Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Cool.

Just lost interest.

• Still no update news. What we did know is only screen update and secret person in the VO....

• Well, in anyway we're going to get Episode 5, so we just need to focus on other things and come back when there's more interesting news.

Still no update news. What we did know is only screen update and secret person in the VO....

• I dont have that slide with jesse and ivor in the form T on a skyblock (im on PC i bought it from steam)

• edited February 2016

Only PS4 and Xbox users have it. But it's not really important for now, it's incomplete anyway.

Hunterstil posted: »

I dont have that slide with jesse and ivor in the form T on a skyblock (im on PC i bought it from steam)

• i am kinda shocked that tell-tale hasn't said a word since january 21st. I wonder what they could be doing.

• They were still writing a time ago, i don't think it they are still writing it though, i think they're already programming the Episode.

JD1234550 posted: »

i am kinda shocked that tell-tale hasn't said a word since january 21st. I wonder what they could be doing.

• F17, right guys? :^)

• YUP!

F17HYPE

F17, right guys? :^)

• Ok fine you got me there

NorthStars posted: »

Dude, you need to keep of this forum if you dont want spoilers, its a forum for episode 5.

• Yah basically it will be the season 2 introduction I just hope they'll make the season pass cheap.

I think the episode 5 will start as the episode 1, Introducing the new order of the stone.

• Waiting is just way tooooo long. I almost exploded waiting for thrones episode 6 and now this....

Cool.

• Not to be that guy but he said cool not "why" ._.

Waiting is just way tooooo long. I almost exploded waiting for thrones episode 6 and now this....

• Minecraft story mode is one of 2 games in which I call "mind play games". I think of minecraft story mode and beyond 2 souls as "mind play games" because the effect of the choices you make influences you to play through all of the choices even after all the episodes are complete. This leads to the factor in which some call addiction to the game. I infact went through a point where I was obsessed with Beyond 2 Souls cause there was so much more to be told and no sequel was planned. When I found minecraft story mode, I knew this was another one of those games. It plays tricks on the mind to make u beileve that the game can never be fully finished. This may also be the reason why I've completed beyond 2 souls 3 times. I cannot wait for episode 5 of minecraft story mode and it upsets me that they decide a date and don't follow up on it. I have very few complaints on the "mind play games"but, one of them is that I have to fight against playing it (which really sucks cause I give in a lot of the time). So if you all are really this obsessed over the next episode, are willing to give up your sanity for it? What if they don't do a second season? Are you just gonna make the mistake and obsess over it like I did? I sometimes think back to when I obsessed over the other game and I realize it as a mistake because I had stayed up half the night wanting to sleep but the adrenaline pumped through my vains and the questions started to flow. The name "mind play games" I got as an idea of when I was in that state. My grandmother thought that I had played a mind tricking game that would brainwash me.... I later overcame it and I would hate to see it happen to anyone else. So if you are this obsessed over a game, I suggest you focus on something else for a while and later come back to it but for now, try and focus you mind somewhere else. Trust me, it's for the better.

• Just to be clear, Telltale never "Decided a date". Don't worry, they'll get around to it... so I'm sure you can find something else to do for the next, eh... let's say 2 weeks. It should be out by then.

Morganism posted: »

Minecraft story mode is one of 2 games in which I call "mind play games". I think of minecraft story mode and beyond 2 souls as "mind play g

• I'm not replying to him. I'm just saying why I lost interest.

Not to be that guy.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Not to be that guy but he said cool not "why" ._.

• Lol same, only going to care when I see a trailer

Just lost interest.

• I think it's going to be another 3 weeks

AChicken posted: »

Just to be clear, Telltale never "Decided a date". Don't worry, they'll get around to it... so I'm sure you can find something else to do for the next, eh... let's say 2 weeks. It should be out by then.

• Still no news, man, I'm so bored.

• Maybe tonight apears the trailer. Who knows?

AronDracula posted: »

Still no news, man, I'm so bored.

• ^Same

Lol same, only going to care when I see a trailer

• No, their game trailers always come out Thursday or Monday tonight.

Maybe tonight apears the trailer. Who knows?

• How much time did you wait for Thrones? Because here at Minecraft it hasn't even been 2 months, while for other games you have to wait more.

Waiting is just way tooooo long. I almost exploded waiting for thrones episode 6 and now this....

• The stupidity right here. The mob in cave game was just Steve. I have played cave game myself by going into the 'alpha' minecraft versions in the launcher. Herobrine was a prank from a forum, that later developed into a creepy pasta. Many fake encounters made the creepypasta popular, until mojang found out about it. Notch contributed to it by hinting herobrine was his dead brother. From there, herobrine just became a joke. Thats why in most updates it says, removed herobrine. Its just a joke. More info here: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Herobrine

JD1234550 posted: »

Herobrine did exist, but notch took him out of the game because he was too over powered. (because in cave game Herobrine was a mob.)

• I think the unique no-explored is the sky dimension(Pre-The End)
    Heres a imagem : http://goo.gl/8zLMRX

And in the Xbox One and PS4 Episode 5 Screenshot Jesse and Ivor are in a mini-sky Island.

In the End of Episode 4 the narrador says:
    "There are more worlds to explore"

The achivements have been removed from Steam...so they probably remake the story from start (of Episode 5)

This is only the first part...i cant search the another part ....sorry

• edited February 2016

It could, if it weren't for the fact that in 3 weeks, it's March 1st. (Day of posting this: 9 February)

EDIT: Sorry, I thought I was replying to a TWD Michonne Comment. Michonne was scheduled for February, Minecraft was for "Early 2016". Oops, whatever. Now anything can happen...

I think it's going to be another 3 weeks

• How do you know?

Yah basically it will be the season 2 introduction I just hope they'll make the season pass cheap.

• 4-5 months. And that fateful day of July 27th 2015...

MimoDX2 posted: »

How much time did you wait for Thrones? Because here at Minecraft it hasn't even been 2 months, while for other games you have to wait more.

• 'Leastest' is not a word.

He won't, the leastest we could get from Herobrine is a tiny easter egg.

• I'm sorry, english is not my native language

CunningFox posted: »

'Leastest' is not a word.

• Sooo, how's everybody over here holding up while waiting for the finale? Anybody resorted to cannibalism yet? o.o

• Game needs to end quick its boring.

• edited February 2016

That's a great comment there sir/madam. Really added to the discussion.

Game needs to end quick its boring.

• OMG telltales not dead! they said something, they really did. its off topic but michonne looks really hot. gonna play it for sure. and this means tell-tale is probably gonna release ep 5 of MC:SM. I'm so ecxited. :)

• YEP.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sooo, how's everybody over here holding up while waiting for the finale? Anybody resorted to cannibalism yet? o.o

• Alright, guys. Michonne has officially been given a release date. Why am I posting this here? Early 2016 - the first 2 months of the year. Middle 2016 - Autumn through winter Late 2016 - Spring and december. So, it will either come out this month or a total of 5 days of march for it to come out. Michonne was scheduled to come out the same time (I think) So we can expect it to come out this month.

• The episode has not been rated by rating boards yet, and an episode getting rated usually indicates the episode is around two or so weeks away (excluding Season Premieres; those get rated much earlier). I would expect a release around March 1st or possibly March 8th.

ASaltLick posted: »

Alright, guys. Michonne has officially been given a release date. Why am I posting this here? Early 2016 - the first 2 months of the year. M

• edited February 2016

No problem, it's just a habit of mine to point out mistakes. No offense.

I'm sorry, english is not my native language

• If I remember correctly. The walking dead season two episode 5, didn't got a classification, the episode got his classification later after the release.

The episode has not been rated by rating boards yet, and an episode getting rated usually indicates the episode is around two or so weeks aw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.