Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Same I thought the same so I go for 15th :)

I'm actually laughing because I remember I thought it would release mid/late January

• I would be really surprised if we don't hear any more this week or next week.

• COME ON, I'M READY FOR IT! They've hyped this episode so much that they must have something really cool here and the pic of this episode seems fucking amazing. I can't focus on Michonne because I want this to get to the ending!

• Too true.

Smellmeh posted: »

Patience is a virtue.

• This next post will contain spoilers for the last episode of the walking dead. Thought I should warn ya.

ZillionJape posted: »

COME ON, I'M READY FOR IT! They've hyped this episode so much that they must have something really cool here and the pic of this episode seems fucking amazing. I can't focus on Michonne because I want this to get to the ending!

• edited February 2016

Richhone FINALLY EXISTS!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SO LONG!!!!!! THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!!!!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

This next post will contain spoilers for the last episode of the walking dead. Thought I should warn ya.

• edited February 2016

Rick and Michonne from the WD.

ASaltLick posted: »

Richonne?

• i think ep 5 will be released on 2016/3/1 or 2016/3/8

• edited February 2016

because both are a Tuesday

thanks for the heads up

i think ep 5 will be released on 2016/3/1 or 2016/3/8

• well they are human not every one is a 24/7 work all day machine

Ohhh yeah exactly well Telltale Does need some breaks for all there hard work but This is just crazy I'm really excited

• yeah and they didn't finish their break yet
    talk about feeling silly because I am feeling silly

Same I thought the same so I go for 15th

• I don't think they will make it happen but I like the idea

I know We need Jetra instead of Lukesse

• it has to be march 8th

Cuwwa posted: »

As far as we know, they started work on episode 5 January 19th, the longest wait we have had for an episode is 4 weeks. So add 4 weeks on to

• {fake rage} neeeeeeed gaaaaame to survive no game=no LIFE

Smellmeh posted: »

Patience is a virtue.

• only 7 time I did it 10 times but on different days

Just finished replaying minecraft story mode episode 4... FOR THE 7TH TIME!!! i know the whole episode off by heart. worrying...

• so who can decode this very secret message

MimoDX2 posted: »

Are those... ne-news? o_o

• edited February 2016

hmmm well we all miss reuben but the dead stay dead so I wouldn't mind if they keep him dead or respawn him

NorthStars posted: »

Those little devils are trying to convince them to respawn reuben! No!

• nuh we like mcsm so why not maybe they will even make season 2 and 3 and 4 all the way to infinite mwahahaha

but sure why shouldn't they make all the 5 episodes

The game could have ended in 3 episodes. Combine episode 1 and 2 and cut episode 5

• Those are Tuesdays.

because both are a Tuesday thanks for the heads up

• I don't even care about this 5th episode anymore.. Didn't really leave on much of any cliffhanger and we basically did all there is to do. I'll play it though 'cause I was bought all 5 episodes in a pack.

• what if soren makes a new command block and uses to make the enderdragon come back

MimoDX2 posted: »

He ceased to exist, the command block made him vanish, there is no way he is alive.

• episode 5 will most likely be about what happened to soren when he ran away

I don't think herobrine will be in episode 5. Because he is no longer part of minecraft so why would they include him in story mode?

• why would enderdragon come back because jesse destroyed the command block

I think that the endear dragon will come back because Jesse destroyed Soren's command block

• Only time will tell, but it's not impossible

Sean6150 posted: »

what if soren makes a new command block and uses to make the enderdragon come back

• YESSS YESSSS I AGREEEEEEEE I MADE THIS SONG

Jesse and petra standing on the sunset K I S S LOL

I don't think they will make it happen but I like the idea

• At the end of Episode 5, maybe a new threat will appear and it will end with someone dying and then cliffhanger. :P

Mr-Soybean posted: »

I don't even care about this 5th episode anymore.. Didn't really leave on much of any cliffhanger and we basically did all there is to do. I'll play it though 'cause I was bought all 5 episodes in a pack.

• I think Lukas and Petra is more possible to happen •_•

guyalf1 posted: »

YESSS YESSSS I AGREEEEEEEE I MADE THIS SONG Jesse and petra standing on the sunset K I S S LOL

• Well i guess while i wait for Episode 5, i could play the rest of the Sam And Max Series.

• Hey guys!

Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus) just said this:

" Keep an eye on the @telltalegames Twitter account - they'll have the official news when it's announced!"

What do u guys think?

Seems like it might come pretty soon!

• That's just a generic message saying to check Telltale's account for news instead of his, since he isn't a PR guy.

Hey guys! Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus) just said this: " Keep an eye on the @telltalegames Twitter account - they'll have the official news when it's announced!" What do u guys think? Seems like it might come pretty soon!

• Only 2? I don't know about you, but it seemed longer to me.

It's been two months. The longer wait is surprising, sure, but we've had worse.

• edited February 2016

Don't forget about TFTB Episode 2...

Looks at Game of Thrones episode 6

• Sorry I'm just over excited.

• Thread: When does episode 5 come out?

Hey does anyone know if episode five is still coming out and when it comes out.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 5 is due to release "early 2016" according to Telltale, no release dates have been announced yet but once they do all details will be posted in this thread.

Thread: When does episode 5 come out? Hey does anyone know if episode five is still coming out and when it comes out.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2016

Haha, bingo! I'm no official source for news. :)

That's just a generic message saying to check Telltale's account for news instead of his, since he isn't a PR guy.

• I assume it will be about 3 weeks then.

• No way the 8th. The division comes out That day

i think ep 5 will be released on 2016/3/1 or 2016/3/8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.