Lukas: The Purest of Perfection

Comments

• What is it with you and Telltale characters voiced by Scott Porter?

Kateis posted: »

Ok guys, I'm officially obsessed over Lukas. I thought I was going to make it but, it's too late now. I can't stop thinking about him, I

• enter image description here

Kenny4ever posted: »

Hope he dies

• ...I, I don't know. D:

I tried my best to ignore it, I really did but... He's a cinnamon roll, what was I supposed to do?

What is it with you and Telltale characters voiced by Scott Porter?

• This video, it's painful to watch.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Could you upload a video of that? Since I'm too lazy to replay that part of the episode, and I didn't see anyone do that, I'd really love to see that. Nevermind I found one. enter link description here

• He's a cinnamon roll, what was I supposed to do?

Eat him, cinnamon rolls are delicious.

...I, I don't know. I tried my best to ignore it, I really did but... He's a cinnamon roll, what was I supposed to do?

• No.

How could you? He's too pure for consumption!

dojo32161 posted: »

He's a cinnamon roll, what was I supposed to do? Eat him, cinnamon rolls are delicious.

• i dont like his arrogance

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wait, what?! WHY?!

• I gave him my cookie though:(

• All Lukas tries to do is help but then mean ol' Axel comes around and tells him to go away, Axel is the one who's arrogant, let Lukas' light bring you to your senses!

i dont like his arrogance

• enter image description here

I gave him my cookie though:(

• I'm calling it now, he's gonna betray jesse if it gets dangerous. I dont really trust him:/

Poogers555 posted: »

All Lukas tries to do is help but then mean ol' Axel comes around and tells him to go away, Axel is the one who's arrogant, let Lukas' light bring you to your senses!

• edited October 2015

Lukas will either save the day or sacrifice himself for the group, because he is too pure.

Edit: Whoops

I'm calling it now, he's gonna betray jesse if it gets dangerous. I dont really trust him:/

• Wanna bet?:)

Poogers555 posted: »

Lukas will either save the day or sacrifice himself for the group, because he is too pure. Edit: Whoops

• Calling it now, Petra's sharing the same fate Petra does. Poor, poor, petra.

enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Shame he didn't help us out with Gabriel and Petra. Don't blame him though, he was PETRAfied after all.

• Stupid Lukas, what's next? Hiding a baby and killing off Axel?!

Calling it, he's betrays the group and shoots clem.

• Man, you already KNOW I want to bet.

Wanna bet?:)

• So, I thought- I thought I could try and make a statue of Lukas in Minecraft, you know, the thing people do with their skins buuut, I have found out Lukas is too pure to be recreated... In other words, it's impossible. (It's the same problem you had with recreating his skin @Abeille). I mean I could try and make his face 9x9 so his nose would be in the middle but that just screws everything else up! Ahh, so this is how it turned out.

Everything else is ok, but it's his stupid face! Ugh! It's just so perfect that Minecraft will not let me recreate it! I'm so frustrated that I couldn't get it right that it's made me almost hate him. :( Anyway, rant over, I also recreated his build:

• Well, I think the statue of Lukas looks amazing. Nice job ^-^

So, I thought- I thought I could try and make a statue of Lukas in Minecraft, you know, the thing people do with their skins buuut, I have f

• You did a pretty good job, considering it is impossible to get his nose right!

Love the Rainbow Beacon, too!

So, I thought- I thought I could try and make a statue of Lukas in Minecraft, you know, the thing people do with their skins buuut, I have f

• Even with the lack of nose? XD

Anyway, thanks!

Well, I think the statue of Lukas looks amazing. Nice job ^-^

• edited October 2015

Even with the lack of nose? XD

Well, it can be a hard thing for you to do. But you still did what you could to make it look amazing. :3

Even with the lack of nose? XD Anyway, thanks!

• Yeah, I really wish I could get it right. I spent quite some time counting the pixels on his face to see if it was definitely 8x8 and it is. So Telltale have just screwed up his skin by putting things in the middle when they can't really go there. :/ Oh well. :P

And thank you. :) The Rainbow Beacon was quite hard to do because I had to tweak it a bit to even get it to properly work so it isn't an exact replica. :(

Abeille posted: »

You did a pretty good job, considering it is impossible to get his nose right! Love the Rainbow Beacon, too!

• Thank you. ^.^ Hehe, you brought my spirits back up. Thanks for the nice comments. :)

Even with the lack of nose? XD Well, it can be a hard thing for you to do. But you still did what you could to make it look amazing.

• No problemo x'3

Thank you. ^.^ Hehe, you brought my spirits back up. Thanks for the nice comments.

• edited October 2015

I like to think that this is a thousand years after the events of Minecraft: Story Mode and the statue has been built in honor of the mighty hero, Lukas, who was the steadfast friend of the Hero Jesse and his companions for their great deed of ending the Wither Storm. :)

• That's amazing context to this statue. A like to you! :D

I like to think that this is a thousand years after the events of Minecraft: Story Mode and the statue has been built in honor of the mighty

• ''Jesse, we both know... Let me go''
    I would be damn glad if telltale make a reference to the crawford belltower scene, just a funny mention :p
  • I can't stop laughing at this :D

• edited November 2015

He is like 'Do people really like this?'

I can't stop laughing at this

• I haven't even played this game and I love Lukas.

• I don't care about the other characters but if telltale kills off Lukas or makes him an antagonist that we have to defeat in the end - I am going to have a serious problem with them. Pray for this pure soul pls ;_;

• Is that a ball pool?? XD

• Yes. You can thank Tumblr for that ball pool.

Tohabath posted: »

Is that a ball pool?? XD

• "Ocas"?

Now you might understand why Ocas went on a cruise ship in my dreams.

• edited November 2015

I'm just picturing Harry and Ron attempting to write their papers for divination class. XD

*mauled by walkers in a trailer/Civil War site

• Lukas is a pure cinnamon roll, he better not die. D:<

• I care about the other characters (especially Soren), but yeah, I'm gonna be pretty sad if he becomes an antagonist. I think he will come around eventually, though. He is just scared and feeling guilty, that's all.

I don't care about the other characters but if telltale kills off Lukas or makes him an antagonist that we have to defeat in the end - I am going to have a serious problem with them. Pray for this pure soul pls ;_;

• My version xD

• Ship name, I named it... As you can see, I'm horrible with them... Anyway it's Lukas and Olivia.

Tohabath posted: »

"Ocas"?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.