Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

19899100101102104»

Comments

• edited April 2016

This is absolutely incredible. It's the 3rd of April and we still have no episode 5 on Amazon. I've rarely been so upset at a company; I feel like I've been robbed of my money. They've officially lost me as a customer and they'll potentially lose more, if they continue down this road. I used to be a huge fan of Telltale, that is until today. Don't get me wrong, I still like their games, but they've hugely disappointed me as a company. I'll watch their future creations exclusively on youtube; they've stopped supporting us, so I'll stop supporting them.

Tantan05 posted: »

why thanks, for us prime users who's been trying to play the game for the last five days and still no luck appreciate it. never going to preorder this game again knowing were the last ones to play it.

• Sorry it was 1.24 version my fault but now ep 4 doesnt open

Are you joking to me telltale? I can not open the game I tried times and times but nope I even deleted and downloaded the game but still nothing it doesnt open Sorry for my bad english

• I believe it is up to Amazon to sort that out. Telltale have given every version an update but Amazon clearly are having issues with it...

AlfMusic posted: »

This is absolutely incredible. It's the 3rd of April and we still have no episode 5 on Amazon. I've rarely been so upset at a company; I fee

• Not really. It's kinda like Steam; whenever a developer has an update for his game, it's up to him to upload it. Once the app is featured on the store, they can modify it in any way they want through a custom page. Thanks for the concern, anyway :)

Cuwwa posted: »

I believe it is up to Amazon to sort that out. Telltale have given every version an update but Amazon clearly are having issues with it...

• No, please, Reuben can't be revived, it would ruin the story.

I'm gonna derail this conversation to the fact that(spoiler) Ruben dies. I don't see why you couldn't find an alternative ending that wou

• When ever I try to get on mcsm it just loads then goes to a black screen anyone know how to fix it

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Nycoo posted: »

When ever I try to get on mcsm it just loads then goes to a black screen anyone know how to fix it

• I submitted a request day before yesterday yesterday and today and no response and thanks for the response ill try the last suggestion

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to you

• Reuben is dead. It sucks I like that pig but he's dead. I'm sure he's not coming back to life.

I'm gonna derail this conversation to the fact that(spoiler) Ruben dies. I don't see why you couldn't find an alternative ending that wou

• Kindle fire amazon app store

Which platform are you playing ??

• I think I found a solution... I too got the app from Amazon... after I downloaded episode 5, it wouldn't install it. So I restarted it and it remained on the load screen. So I closed the app, went to the Google Play Store and searched for Minecraft Story Mode and opened it via the play store... Seems to work so far... I hope this helps

AlfMusic posted: »

I've sent yet another email to the Telltale Support team. I definitely hope they'll find a solution soon, as this has become quite ridiculou

• I can't do that, unfortunately, as Kindles aren't allowed to have a Google Play account. Thank you for wanting to help, anyway :)

I think I found a solution... I too got the app from Amazon... after I downloaded episode 5, it wouldn't install it. So I restarted it and i

• Anyone else still having problems with downloading on xbox one? I've still got 'purchased, coming soon' on mine even though the main page says its available? I've tried uninstalling, different accounts turning off xbox live but still nothing!

• Why are people on this thread, move to Episode 6 thread! All our friends are there!

• You're not the only one. My kids are getting bored playing the first three episodes over and over because episodes 4 and 5 are 'Purchased. Coming Soon!' This is exactly why I hate games in episode format.

tdraper7 posted: »

Anyone else still having problems with downloading on xbox one? I've still got 'purchased, coming soon' on mine even though the main page says its available? I've tried uninstalling, different accounts turning off xbox live but still nothing!

• Some people still can't play EP5, there's no reason to go to EP6 thread just to get spoiled.

Why are people on this thread, move to Episode 6 thread! All our friends are there!

• Its's so peaceful here ^_^

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please try not to bump old threads unless there is something new to add to the discussion.

As the episode 5 waiting thread is no longer relevant it will now be sunk (which means it will no longer go to the top of the board when new comments get added).

BeyondEnder posted: »

Its's so peaceful here ^_^

• If it is not relevant then just Delete it.

OzzyUK posted: »

Please try not to bump old threads unless there is something new to add to the discussion. As the episode 5 waiting thread is no longer r

• I don't know if this is bad to post but why is yacht krishna banned? Also just to get this off my brain, is TellTaleRocks banned, he was the guy who was annoying in all the threads. I don't know if I should post this but I really wanna know

• Ok sorry

OzzyUK posted: »

Please try not to bump old threads unless there is something new to add to the discussion. As the episode 5 waiting thread is no longer r

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

We don't discuss user bans as it derails threads.

You can usually look at someone's profile page (example: @TelltaleRocks ) to see if they are banned or not.

I don't know if this is bad to post but why is yacht krishna banned? Also just to get this off my brain, is TellTaleRocks banned, he was the guy who was annoying in all the threads. I don't know if I should post this but I really wanna know

• thank you for giving me that info, all I wanted tom know was why they were banned, thanks again.

We don't discuss user bans as it derails threads. You can usually look at someone's profile page (example: @TelltaleRocks ) to see if they are banned or not.

• Actually he DID NOT erase it from existence just killed it. So if you apply the new MC 1.9 mechanics then they could respawn it by using the ender crystals.

Well, as Soren explained, he erased it from existence with the command block hence why it wasn't there earlier when you went to the end in E

• Ruben's death made the series more interesting. I know it is hard, but please let him go. Im sure Jesse will find another pig in one of the portals.

• Any notice of the episode 6.

• It is possible i did it on xbox live and on steam

prink34320 posted: »

Wow! I never even knew such a thing existed? I wonder if that's how some of those Level 100+ PlayStation Users got all their Trophies, not going to assume but it's possible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.