Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• 16th March I hope

I expect it to be 8th march

• i think soren will want to be a real hero and decide to bring the order back together and defeat the enderdragon

• We maybe even get it earlier

Rocked03 posted: »

16th March I hope

• There is actually a mod in minecraft where you can have like a million you tubers running around your world... Plz minecraft story mode... Plz don't... It just wouldn't fit in with the story at all and is just... It's just a big mess...

MimoDX2 posted: »

Jesse: Wait isn't that... DanTDM: Hey everyone!

• The Ender Dragon is DEAD. It'll not come back in any way!

Sean6150 posted: »

i think soren will want to be a real hero and decide to bring the order back together and defeat the enderdragon

• I have a good theory for episode 5 so have you seen the picture of Jesse and Ivor on what looks like Skyblock?? Well maybe the new order was sent to different mini games that are to do with their role in the order (if you're confused there is another theory that the new order is equivalent to the old one- for example: Jesse- Soren, Olivia- Ellegaard, Petra- Gabriel, Axel- Magnus and Lukas- Ivor) so maybe Jesse was sent to Skyblock, maybe Olivia was sent to some sort of red stone thing, Petra was sent to a survival games, Axel was sent to something to do with TNT and Lukas... I don't know because I don't think anyone knows what Ivor/Lukas' role in the Order of the Stone this is just a theory that I thought of it might not be true but I think it sounds pretty good :)

• Could this happen?:

March 1st - Episode rated

March 8th - trailer

March 15th - release

• Oops. clicked post twice

Cuwwa posted: »

Could this happen?: March 1st - Episode rated March 8th - trailer March 15th - release

• I think it is going to be released tomorrow

• Yea it probobaly wont show since the command block was destroyed and the enderdragon wasn't inside the command block and it was blinked out of existence.

• If it was released tomorrow we would have a trailer, ratings, and it would be crazy in this chat

I think it is going to be released tomorrow

• Yeah! 15th probably, maybe 22nd. Hopefully not April because where already a quarter of the way through the year.

If it was released tomorrow we would have a trailer, ratings, and it would be crazy in this chat

• No. Ep2 of mc sm didn't had.

If it was released tomorrow we would have a trailer, ratings, and it would be crazy in this chat

• I hope for the first few days that it is released people will put spoiler alert in their discussion because some people may not be so much updated about when it comes and it will ruin the ending for them.Also I have a theory for episode 5:It looks like they are somewhere up high like skyblock as Diamond Dragon said so it could be a lot of things because they had their hands open.I think that episode 5 will be released when minecraft 1.9 comes out so we can have a new portal in minecraft story mode and who knows if in mcsm they are going to go in that portal and have some adventures there while fighting new creatures?So that's my theory that Its going to be released when 1.9 comes out for the reasons above.

• EDIT:Also I support my theory because the narrator says:There are many more worlds than just this one.In minecraft you have the End and the Nether but in the minecraft 1.9 you have a new world.I hope that lightens up my theory a bit.

• I think there's going to Be a seperate Spoiler Thread, once the finale launched. Don't worry about Spoilers in this thread, the Mods can handle it. Hopefully...

• No new worlds in 1.9 Their will be a dream dimension at some point though!

Reuben posted: »

EDIT:Also I support my theory because the narrator says:There are many more worlds than just this one.In minecraft you have the End and the Nether but in the minecraft 1.9 you have a new world.I hope that lightens up my theory a bit.

• edited February 2016

dude did you not play the game? he said he just took it out of existance. this does not mean he is dead, rather the ender dragon can be brought back.

on top of that how do you think soren got it. It was most likely built. therefore someone (soren) can bring it back.

• Sorry i didn't meant world i meant dimension.So maybe that makes you understand better my theory and maybe the narrator by saying worlds meant dimensions but i hope that you get the point of my theory.

No new worlds in 1.9 Their will be a dream dimension at some point though!

• You're right there was separate spoiler threads for the other episodes so its possible that it can be a spoiler thread on episode 5.

GSSalvador posted: »

I think there's going to Be a seperate Spoiler Thread, once the finale launched. Don't worry about Spoilers in this thread, the Mods can handle it. Hopefully...

• Episode 2 was rated before being released, and got a trailer on the same day of the release of it.

No. Ep2 of mc sm didn't had.

• I know what you meant, but there are no knew dimensions in 1.9.

Sorry i didn't meant world i meant dimension.So maybe that makes you understand better my theory and maybe the narrator by saying worlds meant dimensions but i hope that you get the point of my theory.

• That's because it was made very quickly, episode 3,4 and 5 haven't been.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Episode 2 was rated before being released, and got a trailer on the same day of the release of it.

• edited February 2016

Looks like we will find out soon, but i doubt it.

Speaking of release, does anyone think Episode 5 will release on mobile first? Like what happened with Episode 4 being released on mobile first.

Could this happen?: March 1st - Episode rated March 8th - trailer March 15th - release

• You can access a new dimension or if it isn't a new dimension a new place when you kill the enderdragon

I know what you meant, but there are no knew dimensions in 1.9.

• in 1.9

You can access a new dimension or if it isn't a new dimension a new place when you kill the enderdragon

• Yeah it's the end cities. But they're in the end

in 1.9

• Nope. You must learn how command blocks work.

JD1234550 posted: »

dude did you not play the game? he said he just took it out of existance. this does not mean he is dead, rather the ender dragon can be brou

• 1.9 was released... That's what I seen on Mojang's Twitter

Yeah it's the end cities. But they're in the end

• I kind of like how 1.9 was released on leap day.

• That's what I'm talking about I didn't remember the name.Maybe if they kill the ender dragon they can go to the end cities and fight the new creatures or something.That was my theory.Hope you understood It :)

Yeah it's the end cities. But they're in the end

• Yes It should be already released by now

1.9 was released... That's what I seen on Mojang's Twitter

• has anyone else seen the achievements for episode 5? well... all 6 are the last 6 sentences that appear in the reeeeallllllly long poem thing after you defeat the ender dragon in minecraft

Ender Dragon battle anyone?

• what if a new command block was made and they brought it back somehow

Yea it probobaly wont show since the command block was destroyed and the enderdragon wasn't inside the command block and it was blinked out of existence.

• the command block is different from the one on minecraft

SpirosKarv posted: »

Nope. You must learn how command blocks work.

• I think it's related to Episode 5

enter link description here

And this, too

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.