Monster Rancher Question

I have Monster Rancher 4. I want Monster Rancher 2. My brother has it and he would willingly trade games. Should I trade? And also, it says i've posted once but I am a longtime member. I had to get my username back. What happened?:confused:

Comments

• MelMel
    edited December 2006
    With the new forums, everyone started at 0 but you can get your old account 'merged' with your new one (I believe you can PM Tabacco and ask him). :)
  • edited December 2006
    How many Monster Rancher games have they made? I remember them releasing the first one (although I've never played it) but had no idea they'd made more. I'm sure you can always trade back games with your brother after a while so I'd go for it, if it seems really, REALLY necessary. Yeah, and new forum, new user accounts. As Mel says, PM Tabacco and he may merge your new account with your old one if you ask nicely and he still has the old forum stuff.
  • edited December 2006
    Thanks for telling me about the forums but I still need a Monster Rancher answer!
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I'd say go for it. Monster Rancher 2 is a completely awesome game. My hubby and I played the heck out of it. I think we still have our PS1 memory cards with all our monsters on it.

I'm not sure why, but we got Monster Rancher 4 and popped it in but couldn't really get into it. I think it requires more fiddling or something and the menus weren't very intuitiuve. 4 definitely has better graphics, but so far nothing can beat Monster Rancher 2. (We skipped #3 because we didn't like the cel-shaded monsters as much as the 3D ones).
  • edited February 2007
    That's the game that spawns characters when you put in a random CD, right?

I wonder how the Monster Rancher games would respond to the Sam and Max Season 1 CD? :P
  • edited March 2007
    Oh yeah, I loved that game, I used to have it, I don't know what happened to it though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.