Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Considering how fast other episodes came out, I bet we can expect a nice, awesome finale.

• Now i'm getting even more curious...

• I wonder why those updates are being released, since it's very clear that they weren't supposed to be released.

• I bet (and can tell) Jesse and Ivor are looking for soren.

MimoDX2 posted: »

I wonder why those updates are being released, since it's very clear that they weren't supposed to be released.

• I really hope so. it feels like forever and a day since episode 4.

Considering how fast other episodes came out, I bet we can expect a nice, awesome finale.

• If you ever played the Back to the future telltale sequel, you will realize that Minecraft Story mode is the very same.
    BTTF game was never a long game as well with 5 episodes as I recall.

I wonder if Telltale is experimenting with making the longest episode possible and see how players reacts to that?

• My best bet is that Ruben is resurrected and become the secret person when the New Orders of the Stone formed by Jesse.

Considering how fast other episodes came out, I bet we can expect a nice, awesome finale.

• Did anyone notice the creeper-like thing on the notebook? What could that be?

• edited February 2016

that could work as in minecraft if a pig is hit by lightning it becomes a zombie pigman. but it probably won't happen do Ruben's death is Jesse's drive.

xavierx posted: »

My best bet is that Ruben is resurrected and become the secret person when the New Orders of the Stone formed by Jesse.

• edited February 2016

To be honest if Reuben revives it would ruin the story. Yes, his death was sad and even made us cry, but reviving him would be just stupid in my opinion.

My best bet is that Ruben is resurrected and become the secret person when the New Orders of the Stone formed by Jesse.

• There's only two bosses... But good luck with Sans!

RhysAndLee posted: »

Well, I was one of those people who suffered during the Tales From The Borderlands waiting massacre of 2015 (Or was it 2014? I don't remember anymore.) Undertale Genocide route's bosses is helping with the wait.

• I agree with you 100% and like I said Rubens death is what will drive Jesse in this next episode. it will be his soul purpose for moving on.

• Maybe this island in the sky thing is a reference to Skyblock. http://www.minecraftmaps.com/survival-maps/skyblock

• I think this is supposed to show the cancelled Sky Realm. Maybe we'll get it in the real game soon!

lucariolu5 posted: »

Maybe this island in the sky thing is a reference to Skyblock. http://www.minecraftmaps.com/survival-maps/skyblock

• Wasn't that replaced with The End?

MMeister123 posted: »

I think this is supposed to show the cancelled Sky Realm. Maybe we'll get it in the real game soon!

• Good point, but I can still hope...

Wasn't that replaced with The End?

• What notebook?

Did anyone notice the creeper-like thing on the notebook? What could that be?

• The one in the picture linked in that tweet.

PCSomething posted: »

What notebook?

• Okay, there's a new slide for the finale for me. Doesn't explain much more for the episode, except that I know the plot won't be Titanic.

• he used a tool to unlock all locked achivement i used to use that tool now i dont and i wont post a link here as it violates the terms and services

prink34320 posted: »

I'm talking about actually Achieving Trophies, not having the list of Trophies available, people shouldn't be able to automatically 100% an incomplete episode game.

• What is it exactly?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Okay, there's a new slide for the finale for me. Doesn't explain much more for the episode, except that I know the plot won't be Titanic.

• Wow! I never even knew such a thing existed? I wonder if that's how some of those Level 100+ PlayStation Users got all their Trophies, not going to assume but it's possible.

he used a tool to unlock all locked achivement i used to use that tool now i dont and i wont post a link here as it violates the terms and services

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm guessing that it was just a random doodle by Eric :P

Did anyone notice the creeper-like thing on the notebook? What could that be?

• Ivor and Jesse are standing on a skyblock but now they're surprised/scared...? The only thing that changed is their pose.

ASaltLick posted: »

What is it exactly?

• Yeah, guess I'm just overthinking things. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm guessing that it was just a random doodle by Eric :P

• They are standing in their T-Shaped sprites,the photo is a glitch.The Episode picture is still a work-in-progress.

Ivor and Jesse are standing on a skyblock but now they're surprised/scared...? The only thing that changed is their pose.

• I wonder what this could mean for the season finale (other than Jesse and Ivor end up on a sky island).

They are standing in their T-Shaped sprites,the photo is a glitch.The Episode picture is still a work-in-progress.

• ya know MC:SM has brought so many new people into the world of tell-tale. and I kinda like that this isn't an M rated thing. in fact that was my worst fear, if tell-tale made this an M rated game it would NOT have gotten the attention it has.

• Uh... It feels weird when you are trying to imagine Minecraft as a M rated thing with blood, guts, mature themes e.t.c. I can't really imagine this as a M rated game... No, seriously! I just can't! :D

JD1234550 posted: »

ya know MC:SM has brought so many new people into the world of tell-tale. and I kinda like that this isn't an M rated thing. in fact that was my worst fear, if tell-tale made this an M rated game it would NOT have gotten the attention it has.

• I could...but I'd rather just speculate. :)

Abeille posted: »

Enhance? :P

• lol spoilers

• They are both looking for something. maybe the one that got away

I wonder what this could mean for the season finale (other than Jesse and Ivor end up on a sky island).

• srysly when is ep 5 coming out im posting this on THE 5TH OF FEBUARY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT BY THE 22ND OF JANUARY BUT IT WASNT

• Why do you think it should have been out by then? They never said it would be, plus January 22nd was a Friday, not a Tuesday.

bentdm posted: »

srysly when is ep 5 coming out im posting this on THE 5TH OF FEBUARY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT BY THE 22ND OF JANUARY BUT IT WASNT

• As dojo said, no one ever said January 22nd, so how you got that date is beyond me.

srysly when is ep 5 coming out im posting this on THE 5TH OF FEBUARY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT BY THE 22ND OF JANUARY BUT IT WASNT

• The episode has only been said "early 2016". Keep in mind Telltale had their holiday break which took a few weeks. It'll be out eventually.

• Agreed.

ya know MC:SM has brought so many new people into the world of tell-tale. and I kinda like that this isn't an M rated thing. in fact that was my worst fear, if tell-tale made this an M rated game it would NOT have gotten the attention it has.

• @MarteenPyro you could have added a spoiler. :(

Ivor and Jesse are standing on a skyblock but now they're surprised/scared...? The only thing that changed is their pose.

• Heheh, it was a reference to Fiona from Tales From the Borderlands.

enter image description here

I could...but I'd rather just speculate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.