Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• without a doubt it'll be out this month! hopefully F17.

The episode has only been said "early 2016". Keep in mind Telltale had their holiday break which took a few weeks. It'll be out eventually.

• I hope Episode 5 comes out soon, it's already Feburary

• One week ago they just updated their Image for Episode 5...
    it appears to be like Ivor and Jesse on a skyblock training

• maybe its a parkour training

One week ago they just updated their Image for Episode 5... it appears to be like Ivor and Jesse on a skyblock training

• Oh!
    Oops. ':)

Abeille posted: »

Heheh, it was a reference to Fiona from Tales From the Borderlands.

• Does anyone else think there will be a shipping option like in tftb ep 5? Male jesse: jesse x petra / olivia fem jesse: lukas or axel?

• Yes!! That was exactly what I was thinking! I reaaally hope so! I was thinking depending to what Person you go to the shipping happens, gender not mattering (SINCE I SHIP BOTH FEMALE JESSTRA AND LUKESSE) and if no shipping happens then Petra x Lukas happens.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think they will, there is no need for it as this game has had no romantic themes or hints in any episode unlike Tales from the Borderlands which had them from episode 1.

• Spoiler for what? It's just a slide, not the episode

@MarteenPyro you could have added a spoiler.

• I actually am surprised no made a Lukas x Petra thread yet. As for episode 5 I don't really know what will happen.

michyxox posted: »

Yes!! That was exactly what I was thinking! I reaaally hope so! I was thinking depending to what Person you go to the shipping happens, gend

• I think the episode 5 will start as the episode 1, Introducing the new order of the stone.

• That's a quite good guess. I agree

I think the episode 5 will start as the episode 1, Introducing the new order of the stone.

• It probably won't be F17 because it isn't a Tuesday.

JD1234550 posted: »

without a doubt it'll be out this month! hopefully F17.

• F17 is a forum joke made during the long wait for Tales from the Borderlands episode 2.

MimoDX2 posted: »

It probably won't be F17 because it isn't a Tuesday.

• That would be a really cool way for it to start out, I hope they do.

I think the episode 5 will start as the episode 1, Introducing the new order of the stone.

• because why would someone make a thread if it didnt envolve their character in love with one of them.

Catlover posted: »

I actually am surprised no made a Lukas x Petra thread yet. As for episode 5 I don't really know what will happen.

• No you are not that appears to be a mutant creeper in a minecraft mod! There are also mutant skeletons and zombies

lucariolu5 posted: »

Yeah, guess I'm just overthinking things.

• I do remember a thread on this but it didn't have enough support and it's lost in all the old discussions now

Catlover posted: »

I actually am surprised no made a Lukas x Petra thread yet. As for episode 5 I don't really know what will happen.

• edited February 2016

Anything's possible. :)

No you are not that appears to be a mutant creeper in a minecraft mod! There are also mutant skeletons and zombies

• Has the idea of Herobrine pop up yet?

• I've seen it in a few forums, but I don't think anyone was really serious.

victeldo posted: »

Has the idea of Herobrine pop up yet?

• ok but he might be in one of the many adventures with the new order

MMeister123 posted: »

I've seen it in a few forums, but I don't think anyone was really serious.

• He won't, the leastest we could get from Herobrine is a tiny easter egg.

victeldo posted: »

ok but he might be in one of the many adventures with the new order

• edited February 2016

Guys, one fact you dont know about herobrine is: He's the First Generation of Minecraft Virus (Before Entity 303 in 2013, if you dont know, google for it!), execute commands from hacker, and exploit your map. So HEROBRINE IS FIRST GENERATION OF MINECRAFT TROJAN VIRUS. He use Stealth Infection (Means no antivirus can detect and found him) and reacts when you play online. Probably targeting user who never updates Java Runtime. But i think because Minecraft Story Mode is using DLC he has no chance to hack it

He won't, the leastest we could get from Herobrine is a tiny easter egg.

• He's not a hack....... He doesn't exist. People proved he doesn't. He was a joke made by notch, Explains why in some of the updates it says -Removed herobrine. Its a joke :P

Guys, one fact you dont know about herobrine is: He's the First Generation of Minecraft Virus (Before Entity 303 in 2013, if you dont know,

• Probably a prediction based on past episode releases for Minecraft.

As dojo said, no one ever said January 22nd, so how you got that date is beyond me.

• edited February 2016

He doesn't exist, someone in a forum made him up, and Notch/Mojang treat him as a joke, he doesn't exist for real.

Guys, one fact you dont know about herobrine is: He's the First Generation of Minecraft Virus (Before Entity 303 in 2013, if you dont know,

• Link please?

One week ago they just updated their Image for Episode 5... it appears to be like Ivor and Jesse on a skyblock training

• edited February 2016

Maybe Telltale is gonna pull a Scott Cawthon move by releasing it tonight :P

(I put a spoiler tag here by mistake)

• no the 3rd reply to his comment

Spoiler for what? It's just a slide, not the episode

• I think I found that thread

I do remember a thread on this but it didn't have enough support and it's lost in all the old discussions now

• Dude, you need to keep of this forum if you dont want spoilers, its a forum for episode 5.

no the 3rd reply to his comment

• Herobrine did exist, but notch took him out of the game because he was too over powered. (because in cave game Herobrine was a mob.)

He doesn't exist, someone in a forum made him up, and Notch/Mojang treat him as a joke, he doesn't exist for real.

• To me, they're not in T-poses anymore. Maybe not everyone got that, but now I can imagine this slide as a final one.

They are standing in their T-Shaped sprites,the photo is a glitch.The Episode picture is still a work-in-progress.

• Just lost interest.

• In what? Mcstorymode

Just lost interest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.