Where is _____?

Sorry if someone made a discussion about this already, but does anyone have any idea where Soren went? Last time we saw him, he ran away before Jesse could even get inside the Wither Storm. Maybe he will be found in Order Up, but where do you guys think he might have gone?

Comments

• hes dead. or he will be.... :)

• Okay then.

NorthStars posted: »

hes dead. or he will be....

• he vanished back in to the building! it shows him running inside and ivor going after

Okay then.

• You'll never kill me! I'll prove my worthiness!

hes dead. or he will be....

• Ah, don't worry, guys! I just went to a party with beers and friends! I'll be back, do not worry.

enter image description here

• Perhaps.

MarteenPyro posted: »

You'll never kill me! I'll prove my worthiness!

• He is probably going to be the antagonist of the Finale.

• That would certainly be interesting.

AronDracula posted: »

He is probably going to be the antagonist of the Finale.

• But there is no beer in Minecraft... o.o

Ah, don't worry, guys! I just went to a party with beers and friends! I'll be back, do not worry.

• Yeah, but where did he go after?

he vanished back in to the building! it shows him running inside and ivor going after

• Oh, hohohohoh... Agh, hahahaha.... I certainly hope there is, because then I don't know what I just drank....

But there is no beer in Minecraft... o.o

• edited January 2016

he went back to his house to wait out the storm, what happens after that you will have to wait which is taking longer then usual

Yeah, but where did he go after?

• edited January 2016

soren might be evil... ITS MEAN...

i used a secret camera on sorens room and LOOK what i saw... ._.

THATS WHAT HE DONE ALL THE TIME. AFTER THE WITHERSTORM DEATH... AND HE TRANSFORMED INTO A PONY???????????? I CANT BELIVE IT... A HORSE GONNA BE EPISODE 5'S ENEMY....

• edited January 2016

That's from My Little Pony.................and besides,there are no ponies in Minecraft.......

(In a sarcastic tone):SORRY FOR RUINING YOUR SOREN FANFICTION!

(Seriously though,why do I have the feeling Soren's gonna die in sometime after/during Episode 5....)

guyalf1 posted: »

soren might be evil... ITS MEAN... i used a secret camera on sorens room and LOOK what i saw... ._. THATS WHAT HE DONE ALL THE TIM

• Likely a potion of..... (Help me out here,I'm an engineer,not a alchemist!)

Oh, hohohohoh... Agh, hahahaha.... I certainly hope there is, because then I don't know what I just drank....

• I don't care about soren ... maybe his dead hahaha (LOL)><

• He's probably off writing another song, something like:

We're Soren, flying, there's not a star in Nether that we can't reach...

• Someone converted a blowfish into a drink. Pure evil

Likely a potion of..... (Help me out here,I'm an engineer,not a alchemist!)

• Because he is a coward, or at least that's what I think him to be now

That's from My Little Pony.................and besides,there are no ponies in Minecraft....... (In a sarcastic tone):SORRY FOR RUINING YO

• Oh....THAT"S why he looks like he's about to throw up....wait, SOREN HERE'S A TRASH CAN!

Someone converted a blowfish into a drink. Pure evil

• TOOO LATE! plays the exorcist

I... I don't want to insert the gif here, because just by looking at it, I... play the exorcist with super enthusiasm

Oh....THAT"S why he looks like he's about to throw up....wait, SOREN HERE'S A TRASH CAN!

• If we're flying, so we're ordering free...

MMeister123 posted: »

He's probably off writing another song, something like: We're Soren, flying, there's not a star in Nether that we can't reach...

• Can you see us building, like a Storm that Ivor just can't control.

If we're flying, so we're ordering free...

• edited January 2016

Uh oh..... (Quickly backs away before vomit scene happens)

TOOO LATE! plays the exorcist I... I don't want to insert the gif here, because just by looking at it, I... play the exorcist with super enthusiasm

• It's too late Ellegaard! I'm sorry, my friend!

Oooh, my God! What is happening?!

Uh oh..... (Quickly backs away before vomit scene happens)

• Connected by a command block, ohhhh in our Wither Storm (Wither Storm).

Fighting 'til it makes us sick, so everyone can have amnesia.

Can you see us building, like a Storm that Ivor just can't control.

• Ugh..(Wipes vomit off armor) I need to go take a shower.....

It's too late Ellegaard! I'm sorry, my friend! Oooh, my God! What is happening?!

• IS THERE A DOC-Wait..that's not right....what are they called again?...oh yeah..... IS THERE A PRIEST IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!??????

Ugh..(Wipes vomit off armor) I need to go take a shower.....

• Odd Priest: Yes, my child! I am, and I'm here to guide you, to make this Devil inside this cool bearded man dissapear! Our God will help us, this bible---Soren throws up on him

Soren: I'm so sorry! Nothing can... stop this mon... --ster...

IS THERE A DOC-Wait..that's not right....what are they called again?...oh yeah..... IS THERE A PRIEST IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!??????

• edited January 2016

I need a lava shower after this! I even ruined my scarf... my beautiful charcoal gray scarf...

Ugh..(Wipes vomit off armor) I need to go take a shower.....

• We're breaking free! Soren, was lying. They didn't kill the Ender Dragon, you see. They were lying, so we're not happy.

Connected by a command block, ohhhh in our Wither Storm (Wither Storm). Fighting 'til it makes us sick, so everyone can have amnesia.

• Ooohhhh, we're not happy!

(Damn, after Soren's lil' Endermen song, this would've been a great duet - the Architect Song)

• I think it would be impossible to top his Enderman song, but thanks for jammin' anyway!

Ooohhhh, we're not happy! (Damn, after Soren's lil' Endermen song, this would've been a great duet - the Architect Song)

• Wouldn't a lava shower just make your scarf MORE Burnt?

I need a lava shower after this! I even ruined my scarf... my beautiful charcoal gray scarf...

• HI,SO SORRY, I'M ELLIE!!!

Odd Priest: Yes, my child! I am, and I'm here to guide you, to make this Devil inside this cool bearded man dissapear! Our God will help us, this bible---Soren throws up on him Soren: I'm so sorry! Nothing can... stop this mon... --ster...

• Sorry....I HAD to do it! ;)

HI,SO SORRY, I'M ELLIE!!!

• Jeez what has this conversation turned into lol

Wouldn't a lava shower just make your scarf MORE Burnt?

• Well, certainly not exorcism.

Jeez what has this conversation turned into lol

• I just want to get rid of this monster around my neck, I can't breath! Help me... I... I can see the light... I'm so scared...

Wouldn't a lava shower just make your scarf MORE Burnt?

• Don't mention it, I can totally see another couple o' songs in the finale though.

I think it would be impossible to top his Enderman song, but thanks for jammin' anyway!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.