Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The slide appears to be unfinished as the characters are in their default T pose and like you mentioned the wrong Jesse will appear for people who chose a different one, i'm guessing that Telltale set it to public by accident and once episode 5 releases the finished slide with the correct Jesse will appear for episode 5.

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but I checked and they changed episode 5's poster to Jesse and Ivor standing on a skyblock Island. What's more, is I chose the 2nd male Jesse but the first one shows up with Ivor.

• What is VO exactly?

• U mean the 'next episode' image is changed? Lol i havent opened the app for weeks now

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but I checked and they changed episode 5's poster to Jesse and Ivor standing on a skyblock Island. What's more, is I chose the 2nd male Jesse but the first one shows up with Ivor.

• Voice acting?

AdamRoberts posted: »

What is VO exactly?

• Voice Over

AdamRoberts posted: »

What is VO exactly?

• Btw, i still figured who is this "secret person" ? I'm very curious. Maybe they will share it to public when the trailer is out, maybe

• I am on xbox one and there is a girl jesse on the skyblock with ivor and now there is a mountain in the back

• Here in my garage. got this new alien-ware computer. but ya know what I like more than the alien-ware. FOR TELLTALE TO RELEASE THE ******* 5TH EPISODE ALREADY. they said it'd be out in EARLY January, but NOOOOOOOOOOO. its ******* JANUARY 28! THE MONTHS ALMOST OVER! AND IT'S STILL, NOT, OUT!

okay sorry about that, I was just a little mad. but still the game should be out by now. like this comment if you agree that telltale should have already released the 5th episode by now. thx :) (and no I am not bipolar you *****. sorry :).)

• edited January 2016

they said it'd be out in EARLY January

No, they never said that, they said early 2016, that does not mean January. It will come out when it's ready, and since they're still doing VO work, there is absolutely 0 chance of it coming out in January, so it will probably be mid to late February.

but still the game should be out by now

This is what happens when you spoil people with quick releases Telltale. My friend, you must be new at this, for the past few years, Telltale usually takes months to release episodes, Minecraft so far has been an exception to the rule. Telltale has always released the episodes when they are ready, there's no deadline or schedule to when they will be released, sometimes it will be a few weeks, sometimes a few months. Some episodes take longer to make than others, but that usually leads to a better product. So I welcome the wait, if it means the episode will be better.

JD1234550 posted: »

Here in my garage. got this new alien-ware computer. but ya know what I like more than the alien-ware. FOR TELLTALE TO RELEASE THE ******* 5

• Screenshot?

NorthStars posted: »

I am on xbox one and there is a girl jesse on the skyblock with ivor and now there is a mountain in the back

• I just want to say, TT never said ep 5 would come in early January. They said early 2016, so they've still got quite a while before they leave that window.

Here in my garage. got this new alien-ware computer. but ya know what I like more than the alien-ware. FOR TELLTALE TO RELEASE THE ******* 5

• Okay so, Im just saying but, February 17th is in 21 days.

Im just saying.

• We all know what that means... ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay so, Im just saying but, February 17th is in 21 days. Im just saying.

• I think it should be released before Michonne, just to get over it

they said it'd be out in EARLY January No, they never said that, they said early 2016, that does not mean January. It will come out

• That is also a Wednesday.

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay so, Im just saying but, February 17th is in 21 days. Im just saying.

• edited January 2016

Yeah, good for Wednesday, only a lucky day like that could be blessed with F17.

That is also a Wednesday.

• edited January 2016

I took a screenshot on my xbox one but its not letting me do anything with it, or email it

AronDracula posted: »

Screenshot?

• You know TT can go a lot of different ways with this. Wouldn't surprise me if there is way more than one season of this. I mean if it just stops at episode 5, it be a real shame.
    Personally I could see the all mighty herobrine and notch making appearances eventually. But right now I doubt that. I could see Steve and Alex making an appearance, but right now again I doubt that'll happen.
    Right now I see them just going on adventures. As for Lucas, I could see him being the 5th member of the order, or the orders #1 rival group leader the ocelots. I could see Lucas also following in ivors footsteps.
    But I think if you revealed the truth of the order than Ivor will help Jesse in some way legitimize the legacy the order faked. If not then you have to fight one of ivors insane monsters he creates or summons again. Again none of this is confirmed, it's just some of the many directions it can go with the story.
    This is just what I believe they could do with the story mode. There are many different possibilities since minecraft has just about an infinite number of directions it can go, so to can the story.
    TT has its work cut out for them, that's what I do know. As for a release date, well it'll get here when it does, and time will reveal all the answers we seek. So for now sit back and wait for TT to reveal its masterpiece in progress.

• Same.

I took a screenshot on my xbox one but its not letting me do anything with it, or email it

• I kinda wish episode 5 would end with a cliffhanger, what if it would though...

• That's what I mean about there being more seasons MarteenPyro, that's one of the ways they can extend the series... One of many im afraid

MarteenPyro posted: »

I kinda wish episode 5 would end with a cliffhanger, what if it would though...

• This mountain appeared for me once with guy Jesse 1, but it disappeared after a few seconds

I am on xbox one and there is a girl jesse on the skyblock with ivor and now there is a mountain in the back

• Shows that on PS4 as well

http://totallegituser.deviantart.com/art/xboxone-new-updates-587086895 Nevermind I Got it

• Hmm.... I wonder when Ep 5 will come out Oh i forgot Feb 17th

• Hmm, it would be really cool if it was, y' know, Notch, but maybe this secret person is someone that was an VA previously on some other Telltale Game.

Btw, i still figured who is this "secret person" ? I'm very curious. Maybe they will share it to public when the trailer is out, maybe

• Hopefully episode 5 won't have a "good" ending to finish up a great series, but we'll have to wait and see what the finale will be about :)

Hodgeinator posted: »

That's what I mean about there being more seasons MarteenPyro, that's one of the ways they can extend the series... One of many im afraid

• Well I am out of "timeout"!!

Looks like you were put in timeout. lol.

• Has somebody confirmed that MCSM will be coming out on Feb. 17? Seems sorta Long but then again we did wait like 4 months once...

• Wish I could dislike this.

• Also I'm wishing I could dislike MetallicaRules's post.

RJBud1 posted: »

Wish I could dislike this.

• Feb 17th is an inside joke from people wanting Tales for the Borderlands Episode 2 to come out on that date last year; it's not a real date for this episode.

Has somebody confirmed that MCSM will be coming out on Feb. 17? Seems sorta Long but then again we did wait like 4 months once...

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

they said it'd be out in EARLY January

Do you mean the posts where other volunteer Moderators and myself predicted a January release? If so, we only know as much as you guys do since we are just volunteers. Granted, we can take an educated guess, but it's just that - a guess. ;)

Otherwise, no, Telltale never said anything about or otherwise hinted an early January release.

• Why? He didn't say anything mean or false.

Also I'm wishing I could dislike MetallicaRules's post.

• What the hell did I do?

Also I'm wishing I could dislike MetallicaRules's post.

• Oops I meant JD's post. Really sorry lol...
    What a mistake I just did..

What the hell did I do?

• Maybe they can make more strong blocks rather than just a command block. A monster spawner maybe?

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator
    edited January 2016

I don't even think any of us mods predicted early Janurary since I remember everyone saying mid-late January would be the earliest bet due to Christmas holidays.

they said it'd be out in EARLY January Do you mean the posts where other volunteer Moderators and myself predicted a January release

• I was personally predicting mid-late January, but I got confused and typed early January because my mind was on what JD said - but, yeah, you have the right idea. I'll fix my earlier post.

HiroVoid posted: »

I don't even think any of us mods predicted early Janurary since I remember everyone saying mid-late January would be the earliest bet due to Christmas holidays.

• But, ya know what? I think Telltale might release a schedule for the Walking Dead Michonne. (I know, wrong thread, but while we're on the subject...) They want a "Tight schedule, and we haven't even got some news about that so, they might be saving it up for the holy schedule they might have in mind. It would really help keep our sanity I think. (maybe 1 EP. every 3 weeks for Mich.?)

But, yeah. I agree, I think Episode 5 should take its time, and release in mid Feburary. They need to end this on a high note. They're making some completely new adventure for our group, so they need to do this Right.

they said it'd be out in EARLY January No, they never said that, they said early 2016, that does not mean January. It will come out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.