any suggestions =(

• Hi. I'm having the same problem on my Kindle Fire HDX. Also, even though I've bought the season pass, it says I still need to buy it. Ah well, let's hope for the best.

I boughtb it on android and the season pass and it says coming soon I bought the game from Amazon appstore and there's no update

• its still not showing

GamingLyfe posted: »

Nvm there was a patch

• edited October 2015

No PS3 is list so, I presume only the PS4 version which, is out now

captainivy1 posted: »

Is that for ps3 AND ps4?

• I just check PSN and found that Minecraft Story Mode second episode have been on on EU and US

• For EU PSN episode 2 for PS4 seems to have been released. But for PS3? Nothing.

• Episode 2 is up on US PSN so, it's strange the EU doesn't have it also but, then again Idolmaster Theme

ImUrban posted: »

For EU PSN episode 2 for PS4 seems to have been released. But for PS3? Nothing.

• i cant play ep 2 i download the patch you put but its not working

• Already 30 but still no episode 2 for Android

• I have the same problem! How did you solve it?

DD_rockz posted: »

Never mind i figured out how to do it.

• Still not out for PS3 in Europe. :(

• Yeah, it's out for PS4. Still don't understand why it isn't for PS3...

No PS3 is list so, I presume only the PS4 version which, is out now

• Yeah. I'm kinda freaking about that. -.-

SpirosKarv posted: »

Still not out for PS3 in Europe.

• I wanna see a playthrough but.... I must fight it!

PermHunter posted: »

Yeah. I'm kinda freaking about that. -.-

• Downloading and installing patch didn't work on daughter's Windows 10 laptop. Had to download game again (has been updated to version number referenced in filename of patch) and install that. Now works.

i cant play ep 2 i download the patch you put but its not working

• I'm super pissed about not being able to play episode 2. I buy the damn season pass disc for PS3 only to discover that right now the only version available in the EU PSN store is the PS4 version!!

Seriously what in the holy hell is that about!?!? How was that allowed to happen!?

• Have digital season pass and still no sign of it on psn for PS3. Just says coming soon via play or episode buttons

• Currently feeling the same rage. It's getting pretty ridiculous. Why would they put it on PS4 and not PS3? They usually do it at the same time :(

What irritates me more is neither Telltale or PlayStation have listed anything about issues etc. I wish they'd tell us more instead of keeping us in the dark.

BlaizeV posted: »

I'm super pissed about not being able to play episode 2. I buy the damn season pass disc for PS3 only to discover that right now the only ve

• Cuando intenté descargar el episodio me salió error y después me aparecía como Comprado Próximamente

• It's getting frustrating. I wonder if they have figured out that there is a problem.

• SONY GODDAMIT, bring it out on Ps3. This is so... crappycrapcrap.

• Can anyone in either Telltale or Sony comment on episode 2? It's 31st already and STILL no episode on PS3? I'm getting pretty pissed here, it should be out for 4 days now. If there are some problems, at least tell us something

• cmon telltale. where is EU ps3 episode 2???

my kids were waiting for it and read online it was out so i loaded the game up it spent ages updating and then nothing whilst the ps4 version is sitting there for download.

where is it????

• My kids were really excited to play this all week, can we please at least get some information on what is happening with the PS3 version?

• Exactly! The worst part of any issue like this is when a company just flat out ignores it. It'll probably appear on the store next week and Telltale will never mention what happened.

What extra sucks is if you go trying to find out information about this issue you can easily run into spoilers for the episode! Which is ruining the experience, even the telltale community boards have too much information for those of us still waiting to play this episode.

ImUrban posted: »

Currently feeling the same rage. It's getting pretty ridiculous. Why would they put it on PS4 and not PS3? They usually do it at the same ti

• edited October 2015

You don't understand! This is not our issue! This episode isn't even released in EU PSN for PS3s!!

Telltale's article on how to fix Episode 2 not downloading for PS3 / PS4

• Yeah I still cannot believe such an oversight or something like that was allowed to happen! For Telltale also to just blanket ignore the problem and not speak up and say when it's going to appear in the store is quite insulting to the consumer frankly. Especially as alot of us just bought the Season Pass Disc.

SpirosKarv posted: »

You don't understand! This is not our issue! This episode isn't even released in EU PSN for PS3s!!

• it is already out here in the US. I saw it at wal-mart last night. They have the seasonal pass disc.

• I actually gave myself a promise to never buy telltale's season pass before all episodes are out when they made us wait for the wolf among us episode 2, but eventually broke that promise. After waiting for the game of thrones finale for almost 3 months, and now THIS situation I think I am doing this again. Being silent about new episode whereabouts? Being so unfair to PS3 buyers? Well, no season pass anymore I guess.

• I was thinking of getting the disc version of it, but instead i got the download version from psn store for 4.99

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I actually gave myself a promise to never buy telltale's season pass before all episodes are out when they made us wait for the wolf among u

• Anyone using Android ,is the episode 2 already available to download?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.