Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Well, damn... No one can stop my father! I hope it runs in the blood... gets no scoped with a bow and an arrow Well, heck yeah! The bloodline! realizes how high he is... Oh, oh... falls down and dies by fall damage

NorthStars posted: »

I may of just known madeline for only a second, and marteen for years, but I will miss you all.... respawns ......................¯_(ツ)_/¯ There is no dying in this world of minecraft

• I don't have a problem, I'm just writing logic

AronDracula posted: »

I'm just joking, what's your problem?

• That's what telltale (and other games) always do.

prink34320 posted: »

I can guarantee you that I'm far from new to gaming, I just find it very strange that someone manages to get all the Achievements(Platinum T

• I'm talking about actually Achieving Trophies, not having the list of Trophies available, people shouldn't be able to automatically 100% an incomplete episode game.

That's what telltale (and other games) always do.

• I thought they were teenagers like 13 to 16

MarteenPyro posted: »

Early twenties, I guess. If you remember Gill had a beard (the majestic beard guy from the Ocelots), I don't think many teens can produce su

• wait. does that mean Rubens not dead!?

I may of just known madeline for only a second, and marteen for years, but I will miss you all.... respawns ......................¯_(ツ)_/¯ There is no dying in this world of minecraft

• For the first try of episode 1, I thought I'm choosing a face for an 8 years old.

JD1234550 posted: »

I thought they were teenagers like 13 to 16

• This wait is feeling unusually long for this game.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

respawn back to me son!

Well, damn... No one can stop my father! I hope it runs in the blood... gets no scoped with a bow and an arrow Well, heck yeah! The bloodline! realizes how high he is... Oh, oh... falls down and dies by fall damage

• Respawns I'll stay with you, dad! Woah, why am I so high? Like, no... No, naah, you know... Oh, my... Realizes he stands on the edge of a huge hill Well, damn... At least I'm still standing on it, I mean I'm sooo close to fall off agai---- Realizes there's nothing under his feet Whoa, I can fly-aaaahyyy! Return of the Fall Damage 2 Die Harder coming soon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO respawn back to me son!

• Well, I was one of those people who suffered during the Tales From The Borderlands waiting massacre of 2015 (Or was it 2014? I don't remember anymore.)

Undertale Genocide route's bosses is helping with the wait.

• the Tales From The Borderlands waiting massacre of 2015 (Or was it 2014? I don't remember anymore.)

It was a collaborative effort between 2 different years.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Well, I was one of those people who suffered during the Tales From The Borderlands waiting massacre of 2015 (Or was it 2014? I don't remember anymore.) Undertale Genocide route's bosses is helping with the wait.

• I don't think you can respawning in minecraft storymode and that you die when you die just like real life

wait. does that mean Rubens not dead!?

• edited February 2016

Undertale Genocide route's bosses is helping with the wait.

Have fun with fighting Sans. :P

RhysAndLee posted: »

Well, I was one of those people who suffered during the Tales From The Borderlands waiting massacre of 2015 (Or was it 2014? I don't remember anymore.) Undertale Genocide route's bosses is helping with the wait.

• u guys are right though i was patient just wrote it to see if they have any updates with it

Its almost feb and its still not out WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING I WANT EP 5 QUICK

• @Blind @Sniper I am predicticting maybe 1 or 2 weeks into march or maybe closing February at end of month. Probobaly not. Just guessing.

Episode 5 Release Date details beyond "Early 2016" have been announced, but taking various things into account, I'd predict a February 16th/23rd release date. As for news on the Vita release, Telltale has been quiet on details.

• I don't expect us to wait past February. The release schedule for other episodes has been very quick, and despite the somewhat long wait for Episode 5, I can't see them keeping people in the dark for too terribly long.

@Blind @Sniper I am predicticting maybe 1 or 2 weeks into march or maybe closing February at end of month. Probobaly not. Just guessing.

• There hasn't been any activity since we last checked, and they still don't have Episode 5 listed. However, I can't imagine we'll be waiting too long for the episode.

DefrelXxX posted: »

check steamdb https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=Minecraft:+Story+Mode+-+A+Telltale+Games+Series

• Here's something better. Make all the episodes at once, release every 3 months. That way not having to constantly tweak the software with the "latest and greatest", less testing over time using the same platform, same actors throughout, and fans will stay more interested.
    The reason I wait to buy the whole series now on sale instead of one episode at a time is because of not knowing when a new episode is coming out. Much greater enjoyment being able to play and replay all episode and all choices when they are all available at the same time. Lose interest in that when constantly having an unknown waiting time.

• But that's boring. Also a longer waiting time compared to now (The only episode taking over a month is episode 5).

Tccdan posted: »

Here's something better. Make all the episodes at once, release every 3 months. That way not having to constantly tweak the software with

• I think so too

I don't think you can respawning in minecraft storymode and that you die when you die just like real life

• = ooo Please come quicker! Its like 4 weeks away :D =

• Soren: sniff It's so great to see my two old friends to agree on something.... It's so beautiful!

I don't think you can respawning in minecraft storymode and that you die when you die just like real life

• It is possible that the new order will defeat the enderdragon. Because it flew away and then they will be the great heroes that defeated the enderdragon.(srry for my bad english)

Thread: Episode 5 When is Episode 5 coming out

• They probably would make this like Thrones episode 6.

I don't expect us to wait past February. The release schedule for other episodes has been very quick, and despite the somewhat long wait for Episode 5, I can't see them keeping people in the dark for too terribly long.

• So you want a rushed Episode instead of a Fully-Playable one? I mean, it may already be done, but if it is, it still needs to be rated before being released. Maybe in 1-2 weeks.

= ooo Please come quicker! Its like 4 weeks away =

• I just noticed that tell-tale hasn't said anything since January 27th

MimoDX2 posted: »

So you want a rushed Episode instead of a Fully-Playable one? I mean, it may already be done, but if it is, it still needs to be rated before being released. Maybe in 1-2 weeks.

• I would, except im still trying to barf up the money for it as we speak. :/

We need to stop asking questions. The time will come. But right now, just play something else like Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

• Probaly it will come out on the 18th to the 22nd

MMeister123 posted: »

Everyone is saying it's been over a month since episode 4, but look at it this way. In Minecraft time it has been almost eight years. Doesn't seem so long a wait now does it?

• Did I state I wanted that, I am willing to wait 4 weeks...

So you want a rushed Episode instead of a Fully-Playable one? I mean, it may already be done, but if it is, it still needs to be rated before being released. Maybe in 1-2 weeks.

• Also, I want to play a fully-playerable one.... now I SAID that I aam happy to wait 4 weeks hmm

• lol XD. and how much longer do we have to wait. its getting boring. I really hope that this episode is worth the wait >.<

Soren: sniff It's so great to see my two old friends to agree on something.... It's so beautiful!

• edited February 2016

Hey Guys! I was looking on YouTube if there were any updates on MCSM Episode 5, and I found a video with the episode 5 slide updated again!! Look!
    (Not my video by the way)

Episode 5 slide updated again!

• Hey michyxox, I know it is just a slide and it is talked about before, but it would be nice if you put a spoiler tag.

• Okay, I will! :)

Hey michyxox, I know it is just a slide and it is talked about before, but it would be nice if you put a spoiler tag.

• That's actually a fairly short amount of time compared to other games.

I just noticed that tell-tale hasn't said anything since January 27th

• Soren: That I don't know. Can't. Lost track of time, I was drinkin and drinkin.... Then... Alcohol... And, uh, I think I go to the bar I wanted to go. Or... Was I there before, nah probably not. smiles and walks off

lol XD. and how much longer do we have to wait. its getting boring. I really hope that this episode is worth the wait >.<

• edited February 2016

I wonder if Telltale is experimenting with making the longest episode possible and see how players reacts to that? :)

• Telltale doesn't think players want long episodes, so I wouldn't count on it. They try to shorten their episodes to around two hours to make their episodes feel like TV or cinema.

I wonder if Telltale is experimenting with making the longest episode possible and see how players reacts to that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.