Everything wrong with Minecraft Story Mode

When you first saw the title of this thread, you were thinking that a gamingsin channel made a video about this game. Well, there's not (yet). I made this thread for you to post sins you found in this game. You should all remember what GCN said, there IS no game without a sin.

UPDATE: Dartigan made a video with MCSM. Enjoy

enter link description here

Comments

• Is this in 10 mins or less?

Are there spoilers

Well I guess there are duh

I hope they aren't 42 seconds of logo

• Despite being well done, there's Jessie's cry of "no!" when [spoiler redacted] plummets to his death after his noble sacrifice would have Jeremy respond with a "no". There's that. :v Perhaps ruining the machines at Redstonia would be "vandalism". And launching Reuben in Redstonia can land "Jesse is a dick to his pet pig".

• (Episode 3) Convenient Creeper happens to fall at the same time with Jesse so he can use it to destroy the grinder. "Ding"

• Oh, I've got a few:

• How did Petra get that Nether Star without seeming to know what a Wither is?
    • Petra tells Axel not to steal, but takes the Golden Sword herself. (determinant)
  • edited December 2015
    • Why is Ellegaard trying to make another Command Block, when the first one tore the Order apart?
    • How convenient that the random cave the group chooses to take shelter in (Ep4) already has little stables.
    lucariolu5 posted: »

Oh, I've got a few: * How did Petra get that Nether Star without seeming to know what a Wither is? * Petra tells Axel not to steal, but takes the Golden Sword herself. (determinant)

• This is kinda spoilers. Well is minor spoilers, but is still spoilers.

Oh, I've got a few: * How did Petra get that Nether Star without seeming to know what a Wither is? * Petra tells Axel not to steal, but takes the Golden Sword herself. (determinant)

• Do you mean Wither Star or Nether Star? You have confused me.

• It is? Should I spoiler tag it for Episode 1?

Smellmeh posted: »

This is kinda spoilers. Well is minor spoilers, but is still spoilers.

• Sorry. See, in Minecraft, you can only get a Nether Star by defeating a Wither. Petra sold one to the Ocelots, but is confused later when Lucas mentions a Wither.

AChicken posted: »

Do you mean Wither Star or Nether Star? You have confused me.

• Well...no is fine, is minor spoilers, so is not that bad. :P

It is? Should I spoiler tag it for Episode 1?

• During one shot in episode 2 we can see that soren's location is near the group location to the east,but in the next shot his location jumped way too far north. Ding

• Mm. I see. I'm kind of a Minecraft Noob. I own it, but I don't play it much. The extreme open-endedness doesn't appeal to me.

• Why is Ellegaard trying to make another Command Block, when the first one tore the Order apart?

No. Thats not a mistake of the game. She decided to make one because this one used only for redstonia.

• edited December 2015

WTF

selfish axel...
    keeping the king bed to himself...

Also it looks like Reuben and Jesse sleeps together if you observe more closely to the number of beds and number of the members of Jesse's gang.
    How does Jesse manage to sleep with a pig?

• Well, it could be argued that they dug out and made the stables. True, we never saw them do it, but we never saw them go:"hey look, stables! How convienient!" As for ellegard.....I don't know, maybe she wants to try and bring them back together with it, maybe she thinks that it could help people, or she's a little off. That is definetly possible.

• She wasn't confused. Just taken aback.

• Episode 2 has a lot of problems (I still enjoyed it as much as possible, though.)

Herodriver posted: »

During one shot in episode 2 we can see that soren's location is near the group location to the east,but in the next shot his location jumped way too far north. Ding

• He is a big guy, isn't he? Also I don't see how he is selfish about it because no one was complaining

• Does the time matter?

Is this in 10 mins or less? Are there spoilers Well I guess there are duh I hope they aren't 42 seconds of logo

• edited December 2015

Eh, it was a joke. But that one wasn't well played out, I guess. I apologize.

Here is a REAL one. In episode 3, after they jump out of the End Portal, Petra/Gabriel will make a surprised male sound and point to the monsters, without their mouth moving at all. Ding. It is especially weirder when Petra is the one who accompanies you.

AronDracula posted: »

He is a big guy, isn't he? Also I don't see how he is selfish about it because no one was complaining

• Maybe a glitch...

Eh, it was a joke. But that one wasn't well played out, I guess. I apologize. Here is a REAL one. In episode 3, after they jump out of th

• Yeah? You're not the only one. :)

Mm. I see. I'm kind of a Minecraft Noob. I own it, but I don't play it much. The extreme open-endedness doesn't appeal to me.

• Oh. Well, that's justified. My bad. :)

• Yeah, I suppose.

Thadbot22 posted: »

She wasn't confused. Just taken aback.

• edited December 2015

In ep 3 when you are running to the Minecarts to escape the endermen ruben is at the back of everyone else but he is the first to enter the minecart

• edited December 2015

(Episode 3) Olivia: I still can't figure out how Ivor made the door close.

Olivia would be excellent at GamingSins. "Ding"

• Episode 4

The population at Endercon apparently forgave Ivor for almost killing everyone and destroying the world! Everyone seems really chill and ok with the fact that he almost caused the apocalypse. Ding

• It doesn't matter. It still counts as a sin.

Ding

Maybe a glitch...

• Episode 1.

Opening Narration. ding.

"The prophecy, blah blah blah, exposition, blah blah blah, long ago, blah blah blah." cliche. I bought a game, not a Micheal Bay movie. Ding.

"Chicken-sized zombies". *ding."

"Zombie sized chickens." ding.

Aw hell, I'll take a sin off for Reuben's cuteness. shwoop.

Rocky style training montage AND quick time events? 12 sins to you! bring!

Everyone in the Ocelots are massive dicks except for Lucas, which is highly unlikely considering he's the leader of the group. ding.

Jackass Ocelot endangers EVERYONE AT THE CONTEST by breaking a block and releasing lava, yet he's NOT sent to prison? ding.

"Main protagonist (and pet) is in danger and are saved by vastly superior side character who we will be superior to later" cliche. ding.

Look, I get that diamonds are super rare and awesome, but Ivor is one sketchy dude. No matter how much you want the diamond, no rational human being would ever trust this guy and give him anything that isn't a gnarly glare. I get it, you need this to start up the game, and I love the game, but this is stupid and unrealistic, especially for the world of Minecraft. ding.

"Antagonist awakens some kind of godly monster that overpowers it's creator and starts to destroy the world" cliche. ding

Axel is a dick to Lucas. ding

Badass Witherstorm is cut away from so we can see the virtues of whiny blocky teenage life. ding.

Telltale's "Your choice affects the story of the game" lie being used as the final decision. ding.

Sin Total: 23 (that I could find)

Time it took me to write this: 13 minutes.

Sentence: Ivor's "Evil Lair". (His Iron Golem isn't male you know, he's into some messed up shit.)

Ends credits.

• THANK GOSH I thought it was going to be about a shitty GCN video.

• Wow, do you watch a lot of Gaming Sins videos or Cinema Sins? Because I can perfectly picture the voice of CinemaSins or of GCN saying everything you just wrote. Perfect! Perfect, I tell you!

YOUR sin count? 0. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Sentence: Telltale Nirvana. (the best of the best.)

Episode 1. Opening Narration. ding. "The prophecy, blah blah blah, exposition, blah blah blah, long ago, blah blah blah." cliche. I bo

• I watch Cinemasins everyday, yes. Thank you for your positive feedback on my comment! I'll probably do one for the other episodes as well. :)

Wow, do you watch a lot of Gaming Sins videos or Cinema Sins? Because I can perfectly picture the voice of CinemaSins or of GCN saying every

• How to post

Do you mean Wither Star or Nether Star? You have confused me.

• Me too. Im more of a Dartigan Fan :P even though he didnt make TTG sins yet. Btw hes Doing a Life is Strange or a Tales from the Borderlands sins Video Next. Well depending on wich gets more Votes.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

THANK GOSH I thought it was going to be about a shitty GCN video.

• edited December 2015

Sorry, what? What are you trying to ask me?

How to post

• I would rather have him do life is strange considering I haven't played it yet.

GSSalvador posted: »

Me too. Im more of a Dartigan Fan :P even though he didnt make TTG sins yet. Btw hes Doing a Life is Strange or a Tales from the Borderlands sins Video Next. Well depending on wich gets more Votes.

• I think it deserves to be sinned.

I would rather have him do life is strange considering I haven't played it yet.

• mhh. Would be quite easy tbh. The Story of LiS really falls appart, if you take a closer look. And its flaws are pretty obvious. Even more so in a Nitpicking Video. But TFTBL would be quite interresting to see.

AronDracula posted: »

I think it deserves to be sinned.

• Swearing in an E10+ game

• When?

Swearing in an E10+ game

This discussion has been closed.