Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• For the time being, maybe you could take a screen from a camera in real life (like a smartphone camera)?

You could upload the image for free onto imgur.com. It's free and you don't have to make any accounts - it's super quick.

jessie and ivor are standing on piece of land in game

• edited January 2016

Guys, I found someone make a video of this and it doesn't seem fake!! Look!! Skip to 10 seconds

Mod edit:

Link for non mobile users: (Keep in mind, this is very likely just a placeholder accidentally uploaded early)

• Weird; that looks official, but also unfinished since the models are in their placeholder T-pose, and Jesse is in his old clothes. Maybe Telltale uploaded an unfinished episode slide on accident?

michyxox posted: »

Guys, I found someone make a video of this and it doesn't seem fake!! Look!! Skip to 10 seconds Mod edit: Link for non mobile users: (Keep in mind, this is very likely just a placeholder accidentally uploaded early)

• Wasn't exactly what i was expecting, but... wait...

Before on the Games page on Telltale's site, there was a floating construction instead of what we see now, so is that it?

Guys, I found someone make a video of this and it doesn't seem fake!! Look!! Skip to 10 seconds Mod edit: Link for non mobile users: (Keep in mind, this is very likely just a placeholder accidentally uploaded early)

• Then how did you write?

im dead

• I don't think Jesse can be with armor on the Episodes Slide, since it's totally your choice to which armor you use. (Since you can choose either Ellegard or Magnus's armor and later you can change to a new one.).

Weird; that looks official, but also unfinished since the models are in their placeholder T-pose, and Jesse is in his old clothes. Maybe Telltale uploaded an unfinished episode slide on accident?

• Uh, what? It just sends me to the home of Youtube

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That is interesting but like Blind Sniper said it looks like it could be unfinished as the characters are in their default T pose. I'm guessing that they are testing things and accidentally published the slide on the public branch.

• it would have the real armor, because the slides update to whatever new thing you chose, if you choose a girl jesse its her through out the slides, boy jesse its him through out, so it does change the slides, but when I clicked on it, went right to youtube an no where

MimoDX2 posted: »

I don't think Jesse can be with armor on the Episodes Slide, since it's totally your choice to which armor you use. (Since you can choose either Ellegard or Magnus's armor and later you can change to a new one.).

• Try removing the /?app=desktop# from the link.

AronDracula posted: »

Uh, what? It just sends me to the home of Youtube

• They also change the slide in later episodes based on whether or not you give Rueben a black eye in Episode 1. It's not too difficult to change the armor. Also, the video showed them using the Jesse with a black shirt in earlier episodes, but the Episode 5 slide showed the Jesse with the white shirt. Again, I'm thinking they were testing things out.

NorthStars posted: »

it would have the real armor, because the slides update to whatever new thing you chose, if you choose a girl jesse its her through out the

• I think Telltale did that by mistake

• Or, maybe it just a beta slide image of episode 5, which is still for testing and contains bug (ex: you choose black shirt jesse, but in ep5 it showed white shirt)

• It's clearly W.I.P, but Telltale must have done this by mistake, i mean, who would make a random person suddenly be a Beta Tester, and send them 2 characters doing T-Pose on an random floating island?

Or, maybe it just a beta slide image of episode 5, which is still for testing and contains bug (ex: you choose black shirt jesse, but in ep5 it showed white shirt)

• If a game developer want a random person to be a beta tester, why telltale cant just release the beta release just like original minecraft? Its pretty weird

But, about that screenshot, i got a bad feeling about episode 5.... i mean, there only two characters on that screenshot, where the others??

It's clearly W.I.P, but Telltale must have done this by mistake, i mean, who would make a random person suddenly be a Beta Tester, and send them 2 characters doing T-Pose on an random floating island?

• i was talking about that

Weird; that looks official, but also unfinished since the models are in their placeholder T-pose, and Jesse is in his old clothes. Maybe Telltale uploaded an unfinished episode slide on accident?

• thanks to @michyxox for uploading video.
    Yes IT IS REAL i got update earlier today.Name of the update:Version 1.04 Size:417MB

• It's a mistake, they accidentally updated Minecraft: Story Mode for PS4 users while they were just testing a new Picture for the Episodes Slide, there are only 2 characters because it's a W.I.P, it's not finished. No Game Developer makes Beta Testing for a Picture.

If a game developer want a random person to be a beta tester, why telltale cant just release the beta release just like original minecraft?

• How can it be 417MB if the Episode isn't done yet? Or is it? Nahh

thanks to @michyxox for uploading video. Yes IT IS REAL i got update earlier today.Name of the update:Version 1.04 Size:417MB

• i dont know,but i think the size of the episode will be like other episode,it means 2gb for ps4

How can it be 417MB if the Episode isn't done yet? Or is it? Nahh

• No problem but I didn't upload it LOL, I have a different channel with better quality! XD

thanks to @michyxox for uploading video. Yes IT IS REAL i got update earlier today.Name of the update:Version 1.04 Size:417MB

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job posted a minor tweet about episode 5

enter image description here

• Wait, the episode isn't released yet, but you've got a update? How?

i dont know,but i think the size of the episode will be like other episode,it means 2gb for ps4

• At least we getting a result.... #HYPED

OzzyUK posted: »

Job posted a minor tweet about episode 5 https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/689566292269920261

• FEBRUARY 2ND HYPE!!

Job posted a minor tweet about episode 5 https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/689566292269920261

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If they are still doing voice acting it could take longer than that as they will need to submit a fully finished game to Sony and Microsoft for certification so mid to late February seems more likely.

FEBRUARY 2ND HYPE!!

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Paul Reubens is a blast to work with. Hilarious stuff!

• So they're still doing the voice work huh, so is it safe to completely rule out January now. We may actually get Michonne before Episode 5.

• edited January 2016

Thread: About the waiting thread...

Uhh... guys? You moderators out there closed the discussion for Episode 5. Is there a reason for that?

I don't want to interfere, just asking. If you do reopen it, please feel free to close this discussion.

Thanks.

• Probably just a mistake. Happens sometimes. I unlocked it.

(Unless there was some other reason it was locker - I wouldn't know)

• 'I remember that punk!' O.o Aiden?!

• edited January 2016

ok, thanks. It Really confused me. No hard feelings.

EDIT: Ignore this. I posted this in a different Discussion. It has moved here, somehow. I--I, uh... wtf?

EDIT EDIT: Alright, now I get it! Just saw the thread linked to this, so, ya. Ignore this again. And I thought I'd make it through the day without my brain melting.

• Awesome...?

AWESOME!?

enter image description here

• Probably going to be a disappointing finale

• You aren't living up to your username, now are you? :P

Probably going to be a disappointing finale

• This game is just not fit for me

You aren't living up to your username, now are you? :P

• Well even minor news is still news. So good.

• But you Are still waiting for the Finale? Or have completed Episodes 2-4? Thats strange...If you don't like a Game, than Do yourself a favor And don't Play it.

This game is just not fit for me

• Why are you here then?

This game is just not fit for me

• edited January 2016

so... next tuesday, anything past that Im going to lose the hype of the game, just wait for it to come out an not bother with the news

Sign in to comment in this discussion.