It's only fair that Fiona gets a Love Interest in S2

After all, Rhys can potentially pursue Sasha and the hidden Fiona option.

So, should Fiona's Love Interest, non-hidden, be in Season 2 should it be a Man, Woman, Alien of Either Gender or the such?

Comments

• She already has one:

enter image description here

• No, she doesnt...

bloop posted: »

She already has one:

• Here come the Rhyiona shippers

• As long it isn't a character you can control too, i'm fine with it.

• I'm fine with homosexuality and all, but the alien thing would just be weird.

• edited November 2015

Yes, I do. She should get an option outside of Rhys. It's only fair, since Rhys has Sasha.

• edited November 2015

[Gentle hit in a neck]
    [Romantic spit in a face]
    These are your options ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• well maybe rhys, if you hinted that you like her.

also... why would fiona date an alien... i don't think she's into that stuff... i hope

• Im my opinion Fiona is asexual. Anthony Burch kinda hinted that on his ask.fm.

• I'd be down for her to potentially be with August or Yvette.

OR maybe expand Rhys' options to include Vaughn!

• edited November 2015

tbh I thought Fiona was kinda into Athena, from certain dialogue choices etc

• show me Oo

Im my opinion Fiona is asexual. Anthony Burch kinda hinted that on his ask.fm.

• I think August would be nice.

• No offense to Anthony Burch, I think he's a good writer, but I don't think he really has a say in the matter of what Fiona's sexuality is. Yes he did a little bit of writing for this game, but it mostly involved Rhys and/or Handsome Jack, only one time did he write anything involving Fiona, so I don't really think he can determine if she's asexual, heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, or alien-sexual. Something like that should really be up to Telltale to decide, not Anthony.

• edited November 2015

she can still feel romantic attraction if she's asexual.

unless you meant aromantic or aro/ace

• someone who we don't control

• What about Scooter?

• Right in the feels, you Monster!

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

What about Scooter?

• Aw come on! You're not into aliens???? Have you seen an Eridian? winky face, finger guns

lottii-lu posted: »

well maybe rhys, if you hinted that you like her. also... why would fiona date an alien... i don't think she's into that stuff... i hope

• edited November 2015

Why must everyone have a romance. Why can't she just remain single, what's so wrong with that? It's obvious the woman has more important things on her mind. IMO I would like her to remain single. She's a strong character by herself, I don't want that to be ruined by her making googly eyes at someone. We had it with Rhys, and I think that was enough.

• im cool with rhys

• Fiona doesn't strike me as the kind of character who would get involved in a romantic relationship. Her character arc has nothing to do with romance, Scooter's one-sided crush on her is treated as a mere running gag, and she has never explicitly shown interest in anyone.

It's one of the many reasons why I find that determinant line of dialogue near the end of the game so awkward and out-of-place.

• I don't think he was a serious love interest..

• Alien huh? I'm watching those tentacles buddy.

• Fiona X 10 million dollars.

• 9 million just got friendzoned SO HARD

Enigma12 posted: »

Fiona X 10 million dollars.

• Obviously Rhys gets the choice of Sasha or Fiona, and it would be cool to even go as far if a season 2 was made to give Fiona a choice of maybe Rhys or Vaughn or whoever, but being 100% honest, if a season 2 is made, I hope they dont do alot with the romance, its already determinate now and just adding more romance options will just make things more complicated.

• What about Scooter?

Do not bring up Scooter! It hurts!

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

What about Scooter?

• edited November 2015

the kind of character who would get involved in a romantic relationship

This specific type of character could best be described as "healthy and alive", I guess. I think Fiona might be both.

I get what you mean though; she's not the type to be actively pursuing a relationship and is rather content with being on her own. I just don't believe she's generally immune to affection.

Fiona doesn't strike me as the kind of character who would get involved in a romantic relationship. Her character arc has nothing to do with

• Hey, in Ep1, Ep3, and Ep5 fiona and vaughn had some moments so

• enter image description here

No, she doesnt...

• You know, life isn't always fair, symmetrical, or perfectly even. Who says she needs to romance anybody? Fiona doesn't strike me as the person that needs anyone, or maybe even wants anyone like that.

• I personally like idea of Fiona remaining a single pringle.

• Oh yeah I forgot Felix kept some lol.

9 million just got friendzoned SO HARD

• Just because one playable character has a love interest, doesn't mean the other one needs it. For all we know, Fiona could be asexual. Or just simply not looking for a relationship.

But if that isn't the case, and she is getting a love interest, Rhys all the way.

• Fiona x Timothy.

• Fionaxrhys or fionaxnothing those are my options

• Fiona and Rhys don't need romances. They've grown to strong enough that they can go through the rest of their lives and adventures single and be fine.........but what if they wanted extraordinary?

Answer: Rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.