Ep 2 Waiting Thread - Now available. Trouble downloading Ep 2? First post shows where to get help.

Comments

• I've just finished Ep 1 on PS3 and in the corner on the main menu it says that Ep 2 is available. I press episodes on the main menu and it says installed:coming soon. I Have the season pass disk. HELP MEEEEE

No probs with me. (Im playing on PC)

• I HAVE the xbox 1 edition disc and it wont let me donlode ep 2 it brings me to the xbox store and asks for my cash even thoue i hve the sesons pass disc i need help !

• This is not fair, we were given zero indication the PS3 version would be later and zero updates in days on the situation now. It would not be difficult to at least say "we are working on it".

Are we going to be able to get a refund so we can buy it on another platform? My kids wanted to play this all week and telltale don't seem to want to answer.

• i have the exact same thing! please somebody help!

I've just finished Ep 1 on PS3 and in the corner on the main menu it says that Ep 2 is available. I press episodes on the main menu and it says installed:coming soon. I Have the season pass disk. HELP MEEEEE

• They have updated the page. The date for the EU PS3 release is not yet announced :(

gazwel posted: »

This is not fair, we were given zero indication the PS3 version would be later and zero updates in days on the situation now. It would not b

• Thread: Highly Updfg

Minecraft story got chapter 2 in phone

• It wasn't Telltale staff who did it, it was a moderator. So officially Telltale neither confirmed nor denied the statement above(that it is delayed and will be announced later), which makes me wonder if they even care about that problem. It's not THAT hard to tell us the situation, isn't it Telltale?

SpirosKarv posted: »

They have updated the page. The date for the EU PS3 release is not yet announced

• Same here.

I honestly thought that Episode 3 was released already when I saw this thread; I was like: "holy shit, what????"

• They had better say something tomorrow about it. Just some sort of acknowledgement is what we deserve. It's an utter shambles as it stands right now and as a person who has bought all Telltale games from Walking Dead onwards on PS3 I feel this silence and ignoring of the problem has really tarnished my otherwise good experience across all those purchases.

There is surely no way that no one at Telltale is aware of this issue, and I still cannot fathom how this was allowed to happen in the first place.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

It wasn't Telltale staff who did it, it was a moderator. So officially Telltale neither confirmed nor denied the statement above(that it is

• It really annoys me

I've just finished Ep 1 on PS3 and in the corner on the main menu it says that Ep 2 is available. I press episodes on the main menu and it says installed:coming soon. I Have the season pass disk. HELP MEEEEE

• Did you go in the store to the episode? You have to download each episode individually, cause it does not auto-download on consoles. It should be free there. If doesn't work, then I don't know, since I'm not Telltale staff.

• i can't find episode two in the stoer :(

Did you go in the store to the episode? You have to download each episode individually, cause it does not auto-download on consoles. It should be free there. If doesn't work, then I don't know, since I'm not Telltale staff.

• What does TBA mean?

• TBA means "To Be Announced"

BoyMoonii posted: »

What does TBA mean?

• ok thanks :D

TBA means "To Be Announced"

• I was finally able to download it tonight on my iPhone. I finally got a progress bar. It timed out twice, but each time I could resume and it completed.

• If you bought the season pass on PS3, you still need to go into the Playstation Store and search for Minecraft Story Mode: Episode 2, and then download it. The pass alone does not automatically download the episodes as they come available.

• There is no episode 2 in Playstation store EU, alright?

Bangsy posted: »

If you bought the season pass on PS3, you still need to go into the Playstation Store and search for Minecraft Story Mode: Episode 2, and then download it. The pass alone does not automatically download the episodes as they come available.

• I emailed the telltale yesterday about the issue and got the following reply late last night:

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that if you are in a SCEE region, Episode 2 will be available tomorrow, November 2. Once the Playstation Store updates for Europe, you will be able to download the episode by launching the game and selecting the Episodes menu.

• gazwel What does SCEE region mean?

gazwel posted: »

I emailed the telltale yesterday about the issue and got the following reply late last night: I apologize for the inconvenience. Please n

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2015

Just before i post i would like to point out i am not a Telltale staff member and only a volunteer moderator so i don't know any details about any unreleased games or episodes but SCEE=Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, if what the email is saying is true then episode 2 should hopefully released today on the European PS3.

gazwel What does SCEE region mean?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 2 now appears to be available on the UK Playstation store page so now might be a good time to check to see if you can download.

enter image description here

• GUYS IT'S FINALLY RELEASED!!

• Thanks OzzyUK, it is available for me as well :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 2 now appears to be available on the UK Playstation store page so now might be a good time to check to see if you can download.

• IT WORKS THAK YOU SO MUCH!

• edited November 2015

Finally it's available to download now. (Android Version) http://imgur.com/4lQIoz8

• Thread: help

how do you install ep 2???????????????????

• edited November 2015

Thread: Help with second episode?!?!?!

Ok so I know that TellTale Games have said they've already fixed this issue, but it's not totally fixed! I have bought the season pass for Xbox One. Yesterday I played through the first episode perfectly fine and was super excited about episode 2, but it's not there. Whenever I click on episodes on the left where it says season pass it says purchased. On the right it lists the episodes. I tried downloading the second episode, but it just brings me to the Xbox store. There, it says I need to buy it for $4.99. I've already paid $30 for this I don't want to pay $5 more per episode!!! Please please please fix this now. Thank you.

• I downloaded ep 2 with no problems on iOS, but it won't let me install it. It just restarts back at the main menu, then asks me to install/restart again...over and over. Help?

• Hey guys you see i just got Minecraft story mode season pass disk for ps4.I played episode 1and after that i tried getting episode 2. But it says its coming soon. Im connected to the internet im signed in to my telltale account.Plus i cant access my choices option in the menu.Help?

• i bought the game on pc not on steam on telltale games and the third episode is out and i still havnt got the 2nd one why wont it download please help

• Same problem here. It says purchased, coming soon. But I can buy it for $5 in the ps shop. They really need to fix this very soon!!!

• Same problem here

Hey guys you see i just got Minecraft story mode season pass disk for ps4.I played episode 1and after that i tried getting episode 2. But it

• Come on Telltale sort it out, still no episode 2 for PS4, still getting purchased, coming soon, now 4th dec.

• No episode 2 for PS4? We are getting an error message that the game cannot connect to the Playstation Network when trying to start Episode 2 for the first time. Everything else works fine and the PS4 is connected to the PS Network in every other respect. If this is the case, we are majorly dissapointed. Still bummed that we have a game that is fairly worthless at the moment.

Any thoughts??

• How about getting your finger out and sorting the issue regarding episode 4 for season pass disc owners?

• I downloaded episode 2 on ps4 but it still says purchased not download! I need to find ellegard!

• Huh, that didn't happen to me

aforrest posted: »

No episode 2 for PS4? We are getting an error message that the game cannot connect to the Playstation Network when trying to start Episode

• As soon as I posted that comment, my game said new content download

Sign in to comment in this discussion.