What do you think that episode 5 is going to be?

I MEAN, they fought the Witherstorm, reunited The Order Of The Stone, learned Ivor is good, learned the truth about the Order. What else can they do in a matter of only ONE episode, they might make a second season, but its doubtful, so what do you think? They might revive Reuben or something, I dunno. What do you guys think?

Also, LUKESSE FOR LIFE.

Comments

• Jesse dies. I feel it in my bones.

• Well, Clementine, seeing as you have had experience with main characters dying, I think that it might be some side character, or they revive Reuben.

ASaltLick posted: »

Jesse dies. I feel it in my bones.

• Oh wait, are you that one salt lick in the "Dairy" farm that was next to that pregnant cow in Episode 2 of Walking Dead?

Jesse dies. I feel it in my bones.

• I feel like it may have an intro like the first one where it shows the order of the stone, but in this episode, it would show the new order of the stone(OR, instead of the narrator saying the name "new order of the stone", he would say the name you picked when you entered the endercon as the teams name.

and after the intro, well, idk.

But I really wished they done another season of episodes or another game.

I just like the game a lot, normal minecraft was just boring as hell.

Well, Clementine, seeing as you have had experience with main characters dying, I think that it might be some side character, or they revive Reuben.

• yeah maybe and i agree with that, SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2

Spidson posted: »

I feel like it may have an intro like the first one where it shows the order of the stone, but in this episode, it would show the new order

• You the walking dead too well my friend.

Oh wait, are you that one salt lick in the "Dairy" farm that was next to that pregnant cow in Episode 2 of Walking Dead?

• I still think it will happen. I hope it won't though. Same with petra.

Well, Clementine, seeing as you have had experience with main characters dying, I think that it might be some side character, or they revive Reuben.

• yeah. i do do

You the walking dead too well my friend.

• i have an idea! maybe they will have it so you get to relive how axel, olivia, reuben, and jesse/jessie met!

• No, maybe they will split up just like old order, because episode 5 will become their last adventure

• Ender Dragon in Episode 5 maybe?

• Impossible without the ender crystal and you know? Soren's safehouse in The End dimension was sunk and Underwater

AronDracula posted: »

Ender Dragon in Episode 5 maybe?

• ok

Impossible without the ender crystal and you know? Soren's safehouse in The End dimension was sunk and Underwater

• Thread: What do you think there will be in ep 5?

Well, the witherstorm is dead so that's one of my rumors on ep:5

After the gang became the new order soren has hiding on reuben's funeral and he been mad at jesse when he thinked on a right moment to do something: revive the witherstorm to kill the new order for once and all. soren poisons the remaining order of the stone and kills ivor addiently. the other poisoned order became evil and became soren's minions. he uses the old ellegaard's redstonia to create the command block and he became overpowered, He also had the power to revive ellegaard/magnus (who died on ep 3). jesse and THE new order goes to a adventure to kill him, they go to redstonia/boomtown (by the player's choice) to find the order. in case you became king of boomtown in ep 2 then anyone on boomtown if you gone there helps you and in case you became in ep 2 ellegaard's helper then anyone in redstonia helps you too. in boomtown if you find magnus he will start shooting on you TNT and shouting "EXECUTE THE ORDER" and then a boss battle begins magnus will shoot on you TNT and you must help axel to get him enough TNT to shoot at magnus. when magnus dies you go to redstonia, when you come to redstonia you find ellegaard shooting on you arrows and again, a boss battle begin. you must help oliva to get so much redstone and arrows to kill ellegaard and create a machine that will shoot arrows. and yep, she say too "execute the order" when you back in the temple you see gabriel and soren in a unknown zone in the nether after troturing ellegaard/magnus (by player's choice) you discover that soren and magnus is in the nether doing something sensible. the order goes to the nether and finds gabriel with tons of skeletons that soren made with the command block. jesse fight's gabriel and after a epic sword fight petra and lukas come and finishes gabriel up, But after gabriel died then soren's hide and jumps on lukas and stabs him hardly with a diamond sword that he made for himeslf. lukas falls down to the ground and petra is reviving him. you fight soren but then he activates a lever that throw on you F-bomb. luckily jesse must push the F-bomb into lava so he dont get hurt by the F-bomb. when jesse punchs one time the F-bomb it goes straight back to soren and kills him. but then lukas dies (RIP ): ) but then you can do wishes with the command block by the player's choice. the choices are: 1. revive reuben 2. revive lukas 3. get all the old order back alive. after all of this the world became quiet and the order knewn as "super-heros" and the NEW order got renamed to THE ORDER OF THE IRON! le end

• SaveReubenEp5

guyalf1 posted: »

Thread: What do you think there will be in ep 5? Well, the witherstorm is dead so that's one of my rumors on ep:5 After the gang bec

• Its impossible for soren to make revenge, he got nothing, and he must started from beginning, the command block?? You remember (depends on your choices), if you departed redstonia with making the command block the witherstorm is coming again before its completely done, and redstonia (plus with command block crafting table) is totally destroyed , impossible for soren to make his revenge using the command block

Oh, oh.... dont say about he still have "enderman training" ability, the enderman, in normal minecraft... now is very rare to found in the ruined city

guyalf1 posted: »

Thread: What do you think there will be in ep 5? Well, the witherstorm is dead so that's one of my rumors on ep:5 After the gang bec

• Soren seems most likely involved as he is the one last major loose end. I would imagine he's concocting some sort of revenge scheme, possibly with the Ender Dragon or something.

Keep in mind that the nature of Ep. 4's ending, which I found quite surprising and refreshing, leaves things in such a way that I bet we're going to jump forward in time a bit. Now Jesse and the crew will be legends and maybe they have to deal with something new or Soren's return. We'll have to see.

• Soren probably wants to show everyone that the old order is as mighty as in their story. So he will use a Command Block to revive the Ender Dragon and tries to kill it. but he will fail and its up to the new order to slay that beast down.

• I was thinking like something with the Ender Dragon coming back and us having to actually fight it

• The achievement names for episode 5 make me feel like Jesse, and possibly the rest of the new order, are going to struggle with being heroes in this episode.

1. You are stronger than you know: Jesse faced some hardship being the New Order of the Stone
    2. You are the daylight: Jesse saved the day.
    3. You are the night: Jesse ruined the night.
    4. The darkness you fight is within you: Jesse is fighting with himself psychologically when facing dilemma .
    5. The light you seek is within you: Jesse found a way to resolve his conflict.
    6. You are not alone: Jesse has his friends to support and back him up on what he intended to do.
  • Yeah, because they still kept whatever the 4 Ender Dragon Stones in the Land Far Away.

Kamlane915 posted: »

I was thinking like something with the Ender Dragon coming back and us having to actually fight it

• Ender Crystals, Farlands (Sorry, got nothing to do right now)

xavierx posted: »

Yeah, because they still kept whatever the 4 Ender Dragon Stones in the Land Far Away.

• edited January 2016

-Somebody will eat Porkchop Reuben to spite Jesse.

-Jesse will beat up the Porkchop Reuben eating bastard.

-Gabriel will be revealed to have a daughter named Clemency.

-The dragon thing will show up again, wreak havoc, scare people, and possibly burn down an orphanage.

-Olivia will seek out the meaning of squares, and if circles really do exist in their universe.

-Depending on how nice you were to Lukas throughout the game, he may or may not have gained 20 pixels and developed a drinking problem.

-Depending on if you convinced Gabriel to tell the truth to the cheering crowds, Ivor may or may not call Jesse 'Your Royal Douchebagness'.

-Axel shaves his eyebrows.

-Soren finally gets his music number.

-Lukas dying, dying horribly.

-When you scroll through the chapter selection menu for Episode 5, one chapter will be titled 'So long Lukas,' featuring a snapshot of Jesse and Lukas reenacting the Titanic over a lava lake.

-The power of friendship will concur all! Except when coming to saving your friend from a lava lake.

• edited January 2016

Well we know it will be about the NEW order's first mission.

• This is a wild and woerd suggestion, but maybe Soren will begin reading on horrible legends and stumble apon a book about herobrine. And then he might try to resurrect him using a command block from ellegards lair.

And learning about the problem he has caused, he would warn the others (Gabriel, Lukas, Jesse, Axel, Olivia, Petra, Magnus/Ellegard, and Ivor) about the devestating mistake that he has caused. Herobrine will go to his lair in the nether and prepare.

Herobrine will then Summon a wither, and he will go steal the ender dragon egg and the ender crystals. He will summon the new ender dragon and he will create a beacon like contraption that sends the power of the crystals straight to the dragon.

Guys this is prolly not going to happen even though it is pretty cool. But I will be satisfied by the episode any way it's made

• There is the Ender Dragon's egg, it could hatch... (we could also tame it and the up to the sky!)

We could find Soren, mourn Reuben... (ah, this is dark)

My guess is, we will find another group from five members. A leader, an architect, an engineer, a rogue, and a warrior; and each one of us from the group could teach one member they relate to. We could find out that before the Order of the Stone there were more other groups of heroes, very similar to ours. So there is a circle of a group of heroes who will save Minecraftia from great danger and when they can not do it anymore, they find new people to do it.

Gotta think about it, the Order of the Stone did teach us what they can do, so we learned new moves and became smarter. Maybe something horrible will happen and we can't do anything. -- I could honestly see another season having this plot...

• There is the Ender Dragon's egg, it could hatch... (we could also tame it and the up to the sky!)

Oh nu, it's Sintel all over again! T_T

enter link description here

MarteenPyro posted: »

There is the Ender Dragon's egg, it could hatch... (we could also tame it and the up to the sky!) We could find Soren, mourn Reuben... (a

• Could time skip to the middle of an epic mission with the new order. Show our adventurers how far they've come since the beggining. What the order should have been.

• The narrator did say there are more worlds for the new Order of the Stone to explore. :)

• edited January 2016

This sounds cool when you think about it, and we'll probably learn more about Herobrine.

This is a wild and woerd suggestion, but maybe Soren will begin reading on horrible legends and stumble apon a book about herobrine. And th

• It makes alot of sense, I actually thought each chapter describes each of your friends as the new Order since there are six.

• Smellmeh maybe the Witherstorm was the new orders mission probobaly not since there was a ceremony after they killed the storm announcing them as new order? Ummm am I correct or not?

Smellmeh posted: »

Well we know it will be about the NEW order's first mission.

• Thread: what will could happen in minecraft stoy mode ep 5

I think the gang will look for the command block since there is a 5/10 chance it fell. plus if they find it they can spuan Ruben !!

• please add what you think will happen and please don't be mean

• I mean the new order's first OFFICIAL mission, because they weren't the new order when they where fighting the wither storm.

• oh ok I thought that you were correct just wondering

Smellmeh posted: »

I mean the new order's first OFFICIAL mission, because they weren't the new order when they where fighting the wither storm.

• enter image description here
    Nah I'm joking
    enter image description here

If it took an enchanted book to break I don't see a command block dropping from a block regularly unbreakable. But it's plausible it can be picked up, since the question of how the Order moved and used the command block around comes into place here. It's all 3complicated5me

enter image description here

• Is it just me or is there already a thread like this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.