Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited February 2016

Both Owen (I think) and Lydia were in Episode 1 (and 4 in the crowd at the end) at Endercon announcing Gabriel, also Wikipedia isn't a great source since literally anyone can make and edit a wikipedia page.

Hana-san posted: »

I think the secret characters are ivy and owen or sigge or lydia :v (read Wikipedia :v)

• I'm no Devil! But i Really liked reuben. I wouldn't Be pissed of, If he comes back. It would take away the scene of EP. 4, But since it's a New Adventure....why not!

NorthStars posted: »

Those little devils are trying to convince them to respawn reuben! No!

• Clearly they have finished the recording session...

• I would assume, yes. Or At least they're near finishing. I'd expect, that the Episode Will Be rated Next week, the week after that will Be the "Info Week" with Screenshots And Maybe even a Trailer. (The trailer could also Release one day before Release)

Cuwwa posted: »

Clearly they have finished the recording session...

• Why do I feel like some Minecraft Youtuber is going to show up in episode 5?

• I hope not.

valnorth101 posted: »

Why do I feel like some Minecraft Youtuber is going to show up in episode 5?

• The game could have ended in 3 episodes. Combine episode 1 and 2 and cut episode 5

• It should be a major project that the last episode will be time consuming game who you think?

• yeah finally a news report after one month

• telltale games the best of all : D

• Ok so I read past articles and it originally had a release date at the begging of the month but had to be changed due to the various bug fixes update. If it where to come out next week or the week after then A: nobody is gonna play it due to the version 1.9 of minecraft being released B: it's not gonna be considered "early 2016" because it is gonna be March. So honestly, I love the game but I also want to know at least an idea of when it's gonna be released. Thanks to 1.9 coming out soon, minecraft story mode is gonna fall even farther on the charts cause everyone will be playing the REAL minecraft. So in telltale and mojangs best intrist, it probably still won't be released for a while.

• I think 1.9 And EP 5 can Both exist in the same Week, since Story Mode will probably take 1h 45min - 2h 30min. To play through.

Morganism posted: »

Ok so I read past articles and it originally had a release date at the begging of the month but had to be changed due to the various bug fix

• Minecraft forums in a gif

enter image description here

• 1.9 has already existed. Beta.

GSSalvador posted: »

I think 1.9 And EP 5 can Both exist in the same Week, since Story Mode will probably take 1h 45min - 2h 30min. To play through.

• Too true.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Minecraft forums in a gif

• Looks at Game of Thrones episode 6

CosmicSouls posted: »

Love how we went from two weeks to... how many months now?

• Too MCPE 0.14.0 .

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Minecraft forums in a gif

• The Ender Dragon might actually come in Story Mode but Reuben shouldn't have died in Episode 4 But I say it'll come out on the 29th

• I've Kind of been realizing Jesse and Petra have a strong connection in Story Mode I think they might kiss

• I'm Sure they would it's just like what's the point they would be out in the same week or day

GSSalvador posted: »

I think 1.9 And EP 5 can Both exist in the same Week, since Story Mode will probably take 1h 45min - 2h 30min. To play through.

• Of Course it's Been 2 months already!!

Clearly they have finished the recording session...

• edited February 2016

Even though we don't get any news for EP 5 today, today is still a big day for Minecraft since 1.9 is being released.

EDIT: Aw dang, they moved it to Monday -_-

• pls no

• I hope it happens

I've Kind of been realizing Jesse and Petra have a strong connection in Story Mode I think they might kiss

• edited February 2016

Jesse: Wait isn't that...

DanTDM: Hey everyone!

• I know We need Jetra instead of Lukesse

I hope it happens

• I just don't get it though...why 3 months usually it came out like every 2 weeks

• Because they took a Holiday break immediately after episode 4 was released. They probably didn't get back to the work until the end of January at the latest.

I just don't get it though...why 3 months usually it came out like every 2 weeks

• Maybe a trailer that day.

I'm Sure they would it's just like what's the point they would be out in the same week or day

• edited February 2016

Ohhh yeah exactly well Telltale Does need some breaks for all there hard work but This is just crazy I'm really excited

Because they took a Holiday break immediately after episode 4 was released. They probably didn't get back to the work until the end of January at the latest.

• Exactly it's just crazy that They gave info about their other games except Story Mode

Maybe a trailer that day.

• As far as we know, they started work on episode 5 January 19th, the longest wait we have had for an episode is 4 weeks. So add 4 weeks on to January 19th = F16. But no...

Add 1 more week = 23rd but that was michonnes release date

Add two more weeks so michonne has had it's moment = March 8th

(Maybe 15th)

Remember this is just an estimate.

• Ikr news is finally here so now we can find out more of what is happening throughout Story Mode

yeah finally a news report after one month

• I understand that but those were gonna be good release dates

As far as we know, they started work on episode 5 January 19th, the longest wait we have had for an episode is 4 weeks. So add 4 weeks on to

• If we have to wait past 15th March I might just give up waiting :(

• It's been long enough already. I'd give it 3 weeks tops.

If we have to wait past 15th March I might just give up waiting

• It has to be the 15th it just has to be Cuwwa you might be right about the 3 weeks thing but Diamond dragon it has to be the 15th

• Or the 29th

It's been long enough already. I'd give it 3 weeks tops.

• Patience is a virtue.

• I'm actually laughing because I remember I thought it would release mid/late January

It has to be the 15th it just has to be Cuwwa you might be right about the 3 weeks thing but Diamond dragon it has to be the 15th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.