Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I'm sorry, what does it have to do with anything exactly?

How having Lukas change anything regarding having Jesse or not?

Please elaborate.

NorthStars posted: »

Yeah dont DO it. I like luke but defiantly not as much as jesse, the character you ARE

• Theres more to the game then lukas is what I said

Abeille posted: »

I'm sorry, what does it have to do with anything exactly? How having Lukas change anything regarding having Jesse or not? Please elaborate.

• But why would I ask about anyone else from the main cast, when Lukas is the only one that wasn't in the "victory jump"?

Lukas is the one that actually have a chance of not being in episode 5, not Jesse. I mean, Jesse is even on the Episode 5 "accidental slide", which was posted here already. It is logical that I would like to know if Lukas's VA is working on episode 5 instead of asking about Jesse, or about any of Jesse's friends who were actually in the "victory jump" in the end of episode 4.

Theres more to the game then lukas is what I said

• What I said earlier is what I still meant, even without lukas the game will still be great if thats what your thinking. Judging by how luke was in every episode so far they are not going to take out a minor main character, unless they have someone to replace luke but other then that all the characters are going to still be in the game

But why would I ask about anyone else from the main cast, when Lukas is the only one that wasn't in the "victory jump"? Lukas is the one

• I'm pretty sure this guy is being sarcastic.

1 hour isn't exactly long. Episode 2 was that long, and it's the shortest episode of them all. It probably will be more along the lines of 1.5--2 hours.

• And now I'm hungry for a grilled cheese, thanks a lot Arthur.

ArthurV posted: »

Oh man Cowgirl Creamery is the best. So much cheeeeeeeeese https://www.cowgirlcreamery.com/

• I guess it's confirmed everyone in the victory jump and Ivor will be in E5.

But why would I ask about anyone else from the main cast, when Lukas is the only one that wasn't in the "victory jump"? Lukas is the one

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Hahahaha my evil plan is working! >:-D

And now I'm hungry for a grilled cheese, thanks a lot Arthur.

• But Lukas wasn't in the victory jump.

That's why I want to know if he is in episode 5 or not.

I guess it's confirmed everyone in the victory jump and Ivor will be in E5.

• I never said the game would be bad without Lukas, and I honestly don't know how you got to that conclusion. I just want to know if he will be in the game.

The fact that I want to know about a character that has reasons not to be in the episode 5 doesn't mean that I don't care abut the main character or that I think the game suddenly will be bad without him. I honestly am having a hard time following your train of thought. You are assuming way too much based on a wish of mine that didn't even touch on any of the things you are bringing up.

The fact that Lukas was in every episode so far means very little since he is either back with his friends in the end of episode 4 or he hates Jesse, so TellTale has good reasons to leave him out of episode 5 ("he is with his friends and not with Jesse anymore" or "he hates Jesse so he is not with the main cast anymore"). Therefore, it is not guaranteed that he will be in the episode, while it is guaranteed that Jesse will.

What I said earlier is what I still meant, even without lukas the game will still be great if thats what your thinking. Judging by how luke

• just because he was not aloud to be in the hero victory jump does not mean we wont be seeing him even if you tell him to leave or be arrogant to him he never goes away, proving he will be in ep 5.

But Lukas wasn't in the victory jump. That's why I want to know if he is in episode 5 or not.

• edited January 2016

That's not how it works, I'm afraid.

He goes away if you are mean to him, and he comes back in the end for the celebration, but he is mad at Jesse. If you are nice to him, he is with his friends at the end of the celebration and he still likes Jesse. Both these scenarios give TellTale good excuses for Lukas to not be in episode 5 (because he either hates Jesse or he is with his friends instead of with Jesse).

None of that proves that he will be in episode 5. It all actually makes it really easy for TellTale to exclude him in a believable way.

just because he was not aloud to be in the hero victory jump does not mean we wont be seeing him even if you tell him to leave or be arrogant to him he never goes away, proving he will be in ep 5.

• Yes you are having a hard following but I really dont see why you think he wont be in it just because he was not jumping.. or the fact that your worrying about that

I never said the game would be bad without Lukas, and I honestly don't know how you got to that conclusion. I just want to know if he will b

• he stayed with me without the ocelots being anywhere near an stood nearly on the stage in my game, you can get him to not be with his older friends so I dont see how he wont be in the next game but honestly dont worry about it because you will see when the ep comes soon.

That's not how it works, I'm afraid. He goes away if you are mean to him, and he comes back in the end for the celebration, but he is mad

• I see your Donald Trump and I raise you Justin Bieber...'s hybrid mixed with the DNA, of Donald Trump.

I wonder who this secret person is Donald Trump

• edited January 2016

The "victory jump" was the culmination of the presentation of the New Order of the Stone. The fact that he wasn't presented to the people who were watching as a member of the New Order of the Stone indicates that he is not actually part of that group. Therefore, if the Episode 5 follows the adventures of the New Order of the Stone (as it says when they jump), it stands to reason to imagine that Lukas won't be part of it. That and the fact that his opinion of Jesse entirely depends on the player set a very likely scenario where Lukas doesn't appear on Episode 5.

You know how determinant characters tend to either die or disappear in TellTale's games? It is a similar case here. Lukas's opinion of Jesse is determinant. Whether he goes with you or not is determinant. To solve the issue of Lukas having to treat Jesse differently in Episode 5 depending on if he likes Jesse or not, TellTale might just decide to leave Lukas with the Ocelots and out of the New Order's adventures. It is just the kind of thing that happens in their games.

Yes you are having a hard following but I really dont see why you think he wont be in it just because he was not jumping.. or the fact that your worrying about that

• edited January 2016

In the fake order of the stone ivor was never represented ot seen as part of the order, this is what lukas is more then likely to be represented as, TOOTS had 4 members just like what it looks like right now, jesse as leader elligard engeneer, axel grief and petea warrior. This has been compared many times, so even if what you keep saying is true it would only once more prove lukas is still going to be shown but perhaps more like how lukas was shown since the order has actually 5 members, lukas was the only one seen as another person in the order

The "victory jump" was the culmination of the presentation of the New Order of the Stone. The fact that he wasn't presented to the people wh

• edited January 2016

So only an unless if this new voice actor and character is the fifth an finale member of the order, lukas is the only one actually to be seem as the fifth.

But Lukas wasn't in the victory jump. That's why I want to know if he is in episode 5 or not.

• Actually now when I think about it ivor was also standing seperated always away from the order, just like how lukas was even though he was in the group to

That's not how it works, I'm afraid. He goes away if you are mean to him, and he comes back in the end for the celebration, but he is mad

• Psst! Use the edit button compadre. It looks of awkward if you're replying to the same comment 3 times.

So only an unless if this new voice actor and character is the fifth an finale member of the order, lukas is the only one actually to be seem as the fifth.

• edited January 2016

Im trying to type this all on phone its diffcult and eaiser just to reply, when you look at my comments most of them are edited but when I was on my phone the forums here are all glitched up an it wouldnt post any of the comments so I had to make seperate ones

Psst! Use the edit button compadre. It looks of awkward if you're replying to the same comment 3 times.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

The secret voice actor is Eric Patterson, the lead cheesemaker of Cowgirl Creamery

Guys I cracked the case

Oh man Cowgirl Creamery is the best. So much cheeeeeeeeese https://www.cowgirlcreamery.com/

• Its not working to me

Hahahaha my evil plan is working! >:-D

• [removed]

• Unless it's from Telltale, it's not true.

• Stood nearly on the stage? Hmm, when I got him with coming with me, he had his old armor and the other Ocelots were behind him in the crowd. How did that happen?

he stayed with me without the ocelots being anywhere near an stood nearly on the stage in my game, you can get him to not be with his older

• Not sure, but in my playthrough the ocelots I dont even recall seeing, not even in the crowd, but lukas at the end said that the nether star light would be awesome an he stood the closest to the stage I think at the base of the stage

MarteenPyro posted: »

Stood nearly on the stage? Hmm, when I got him with coming with me, he had his old armor and the other Ocelots were behind him in the crowd. How did that happen?

• Yeah, he said : "This is gonna be so cool..." But to me the remaining trio of his group stood behind him. shrugs Maybe the same was with you too, but you just didn't notice 'em. Still, I wish he would be on stage too :/

Not sure, but in my playthrough the ocelots I dont even recall seeing, not even in the crowd, but lukas at the end said that the nether star light would be awesome an he stood the closest to the stage I think at the base of the stage

• Wait Because He was Banned?

• I was referring to @ultimatesnyderman lol

L-dog posted: »

Wait Because He was Banned?

• I can Not wait for... EP 5

• edited January 2016

I feel that this episode will be the biggest and greatest of them all. The Select Episode slide for Ep5 looks pretty cool- although I don't think it's finished yet, as Ivor and Jesse are still in their T-Poses and the background for Episode 4 is leaking in...

But dyou guys think that #Episode5 will be epic or a bust?

• edited January 2016

Im not as hyped for it as i was with Episode 4, but im still excited for it.

Hilian posted: »

I feel that this episode will be the biggest and greatest of them all. The Select Episode slide for Ep5 looks pretty cool- although I don't

• cuz ur reuben xd

Smellmeh posted: »

Im not as hyped for it as i was with Episode 4, but im still excited for it.

• Im still hyped and excited. Cant wait to see what happens next

• XD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I was referring to @ultimatesnyderman lol

• Too bad, check out the Episode 5 picture

AronDracula posted: »

No, because I just got PS4 on Christmas.

• I meant what is a Walker? (Sorry, English is not my native language)

AronDracula posted: »

He is a Walker

• I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but I checked and they changed episode 5's poster to Jesse and Ivor standing on a skyblock Island. What's more, is I chose the 2nd male Jesse but the first one shows up with Ivor.

• That's how they call zombies in The Walking Dead

PCSomething posted: »

I meant what is a Walker? (Sorry, English is not my native language)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.