Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• if you look on the website they have the release dates:

Release Dates
    PC/Mac - October 27th
    Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - October 27th
    Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - October 27th
    iOS - October 29th
    Amazon App Store - October 29th
    Google Play Store - October 29th

Anyone using Android ,is the episode 2 already available to download?

• Super super frustrated about TT and episode 2. Bought the season pass for iPad app and now I can't download ep2 because it times out every time and I can't save my game to TT cloud because server doesn't reply and connect!
    Please help anyone!

• can´t download episode 2 still says coming soon, purchased through telltame store

• I honestly thought that Episode 3 was released already when I saw this thread; I was like:

"holy shit, what????"

• Will anyone from PlayStation or Telltale get back to us? This is really irritating, there's a lot of people waiting for that episode.

I feel like I'm being punished for not having a current gen console yet. xD

• These dates are wrong. Please stop confusing people!

if you look on the website they have the release dates: Release Dates PC/Mac - October 27th Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - October 27t

• 4.99 is only for 1 episode. You have to buy the disc or the season pass to have access to other episodes!

I was thinking of getting the disc version of it, but instead i got the download version from psn store for 4.99

• I didn't get episode 2 yet.
    It says coming soon..
    I'm playing on android
    (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GOIRhEhDL9ZEFZVEZES3EwOGM/view?usp=docslist_api)

• Same here ,also saying coming soon

ZEYADz posted: »

I didn't get episode 2 yet. It says coming soon.. I'm playing on android (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GOIRhEhDL9ZEFZVEZES3EwOGM/view?usp=docslist_api)

• Yup also saying coming soon too

can´t download episode 2 still says coming soon, purchased through telltame store

• Hey guys! I updated the first post with links to various sections of the Telltale website where Telltale Staff Members can assist you with troubleshooting or share links to where you can download an update to the game to enable Episode 2 to be downloaded. Just for convenience, I'll also copy/paste what I said here in this post as well:

Having issues downloading Episode 2? Get help from Telltale here:

(For Telltale newcomers; When a new episode is released, new episodes are usually available as in game downloads from the Episode Menu and do not require you to download an external update from outside of the game. This is not usually how you download new episodes each time.)

• edited October 2015

Not helpful! PS3 users in EU still don't have any access to it!

Sorry, just noticed the ''TBA'' alongside ''PS3 EU release''.

• This is really frustrating.

Even after patching the game, it says Epsiode 2 is purchased but not installed, so I go to install/ download it... I get to 100% and nothing, the server times out. It's 100% downloaded, but still can't install.

I feel like Tell Tale doesn't respect their customers.

• I am only a volunteer Moderator - not a Telltale staff member - so please don't take this as official advice, but I think I heard from other users that uninstalling and reinstalling the game will make it work. As long as you don't delete local content, your save files should be intact when you reinstall the game.

KurtLindner posted: »

This is really frustrating. Even after patching the game, it says Epsiode 2 is purchased but not installed, so I go to install/ download

• I'll give that a shot, thank you.

I am only a volunteer Moderator - not a Telltale staff member - so please don't take this as official advice, but I think I heard from other

• I'm having the same problem

Goodie posted: »

Super super frustrated about TT and episode 2. Bought the season pass for iPad app and now I can't download ep2 because it times out every time and I can't save my game to TT cloud because server doesn't reply and connect! Please help anyone!

• Does anyone know how to uninstall episode 1 on the iOS version? The game is telling me to do that in order to free up space for episode 2 but I don't know how.

• edited October 2015

I got the pc version, cant download episode 2.
    When i launch the game, it stays on the checking for dlc for a long time, then just puts me in the game menu, and episode 2 is locked.

I tried reinstalling 2 times, didnt work.
    I tried using the patch from the site, says my game is up to date.
    Cant connect to cloud server either.
    Feels like something is wrong with the connection between me and the server.

Ohh and my last attempt got rid of my save file, tried to restore it, didnt work, damn. gotta start over i guess.

• Unfortunately no luck, thanks for trying though, very appreciated.

I am only a volunteer Moderator - not a Telltale staff member - so please don't take this as official advice, but I think I heard from other

• Yeah i live in Europe and have a ps3 and the game vut it doesn't want to update

SpirosKarv posted: »

Not helpful! PS3 users in EU still don't have any access to it! Sorry, just noticed the ''TBA'' alongside ''PS3 EU release''.

• me two! anyone please help with this :(

ImUrban posted: »

Will anyone from PlayStation or Telltale get back to us? This is really irritating, there's a lot of people waiting for that episode. I feel like I'm being punished for not having a current gen console yet. xD

• edited October 2015

Thread: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 PS3 Wont work

I got the season pas disc for minecraft story mode on ps3, i got done with episode 1 and knew episode 2 was out and wanted to download it but it says coming soon :( please help!
    oh i also live in Europe, does that have anything to do with it?

• edited October 2015

This is bullshit.
    TTG request form doesn't even LIST Minecraft Story Mode as an available game (let alone for android).

If everybody has the same damn issue getting ep2 on android, TTG should just post a public and common answer instead of hiding behind individual support inquiries (which i'm pretty sure TTG don't even respond to).

Hey guys! I updated the first post with links to various sections of the Telltale website where Telltale Staff Members can assist you with t

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The European PS3 version doesn't appear to be available at the moment, i am not a Telltale staff member so i don't know when it might become available so i would recommend checking back in this thread to see if other European PS3 players are able to download and then try downloading the episode again.

BoyMoonii posted: »

Thread: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 PS3 Wont work I got the season pas disc for minecraft story mode on ps3, i got done with episod

• edited October 2015

Same here too.

If this is not fixed within a couple of days, i'm filing a play store complaint for a full refund (5€ + multipack IAP).

TTG, for fuck sake, beta test before releasing stuff !

ZEYADz posted: »

I didn't get episode 2 yet. It says coming soon.. I'm playing on android (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GOIRhEhDL9ZEFZVEZES3EwOGM/view?usp=docslist_api)

• Thread: IOS version , why can't I download episode 2

I've been trying for 2 days to download episode 2 with any joy.
    Every time I try I go through the waiting period like it's downloading then it stop and say error and sometimes cannot connect to server.

I have 70mb broadband so internet is not an issues.
    I have a fully updated iPad Air 2 so my divide is not the issue as all other apps download/ update and function perfectly well.

I have paid for the episode so why this problem.

Any ideas what I do, is anyone else having this problem

• Im having the same problem as well

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Woah, slow down there. I'm only a volunteer Moderator - not staff. They do have staff members checking up on support related stuff, but I'm just sharing that information as a volunteer who keeps things in order on the forums in my free time. I was posting that to try and direct people to instances where actual staff could help them.

Your request form doesn't even LIST Minecraft Story Mode as an available game (let alone for android).

I'll try and let them know. Thanks for the heads up.

Sashimi posted: »

This is bullshit. TTG request form doesn't even LIST Minecraft Story Mode as an available game (let alone for android). If everybody ha

• edited October 2015

oh, my bad then. TTG, with all the money they're making with the minecraft franchise, can't have a paid moderator.
    Thanks for the quick reply :)

ps: previous posts edited

Woah, slow down there. I'm only a volunteer Moderator - not staff. They do have staff members checking up on support related stuff, but I'm

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

our request form doesn't even LIST Minecraft Story Mode as an available game (let alone for android).

Just as an update, I checked and it does list Minecraft as a game. When you submit a request, "Minecraft" is listed towards the bottom of the list right below "The Walking Dead." It won't be labeled as "Minecraft: Story Mode" in that form, but it's fine and they will know people are talking about Story Mode. You might have been checking the main page of the Support Center which lists common problems (and their solutions), and not the "Submit a Request" page (pictured below) which allows you to submit specific requests for help when your problem was not already listed (and solved) from one of the listings on the Support Center.

enter image description here

Sashimi posted: »

This is bullshit. TTG request form doesn't even LIST Minecraft Story Mode as an available game (let alone for android). If everybody ha

• iPhone 6 and I'm having the same problem. It let me purchase the episode but the download fails saying it timed out. I also am finding that TT cloud saves aren't working either. I try to turn that on and it fails.

• My kids just made it through episode 1 and now can't download episode 2 They are playing on an Ipad. The exe file does not run on ipads so it doesn't help the Time Out Issue. If my 5 year old asks me one more time I am going to throw the ipad out the window!

Wilowood posted: »

Thread: IOS version , why can't I download episode 2 I've been trying for 2 days to download episode 2 with any joy. Every time I try

• Why have you merged my thread, most of the advice on here is for PC.
    I've just use the only advice for IOS users and uninstalled and reloaded and still no luck , in fact it's saying the cannot connect to server or the server has timed out.
    I also cannot connect to cloud saves ?
    I don't understand why I have to create a ticket and wait more days before I can play are telltale going to compensate me for the days I cannot play it ?
    This is the official site and all these other people on the thread are having the same problem so why not help us, some advice or a fix.
    Will I get a discount on episode 3 ......I bet not.

• Thread: Ep. 2 Help

I can't download ep. 2 after applying the patch

Help!

• Same issue here :/

• how do i download it anyways

• edited October 2015

YEAHHH!!!! how do you do it?????

Update : YAY! it worked. i just had to quit and restart the game about 5 times for it to work :D

• No probs with me. (Im playing on PC)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.