Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Yeah, I thinking in the back of my mind that episode 5 is somehow going to be sunshine and rainbows. And I don't think it will be good for the episode. They really need to surprise me to get me involved in this new plot for the episode. The other stuff was good, but then it ended and I was like: "Uh, wh-what? I don't understand..."

MarteenPyro posted: »

Hopefully episode 5 won't have a "good" ending to finish up a great series, but we'll have to wait and see what the finale will be about

• Probably the first couple of days or week of February

• Oh man, I'm too excited!

OzzyUK posted: »

Job posted a minor tweet about episode 5 https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/689566292269920261

• Zombies don't exist

AronDracula posted: »

That's how they call zombies in The Walking Dead

• I'm just joking, what's your problem?

PCSomething posted: »

Zombies don't exist

• Can someone tell me what is the f 17 joke?

That is also a Wednesday.

• Lol why would you get an Alienware PC for something that doesn't even need anything to run?

JD1234550 posted: »

Here in my garage. got this new alien-ware computer. but ya know what I like more than the alien-ware. FOR TELLTALE TO RELEASE THE ******* 5

• I'll cry to death, Telltale has already done that for TWD S2, TWAU ( To which people are still debating, and I just think, how did Bigby go through the cab?) and TFBTL.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I kinda wish episode 5 would end with a cliffhanger, what if it would though...

• What Blind Sniper said below:

Feb 17th is an inside joke from people wanting Tales for the Borderlands Episode 2 to come out on that date last year; it's not a real date for this episode.

With very little news concerning the release of the episode and people growing impatient, people began predicting February 17th and it became a sort of forum joke concerning the release of any new episode.

Can someone tell me what is the f 17 joke?

• A Monster Spawner only spawn monsters, while a Command Block can Change from Day to Night or vice-versa, Can summon another Command Block, Can also summon Monsters, Can kill everyone instantly, Can be used to create a Wither Storm (Only on this game).

Maybe they can make more strong blocks rather than just a command block. A monster spawner maybe?

• Stop with f17, we all know it's Finns be f16

• *it's not Finn's. How did I make that error?

Stop with f17, we all know it's Finns be f16

• They already killed off the beloved pig Reuben... What more could they possibly do to hurt us so... Seriously so many go attached to that dang pig... It's not even funny (spoiler for those who haven't watched episode 4 yet or played it

I'll cry to death, Telltale has already done that for TWD S2, TWAU ( To which people are still debating, and I just think, how did Bigby go through the cab?) and TFBTL.

• k

Well I am out of "timeout"!!

• Now this is different...

NorthStars posted: »

http://totallegituser.deviantart.com/art/xboxone-new-updates-587086895 Nevermind I Got it

• Sorry, who's Finn?

And by the way, the February 17 is a joke by the community. We all wanted an episode of their series to release that day.

*it's not Finn's. How did I make that error?

• Can't wait for TWAU S2 being announced that day.

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay so, Im just saying but, February 17th is in 21 days. Im just saying.

• Late February is probably going to be it.

• F17

Late February is probably going to be it.

• Finn from the new Star Wars, I think

AChicken posted: »

Sorry, who's Finn? And by the way, the February 17 is a joke by the community. We all wanted an episode of their series to release that day.

• Don't forget about TFTBL S2

Pipas posted: »

Can't wait for TWAU S2 being announced that day.

• Hophelly February. 3020

• [Glances towards the bottom of the main post]

Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

Hophelly February. 3020

• What is that for

[Glances towards the bottom of the main post] Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2016

It means that if you post in this thread, we ask that you be a genuine fan of Minecraft: Story Mode. We don't want comments in this thread that are meant to be jokes about how some people don't like Minecraft: Story Mode, as they don't make for constructive discussion.

Imagine how you and others would feel if Walking Dead fans were discussing an episode on the Walking Dead board, and Minecraft fans all of a sudden invaded the board to make pointless off topic comments or jokes like this right in the middle of when you guys were trying to talk about Walking Dead:

• Telltale needs to make more E-rated games! M-rated Telltale games are dumb!
    • Why is Walking Dead at the top of the forums!?! That doesn't deserve to be there! Minecraft should be at the top instead because it's E-rated!
    • TELLTALE DELAYED MINECRAFT: STORY MODE SEASON 2 FOR MORE WALKING DEAD GARBAGE!?! HOW COULD THEY!?

...that would probably bother a lot of people, right? So, it doesn't really make it okay to do that here. Of course, you are allowed to dislike Minecraft and hold your own opinions about the game, but we ask that you not post those opinions in threads like these where people who like the game are trying to have their own discussions.

What is that for

• *hopefully

Hophelly February. 3020

• But why f 17?

What Blind Sniper said below: Feb 17th is an inside joke from people wanting Tales for the Borderlands Episode 2 to come out on that d

• Tftb wasnt sad, it was predictable

I'll cry to death, Telltale has already done that for TWD S2, TWAU ( To which people are still debating, and I just think, how did Bigby go through the cab?) and TFBTL.

• Sometime around Walking Dead: Season 2 or Wolf, I think, people started a meme in waiting threads that involved shortening down dates they hoped an episode would come out on into the first letter of a month's name and the date. In other words, F17 is February 17th.

But why f 17?

• Alot of mentally weird people only play M and T rated games, which is dumb.

It means that if you post in this thread, we ask that you be a genuine fan of Minecraft: Story Mode. We don't want comments in this thread t

• TRAITOR!

Finn from the new Star Wars, I think

• I'm just saying this now... I don't mind Lucas being in the order or him being leader of the ocelots... But for what Aiden did to Reuben... That's unforgivable... And I made it very clear to Aiden... I will get my vengance... With or without Lucas support

L-dog posted: »

So I'M Just Gonna start this saying Do You think Lukas will be in ep 5 or not?

• Has Episode 5 been released yet, cause I saw someone had the Trophies for it as well as the Platinum for Story Mode on PSNProfiles :x

• I didn't say it was sad, just that it had a cliffhanger.

Tftb wasnt sad, it was predictable

• that cliffhanger is no where as good as TWAU's.

I didn't say it was sad, just that it had a cliffhanger.

• Think it might have be an autocorrect of 'finna'.

AChicken posted: »

Sorry, who's Finn? And by the way, the February 17 is a joke by the community. We all wanted an episode of their series to release that day.

• Yeah it was autocorrect. Wrote gonna.

Flog61 posted: »

Think it might have be an autocorrect of 'finna'.

• No. On Xbox One, I've had all the achievements (or trophies) for every episode since day 1.

prink34320 posted: »

Has Episode 5 been released yet, cause I saw someone had the Trophies for it as well as the Platinum for Story Mode on PSNProfiles :x

• *Lukas *;Lukas Lol

Hodgeinator posted: »

I'm just saying this now... I don't mind Lucas being in the order or him being leader of the ocelots... But for what Aiden did to Reuben...

• ya know it wouldn't surprise me if tell-tale released MCSM ep 5 and Michonne's premiere on the same date.

watch it be on F17. if it is I'll laugh my *** off

Sign in to comment in this discussion.