Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4 Ending (WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS)

Comments

• Too bad. Telltale always have to kill off a major character in their games. I'm tired of it

VictorMan posted: »

My 7 year old son cried his eyes out for a good 30 mins when Reuben died. After maybe 3 hours later when driving to dinner I noticed him cry

• Glad, I had not bought the game yet for that sad outcome on its own. Gonna have to skip on it.

• WAIT REUBEN CAN YOU TALK?!?!?!

• WAIT REUBEN CAN YOU TALK?!?!

• :( goodbye reuben i never will eat you :(

• edited January 2016

wait can you talk reuben?!?!?!?

Smellmeh posted: »

I don't know, what is going on?

• I know the pain your son feels. :(

My 7 year old son cried his eyes out for a good 30 mins when Reuben died. After maybe 3 hours later when driving to dinner I noticed him cry

• . . . ahh telltale why do you do this

I know the pain your son feels.

• Oh i mean "Oink".

Jesse12345 posted: »

wait can you talk reuben?!?!?!?

• Because they love watching people cry.

. . . ahh telltale why do you do this

• I was really disappointed that Lukas wasn't on stage with everybody at the end, and that there didn't seem to be a choice to bring him up with them, he was just as much a part of the adventure as everybody else IMO, and should've been part of the new order too.

Ah well, maybe in EP5.

• No?

WAIT REUBEN CAN YOU TALK?!?!?!

• Telltale plz. Lukas deserves this glory. <3

• Yea I agree, very upsetting.. makes me really not care to play episode 5

• edited January 2016

(witherstorm appears* 0_0 AHHHH REUBEN RUN WITH ME! I THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD

Oh i mean "Oink".

• .......... oh well

???

• i feel you

Because they love watching people cry.

• ALL MINECRAFTER WILL REMEMBER HIM

REUBEN (22 December 2015, not long after episode 4 released)

• IM A CLONE OF YOU SO IM RUNNING TOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wait... you have the ultimate sword... ATTACKKKKKK

(witherstorm appears* 0_0 AHHHH REUBEN RUN WITH ME! I THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD

• why do y'all got to do this I bought my little sister this game and she loved the pig and y'all kill him.maybe if y'all can in episode 5 make a potion of healing or something to bring him back to life. my little sister was sad and didn't want to eat and she kept on replying it to see if there was a way to bring back Rubin and she just go more sad because she kept on seeing Rubin die

• Well you know Ivor has a bunch of potions to increase speed and jump height and even healing potions but at his lab he just decides to not help Jesse

dslycooper posted: »

why do y'all got to do this I bought my little sister this game and she loved the pig and y'all kill him.maybe if y'all can in episode 5 mak

• edited February 2016

Perhaps... but I prefer to keep it that way

Well you know Ivor has a bunch of potions to increase speed and jump height and even healing potions but at his lab he just decides to not help Jesse

• Lol your gonna start making me hate Ivor again

Perhaps... but I prefer to keep it that way

• Please do something in the next installment to resurrect Ruben. His death completely wrecked my son! He became very attached to the character and cried for over an hour that his buddy died! This is supposed to be a kid friendly game where the user is in control of the interactions, but there was no way to save him. Please fix this poor story decision!

• lol

Lol your gonna start making me hate Ivor again

• Your child should be able to handle the death of a virtual animal.

Please do something in the next installment to resurrect Ruben. His death completely wrecked my son! He became very attached to the charac

• You see, resurrecting Reuben would ruin the story for many people, your son would be happy about it, but on the other side, so many people would be disappointed with Telltale, even some who cried (including me).

Please do something in the next installment to resurrect Ruben. His death completely wrecked my son! He became very attached to the charac

• dude... that was to dramatic.. i even cried...

Your child should be able to handle the death of a virtual animal.

• Boo hoo, he can go not play the game if he wants to. Who the hell cares if a fictional pig dies in a video game about block people. And plus, he'll get over it.

• Your grammar needs some serious work.

why do y'all got to do this I bought my little sister this game and she loved the pig and y'all kill him.maybe if y'all can in episode 5 mak

• Why did you cry over the death of a pig made up of a bunch of pixels? And plus, it wasn't a poor story decision. It would be a horrible story decision to bring Reuben back. He's dead, get over it.

dude... that was to dramatic.. i even cried...

• Please fix this poor story decision!

I thought this was a good decision, even though I liked Reuben. If the writers were able to elicit such an emotional reaction from your son by killing him, that means that they did their job, they made not only the character, but the story, so emotionally investing that it prompted such a reaction from him. The poor story decision would be to bring him back from the dead.

• Wow...Your all heart aren't you. :P

Well is easy for you say since you hate Reuben.

CunningFox posted: »

Boo hoo, he can go not play the game if he wants to. Who the hell cares if a fictional pig dies in a video game about block people. And plus, he'll get over it.

• Thank you!

goodbye reuben i never will eat you

• Yes, i do hate Reuben. And I can understand if you're upset about Reuben's death but at some point people need to get over it. It's no excuse to stop playing the game.

Wow...Your all heart aren't you. :P Well is easy for you say since you hate Reuben.

• Ya i got over it. (Finally) And i agree with you, is no excuse to stop playing the game. And i see people asking to bring Reuben back. Even though i loved Reuben and was really upset when he died, i would rather Telltale not to revive him. It be stupid.

CunningFox posted: »

Yes, i do hate Reuben. And I can understand if you're upset about Reuben's death but at some point people need to get over it. It's no excuse to stop playing the game.

• I'm glad to see that at least someone has enough sense to know that bringing Reuben back would be stupid.

Ya i got over it. (Finally) And i agree with you, is no excuse to stop playing the game. And i see people asking to bring Reuben back. Even

• How did this thread get derailed into a revive Reuben protest?

• Yes, please make episode 5 better. Make it where Rueben comes back. My son is very upset that Rueben died. I can't believe how much he cried. So not cool man, so not cool!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.