Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Life is Dank

• Happy New Year, all LiS fans! Hope you had a hella good year, and let's hope for even better 2016 :)

• According to my ending that isn't a problem. You know... because he's dead. As well as the rest of the town, Because I like Chloe, And fuck everyone else.

I hear he is not that good in the sack.

• I want the short film now. They said 2016 it's 2016.Lol.

• http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/life-strange-interview-co-directors-talk-success-their-favourite-scenes-fan-feedback-season-two-1533435

A sad day for us, fellas. It seems like Max and Chloe is truly done for good. We'll get a DLC at best.

• As long as we get a season two.

armis37 posted: »

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/life-strange-interview-co-directors-talk-success-their-favourite-scenes-fan-feedback-season-two-1533435 A sad day for us, fellas. It seems like Max and Chloe is truly done for good. We'll get a DLC at best.

• They did confirm back around the release of Episode 3 that a second season would have a new cast, but it still sucks to see they've stuck to that.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/life-strange-interview-co-directors-talk-success-their-favourite-scenes-fan-feedback-season-two-1533435 A sad day for us, fellas. It seems like Max and Chloe is truly done for good. We'll get a DLC at best.

• edited January 2016

A sad day for us, fellas. It seems like Max and Chloe is truly done for good.

Thank god. Maybe they can make characters I care about in season 2.

• If you really don't care about the characters you shouldn't have played all 5 episodes. Or did you expect to suddenly start caring after 4 episodes?

A sad day for us, fellas. It seems like Max and Chloe is truly done for good. Thank god. Maybe they can make characters I care about in season 2.

• If you really don't care about the characters you shouldn't have played all 5 episodes.

After the ending to episode five maybe i shouldn't have. Also, I was referring to Max and chloe, there were a few other characters in the game that interested me ( Kate, David, Nathan). Plus the choices and plot were interesting enough to keep me going.

If you really don't care about the characters you shouldn't have played all 5 episodes. Or did you expect to suddenly start caring after 4 episodes?

• I still haven't gotten around to playing episode five. Is it worth my time? I'm kind of meh about the whole thing now after Max failed to behave like a rational human being in episode four.

• If I ever get life of strange working on my laptop (I was having audio problems even through it was a gaming laptop) I will play this series.

ive seen walkthroughs and people enjoy the choices a lot. dose anyone here want to see a series 2 of life is strange or do people here the story has come to a end?

• Just watched this: Everything wrong with LiS

Really funny. Don't take it to seriously thou.

• I'd only Buy a Second Season If it has a completely New cast of characters. I didnt Really liked the Original cast.

If I ever get life of strange working on my laptop (I was having audio problems even through it was a gaming laptop) I will play this series

• Loved it, was expecting more sins though.

GSSalvador posted: »

Just watched this: Everything wrong with LiS Really funny. Don't take it to seriously thou.

• Son of a bitch...

• I did a fan art of Chloe as a warm up art since I haven't truly drawn something in 3 months, but I feel like posting it here would result in hate since it's shit. XD Posting it anyway, screw you.

Title: "Chloe isn't exactly a morning person"

enter image description here

• Of course she isn't a morning person, she gotta wake n bake first ;)

I did a fan art of Chloe as a warm up art since I haven't truly drawn something in 3 months, but I feel like posting it here would result in hate since it's shit. XD Posting it anyway, screw you. Title: "Chloe isn't exactly a morning person"

• yeah,it is

Demarcoa posted: »

I still haven't gotten around to playing episode five. Is it worth my time? I'm kind of meh about the whole thing now after Max failed to behave like a rational human being in episode four.

• It's terrible and basically ruins the game.

I still haven't gotten around to playing episode five. Is it worth my time? I'm kind of meh about the whole thing now after Max failed to behave like a rational human being in episode four.

• You will likely be disappointed.

• Dontnod has said that Max and chloe are done. So if they were to make season 2, it would be with an entirely new cast of characters.

I'd only Buy a Second Season If it has a completely New cast of characters. I didnt Really liked the Original cast.

• Good video. I normally frown upon Cinemasin copycats ( looking at you GCN), but Dartigan is a decent exception.

Just watched this: Everything wrong with LiS Really funny. Don't take it to seriously thou.

I did a fan art of Chloe as a warm up art since I haven't truly drawn something in 3 months, but I feel like posting it here would result in hate since it's shit. XD Posting it anyway, screw you. Title: "Chloe isn't exactly a morning person"

• Yeah, it is mostly for fun and he's done this for pretty much other very popular games. He did one for The Last of Us which I thought was funny.

• edited January 2016

Yes, I know, looks like shit. It's a warm up drawing, I haven't drawn in 3 months.

• And yet you are still better at drawing than me.

Yes, I know, looks like shit. It's a warm up drawing, I haven't drawn in 3 months.

• I can't wait for Life Is Strange 2

• Anyone here still playing it in 2016?

• edited January 2016

I thought about playing it again, but I don't see a reason for me to.

Anyone here still playing it in 2016?

• Ah I wouldn't say that. I'm sure everyone is better at drawing than I am. I suck royally.

And yet you are still better at drawing than me.

• edited January 2016
  • After finale, this game became bad and overrated. None of the choices mattered. It could have been better, but no.

• edited January 2016

True every choice in the game ultimately don't matter. I don't know what to think about the ending(s) but I loved playing the game.

AronDracula posted: »

After finale, this game became bad and overrated. None of the choices mattered. It could have been better, but no.

• IMO this game is kinda pointless to be played

Chris_93 posted: »

True every choice in the game ultimately don't matter. I don't know what to think about the ending(s) but I loved playing the game.

• edited January 2016

I say it isn't pointless if you really care about Max and Chloe. If you don't care for them, then yeah it does feel pointless to play through

IMO this game is kinda pointless to be played

• Soooooooo if a new character got Max's powers then you want the 2nd series? ok but if that happen would you want to be another highschool story or maybe a character who is older and more mature

I'd only Buy a Second Season If it has a completely New cast of characters. I didnt Really liked the Original cast.

• What's the point of any game?

IMO this game is kinda pointless to be played

Sign in to comment in this discussion.