Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• I didn't say it was your problem, I was questioning your logic.

AronDracula posted: »

Not my problem if others like it or not.

• edited January 2016

"To celebrate our amazing community and the launch of the Limited Edition in North America tomorrow, we created a series of collages entirely out of fan-art and cosplay photos - thanks to everyone who contributed!"

http://56.media.tumblr.com/4f1e322d236ecd02b51d0f46011a0f16/tumblr_o15w9jyi8d1uw1vxro1_1280.png

Link to original post.

• edited January 2016

lol

I remember seeing you in the comments straight hating. I would actually question if you was a fan of LIS considering how I keep seeing you in videos about it. You know some say the true fans are the ones who constantly hate...just saying. Funny thing is people watched this....and still want to play the game. People have varied opinions about everything. I thought the video was funny for the most part and didn't take it seriously. If anything it made me want to check out the game if I actually never played it. Let me make it clear that the Spirits Within reference was Square mocking themselves...those taking that other than that need help.

Even more funny when people try to use it as a basis to say what is wrong with the game. I would also recommend looking at the Game Sins on LIS. Again...funny videos that isn't there to present a opinion on why you should hate or like a game. The videos just create interest and plays off the already popularity the game is receiving.

Just going to leave this here. enter link description here

• This is so spot on.

• k

lol I remember seeing you in the comments straight hating. I would actually question if you was a fan of LIS considering how I keep seein

• I watch Honest Trailers every week, regardless of what game/movie it's about, so don't think I watched it because it had Life is Strange in the title.

lol I remember seeing you in the comments straight hating. I would actually question if you was a fan of LIS considering how I keep seein

• edited January 2016

In the comments you post "Fuck Life Is Strange" among others lol.

The only reason you are posting it is because they are mocking some aspects of the game that aligns with your opinion. Hey, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the Game Sins video also. Probably posted around going "yep, this is what is wrong with the game".

enter image description here

I watch Honest Trailers every week, regardless of what game/movie it's about, so don't think I watched it because it had Life is Strange in the title.

• Just saying when you first time finish game, you would never plan to replay the entire game because chocies change nothing.

Flog61 posted: »

I didn't say it was your problem, I was questioning your logic.

• They certainly don't change things less than Telltale games.

Just saying when you first time finish game, you would never plan to replay the entire game because chocies change nothing.

• This was funnier than I thought.

• edited January 2016

Am I not allowed to express an opinion of a game? I'm not disparaging others who may like this game, I'm not saying "You're wrong, this game sucked, and if you like it then you're dumb" or whatever, like others have done to me for not liking it. Do I say why I don't like it, yes, but I don't disrespect those that do like it. And yes I did like the sins video, but not because it poked fun at the game, but because it was entertaining. Like Honest Trailers, I watch Everything Wrong With videos about movies/games I may like and still find them entertaining. Hell, I thoroughly enjoyed GCN's EWW The Walking Dead Season 2 videos and he criticized it for everything (like literally everything), but it was still fun to watch, as was his Season 1 video as well. The guy that just made the LiS video, Dartigan, is in the process of making an EWW Tales From the Borderlands video, and chances are I will enjoy it as well, even though I loved Tales, but I recognize the flaws that are in the game and that it's not perfect.

And don't act like I hate everything about this game, I have given this game credit where credit is due. Ashly Burch as Chloe delivered a phenomenal performance, one of the best of the year. The time travel was a really cool element as it allowed us to see both options of a choice, but it could have also been used more effectively. Episode 4, in general, was a great episode, even better than some Telltale episodes, and was well written for the most part.

In the comments you post "Fuck Life Is Strange" among others lol. The only reason you are posting it is because they are mocking some asp

• You seem a bit paranoid. If MetallicaRules hadn't posted the Honest Trailer, Then the Chance is fairly high, that i Would've post it. I posted the Gaming sins Video, too. And you Know why? Because Those videos Are for Entertainment purposes. We don't Need videos, to proof that the ending (in its core) suck. Or that choices don't matter. If you don't like it, well bad for you. Deal with it.

In the comments you post "Fuck Life Is Strange" among others lol. The only reason you are posting it is because they are mocking some asp

• Episode 4, in general, was a great episode, even better than some Telltale episodes, and was well written for the most part.

Agreed. It was the only episode i genuinely enjoyed all the way through, minus one tedious puzzle ( the one at the barn)

Am I not allowed to express an opinion of a game? I'm not disparaging others who may like this game, I'm not saying "You're wrong, this game

• Somebody needs a tissue for their issues. Grow up it was a good game

After finale, this game became bad and overrated. None of the choices mattered. It could have been better, but no.

• Who wants some blasphemy?

• For you but not for me.

Somebody needs a tissue for their issues. Grow up it was a good game

• You must not like telltale games then xD

After finale, this game became bad and overrated. None of the choices mattered. It could have been better, but no.

• Same I'm also excited for Wolf Among Us 2. Oh wait neither exist :(

Chris_93 posted: »

Excited for Life Is Strange 2.

• Well, the chances of LIS S2 are higher than TWAU S2, at this point. Just not with anyone from the current cast, outside of some possible references/easter eggs. But it'll probably only be out by 2017-2018, at the earliest.

Same I'm also excited for Wolf Among Us 2. Oh wait neither exist

• edited January 2016

Wow, then why am I here? I'm a Telltale fan, aren't I?

You must not like telltale games then xD

• Telltale games apparently have enough action violence in them, don't they? I play them purely because I want to play a game where I can can shoot and kill everybody!

Wow, then why am I here? I'm a Telltale fan, aren't I?

• Yes, and in Life is Strange, we just do that INDIRECTLY.

armis37 posted: »

Telltale games apparently have enough action violence in them, don't they? I play them purely because I want to play a game where I can can shoot and kill everybody!

• 2017-2018 is too late for me.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, the chances of LIS S2 are higher than TWAU S2, at this point. Just not with anyone from the current cast, outside of some possible references/easter eggs. But it'll probably only be out by 2017-2018, at the earliest.

• Welp. they're working on Vampyr right now, which seems to be far more ambitious in scope, and they're a pretty small studio. LIS started development in early 2013, if I'm not mistaken.

Menofthe214 posted: »

2017-2018 is too late for me.

• I wouldn't say it's a bad game, it was somewhat disappointing and it could've been a LOT better, but it's still a good game in my opinion.

• And they're planning to release Vampyr only in 2017, so it's very unlikely that we'll get a second season earlier than that... unfortunately. :[

MichaelBP posted: »

Welp. they're working on Vampyr right now, which seems to be far more ambitious in scope, and they're a pretty small studio. LIS started development in early 2013, if I'm not mistaken.

• Yeah, and that's if it doesn't get delayed, seeing as it's supposed to be an open world RPG, where you can even kill the quest givers, if I'm remembering it correctly.

TheCatWolf posted: »

And they're planning to release Vampyr only in 2017, so it's very unlikely that we'll get a second season earlier than that... unfortunately. :[

• Come on now let's not try and act like you didn't go around telling people not to play this game. I was enjoying the Honest Trailer video and made the mistake of looking at the comment section. Low and behold I see you telling people not to play lis, fuck lis, its a terrible game, don't waste your money, and it goes on.

The big issue I have is not the video its how people like you try and use it as a tool to fit your own opinion. I get that you didn't turn out to like LIS in the end. That is fine and you should able to voice that opinion of the game. Though from what I've seen it will never be well receive or even respected the way you come across with it.

Am I not allowed to express an opinion of a game? I'm not disparaging others who may like this game, I'm not saying "You're wrong, this game

• No, my point was that these videos are for pure entertainment. Though, people who didn't like the game or even hate it will use the Gaming Sins and Honest Trailers. As a way to go "ha! That is so spot on" or "glad someone tells teh truth!".

Hey, the internet and various fanbases can ruin even the most innocent of poking fun. I'm saying that people are taking what is said too literal as it some kind of fact about the game. Though, they don't realize that they made this video along with Undertale because people wanted it and the popularity factor.

GSSalvador posted: »

You seem a bit paranoid. If MetallicaRules hadn't posted the Honest Trailer, Then the Chance is fairly high, that i Would've post it. I post

• Yeah, I would say it was disappointing.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I wouldn't say it's a bad game, it was somewhat disappointing and it could've been a LOT better, but it's still a good game in my opinion.

• And why don't you also talk about the comments where I reasonably told people my opinion on the game and explained why some people, including myself, didn't like certain aspects of it like the ending, which makes up the large majority of the posts I have made anywhere concerning Life is Strange. But no, you only want people to think about comments like that because it makes me look like a random hater of the game. And if you pay attention, I say either buy the first episode of the game, but not the Season pass, or watch it on YouTube for free, it's not like I'm telling them to forget about the game. I'm telling my experience, but encourage them to see it for themselves. And if you were paying attention, you would also notice that I have much more class than some people there, who get all bent out of shape as soon as someone mentions anything bad about the game.

Come on now let's not try and act like you didn't go around telling people not to play this game. I was enjoying the Honest Trailer video an

• edited January 2016

To be honest Metallica, most of your appearances I see on youtube, IGN, TT forums or anywhere else consist of hating on LiS and telling to not waste money on it. There's no denying that you made some reasonable posts and complaints about the game too, I've seen them, but the majority of your comments are just bashing LiS and calling it a trash game.

And me and @NotSoConcerned are not the only ones that noticed this. Various TT forum members I talk to (nicknames won't be included because they don't want to appear in this post) have mentioned that whenever they see you you're trashtalking LiS.

Just some food for thought.

And why don't you also talk about the comments where I reasonably told people my opinion on the game and explained why some people, includin

• I will admit some times I have gotten carried away, I won't deny that, but most times is is when I've been pushed. Rarely have I been the aggressor, and some comments, that I do regret making, happen as a result of someone, who did enjoy the game, either disrespecting me or someone else who did not like the game and cries foul when someone points out a flaw. I don't recall any time where I have said something along the lines of "This game sucks and anyone who likes it sucks" or something like that. I may say I don't like the game, but I have no problem with people that do, if there's someone who enjoyed the game, then that's great, I'm glad you enjoyed the game, but understand that there are people who didn't like it, maybe even hated it, and be respectful to them as well.

I also found some comments from the video that I made recently, tell me if anything in them may be considered "hate."

This is from someone who asked why people hated the ending.

armis37 posted: »

To be honest Metallica, most of your appearances I see on youtube, IGN, TT forums or anywhere else consist of hating on LiS and telling to n

• Aaaaaahhhh my copy of the limited edition just arrived

I don't even have a computer that it'll work on so I'm just going to stare at it until I do :3

• What are you waiting for? Pics!

hemfbg posted: »

Aaaaaahhhh my copy of the limited edition just arrived I don't even have a computer that it'll work on so I'm just going to stare at it until I do

• Apparently, I'm waiting for GCN's version. I'll watch this though.

GSSalvador posted: »

Just watched this: Everything wrong with LiS Really funny. Don't take it to seriously thou.

• You think Max can use Photoshop as an element?

• why

pr0dz posted: »

You think Max can use Photoshop as an element?

• is...Strange talking about Life Is Strange in a telltale forum.

Another song by Koethe. ^-^ https://youtu.be/5mYBnowe4OY And recently found out it's been edited into the "Sacrifice Arcadia Bay" ending. Calling it the TRUE ending.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.