Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• TelltalerocksTelltalerocks Banned
    edited January 2016

You know you do not have to act like a nice gentlemen, what did I do to you blind sniper

Mod Edit: Yeah, calling someone a 'douche' is not very nice'. Please try to avoid personal insults. - InGen

You aren't living up to your username, now are you? :P

• Yep. I guess you should start losing hype prematurely because next Tuesday is definitely not happening. See you Mid February :-)

NorthStars posted: »

so... next tuesday, anything past that Im going to lose the hype of the game, just wait for it to come out an not bother with the news

• edited January 2016

Literally no no one is acting out. (except you...I guess). Blinds just joking around since your making an assumption the finale will be disappointing, yet your username is Telltalerocks.

You know you do not have to act like a nice gentlemen, what did I do to you blind sniper Mod Edit: Yeah, calling someone a 'douche' is not very nice'. Please try to avoid personal insults. - InGen

• edited January 2016

Im still going to watch for the news but Im not going to be happy about it! you knoe that may not be the release date, the only thing comfirmed now is that it is mot coming out today like everyone kept saying.

Yep. I guess you should start losing hype prematurely because next Tuesday is definitely not happening. See you Mid February :-)

• He says we are not allowed to do that by in fact he does

Literally no no one is acting out. (except you...I guess). Blinds just joking around since your making an assumption the finale will be disappointing, yet your username is Telltalerocks.

• edited January 2016

What make a joke? He even added a ":P" emoticon. He's just teasing, chill out.

He says we are not allowed to do that by in fact he does

• You chill out,

What make a joke? He even added a ":P" emoticon. He's just teasing, chill out.

• everything is cool when you're part of a team

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Awesome...? AWESOME!?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

freelancepolicefan11 is right, I think you misinterpreted my joke. I was just making a silly joke about you having the name "TelltaleRocks" while you post how you dislike something they did. Calling me a douche was a bit mean, but I'll just ask you not do that again and stay on topic. Thanks.

You chill out,

• Guess someone needs a timeout.

You chill out,

• yeah, but you guys still remember the video that shows minecraft story mode ep5 slide screenshots? are those things appear in another player? i'm so curious about this

• Finally some news!!

• I just can't imagine Ivor saying that, though.

OzzyUK posted: »

Job posted a minor tweet about episode 5 https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/689566292269920261

• Another guy here at the Telltale Forums had those screenshots.

yeah, but you guys still remember the video that shows minecraft story mode ep5 slide screenshots? are those things appear in another player? i'm so curious about this

• waiting for the episode 5

• I'm expecting too much to play the episode 5

• For some the episode 5 screenshot has been updated to Jesse and Ivor on a sky block... Mine hasn't. Is this some sort of glitch or is it fake?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's most likely a glitch as the characters are stuck in their default T pose and the slide appears to be unfinished, Telltale are probably testing stuff and accidentally made it appear public.

AngelicTea posted: »

For some the episode 5 screenshot has been updated to Jesse and Ivor on a sky block... Mine hasn't. Is this some sort of glitch or is it fake?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It sounds like a interesting week to be working on episode 5 :)

enter image description here

• Still doesn't tell when the finale comes out, hope it's next week

It sounds like a interesting week to be working on episode 5 https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/689838224651358208

• Probably not, it hasn't been rated yet :/

AronDracula posted: »

Still doesn't tell when the finale comes out, hope it's next week

• I bet since all the other episodes came so fast that want to make sure they go out swinging

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

As they are still doing voice work there is no chance it will release next week as it will take time to get all the right voices in the correct place and do callback sessions if necessary, when they submit it to Sony and Microsoft for certification it will need to be fully finished with all voice work so they can test that it works on their consoles without any bugs and that process normally takes around 2 weeks so at a guess episode 5 should release in around 4-6 weeks.

AronDracula posted: »

Still doesn't tell when the finale comes out, hope it's next week

• EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOURE PART OF A TEAM EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! BEUCASE WE ARE LIVING A DREAM!!!!!!!!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Awesome...? AWESOME!?

• Jesse12345 posted: »

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOURE PART OF A TEAM EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! BEUCASE WE ARE LIVING A DREAM!!!!!!!!

• Who needs a time out, you cause it sure seems like you deserve one.

Guess someone needs a timeout.

• Really odd that it has not been rated yet.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Probably not, it hasn't been rated yet

• Looks like you were put in timeout. lol.

Who needs a time out, you cause it sure seems like you deserve one.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

But seriously! Have you seen this cast?? We've got like some of my dream actors in it! Craziness.

It sounds like a interesting week to be working on episode 5 https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/689838224651358208

• enter image description here

Looks like you were put in timeout. lol.

• F17

Yep. I guess you should start losing hype prematurely because next Tuesday is definitely not happening. See you Mid February :-)

• I want to see this image :/

AngelicTea posted: »

For some the episode 5 screenshot has been updated to Jesse and Ivor on a sky block... Mine hasn't. Is this some sort of glitch or is it fake?

• bigdogg0821 posted: »

I want to see this image

• Peculiar. First title slide change for MCSM

dojo32161 posted: »

enter link description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It must be great to work with actors that you admire, i know if i worked with someone like Billy West or any other great voice actors i would constantly want them to say things in their different voices :P

stirpicus posted: »

But seriously! Have you seen this cast?? We've got like some of my dream actors in it! Craziness.

• It's like you've brought together all the voice actors from my favorite childhood TV shows - Scooby Doo, Ben 10...

stirpicus posted: »

• You lied. I just checked his twitter.

• I was watching the Goldbergs on E4 the other day and I was so surprised to here Jesse's voice actor as the narrator. It was so surreal XD

• Not too odd, since it looks like the episode isn't even done yet.

Smellmeh posted: »

Really odd that it has not been rated yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.