Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I try thanks.

That's a great comment there sir/madam. Really added to the discussion.

• Bigbst4tz4 made a video on a Minecraft Story Mode leaked image
    It seems kinda weird. Is this official?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2016

I don't remember if that was the case for that particular release, but such a thing has happened before. Ratings are good for general idea that a release is nearing, but they're not a foolproof method of determination of a release date. It's true that sometimes classification boards don't release things until near or on the day of release. It hasn't happened lately with Telltale's games but had happened when they were less popular, so it is possible.

If I remember correctly. The walking dead season two episode 5, didn't got a classification, the episode got his classification later after the release.

• edited February 2016

That looks like the scene when Jesses gang was training in the forest

• I consider that as news, actually BIG news, because that means 1. They finished writing the episode (Unless they write and animate at the same time) 2. It may come before march. This made my day.

• They had already finished writing and the animation will take most likely another 2 weeks, I wouldn't expect anything till LATE FEBRUARY or EARLY MARCH

Don't Quote me on this

MimoDX2 posted: »

They were still writing a time ago, i don't think it they are still writing it though, i think they're already programming the Episode.

• My Money I have Been saving is still there, For almost 2 months its been sitting there, Collecting Dust, -_-

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sooo, how's everybody over here holding up while waiting for the finale? Anybody resorted to cannibalism yet? o.o

• Nah, it got classified 6 days before the release.

If I remember correctly. The walking dead season two episode 5, didn't got a classification, the episode got his classification later after the release.

• By the way, if u guys think about it minecraft client is on 1.8.9, maybe they wanna release minecraft client 1.9 alongside with MCSM ep 5

• Nothing.

AronDracula posted: »

No, their game trailers always come out Thursday or Monday tonight.

• It's going to be big

NorthStars posted: »

Nothing.

• The first one doesn't seem legitimate but the second one is more likely with Soren p, what's fishy about it is that if the red armour is Olivia and Jesse is wearing Magnus' armour then Soren is looking at a different character!

• Nup, because will be too much for Mojang in a single day.

JoePTY posted: »

By the way, if u guys think about it minecraft client is on 1.8.9, maybe they wanna release minecraft client 1.9 alongside with MCSM ep 5

• This is boring waiting for 1 finale episode for about three months this is fucked up

• Thats too much

• I mean what if we wait for 6 months more

Thats too much

• I can't wait anymore

• Oh well, it seems there will be still quite a while to wait, The walking dead will come out in several weeks, then they will wait at least a few more weeks until people have played that. Still not like there is all that much to be excited for, episode 4 was the ending to the story. There wasnt any cliffhanger or anything, episode 5 seems like it will be something else entirely

This is boring waiting for 1 finale episode for about three months this is fucked up

I mean what if we wait for 6 months more

• Bro, Just hold on. don't give up now. YOU CAN'T GIVE UP NOW! it'll be out soon so hold on to your panties and think happy thoughts.

I can't wait anymore

• It seems like Minecraft; Story Mode finally got blessed by Telltale's Bless of Waiting. :)

• The first one is legitimate, if you replay the first bit of episode 1, you will not see that exact frame anywhere.

The first one doesn't seem legitimate but the second one is more likely with Soren p, what's fishy about it is that if the red armour is Olivia and Jesse is wearing Magnus' armour then Soren is looking at a different character!

• Ugh... I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!
    Now im waiting for 3 updates of minecraft...
    Minecraft story mode episode 5
    Minecraft pocket edition 0.14.0
    Minecraft 1.9 (computer edition)

• enter image description here

It hasn't even been 2 months.

I can't wait anymore

• They are working on it, can't you just accept that you're going to have the episode anyway?

Osaq218 posted: »

Ugh... I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! Now im waiting for 3 updates of minecraft... Minecraft story mode episode 5 Minecraft pocket edition 0.14.0 Minecraft 1.9 (computer edition)

• meanwhile I watch crafting dead :)

They are working on it, can't you just accept that you're going to have the episode anyway?

• MCPE 0.14.0 will be out soon as Mojang said: https://mojang.com/2016/02/minecraft-pocket-edition-windows-10-edition-beta-out-soon/ . So only 2 updates for us.

JD1234550 posted: »

meanwhile I watch crafting dead

• But the reason why the episodes come so quicly, I think is because Mojang (or I don`t know who anyone else) built the world of MCSM, so Telltale only had to do the animations. At the other games, telltale built everything in their program, and I think it takes a lot to do it.

MCPE 0.14.0 will be out soon as Mojang said: https://mojang.com/2016/02/minecraft-pocket-edition-windows-10-edition-beta-out-soon/ . So only 2 updates for us.

• Okay,

I can't wait anymore

• edited February 2016

Theres been a picture leaken in one of the scenes showing jesse aiming a sword on soren. And the order walking back to treehouse after reuben's funeral. Maybe a possible relase date soon. But maybe they will annouce after the walking dead michoone is relased.

• Wait longer, and you will be rewarded.

I can't wait anymore

• Where did you get the pic?

• I saw a video.. I cant give link now.

NorthStars posted: »

Where did you get the pic?

• Honestly, the least helpfull images were the ones leaked, why!?!

• But seriously, who got those pictures?

• edited February 2016

Do you mean this video? But it doesnt have any images of Jesse aiming a sword at Soren

guyalf1 posted: »

I saw a video.. I cant give link now.

• Wheres the image?

• I fell on the ground when i heard that pun. me: "AAAAAAAND i think petra forgot that the world is ending.WHO CARES LETS ALL SAY TERRIBLE PUNS WHILE THE WORLD ENDS!!!!!!!!! nope that would be PETRAfying OOOOOhhhhh"

IceKane posted: »

You mean, 'a-maze-d'?

• NOBODY CAN REPLACE RUEBEN

It would be good but, a lot of people wouldn't like this idea. Maybe Jesse gets a new pet at least.

• edited February 2016

Not this video... I think i saw on steam's minecraft:story mode's page but then it got removed... But one of the photos i told are in this video.

valnorth101 posted: »

Do you mean this video? But it doesnt have any images of Jesse aiming a sword at Soren

Sign in to comment in this discussion.