Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• But most likely story mode because we've already been waiting long enough

That is entirely true. I'm personally predicting Minecraft, but it could go either way. We'll have to see. EDIT: Posted the wrong game, meant I was predicting Minecraft

• Lol!

That is entirely true. I'm personally predicting Minecraft, but it could go either way. We'll have to see. EDIT: Posted the wrong game, meant I was predicting Minecraft

• Yeah, I saw your response and realized I made a typo. I'm hoping for Minecraft too, as I agree the wait has gone on for quite a while.

Cuwwa posted: »

Lol!

• Yeah! Got confused for a moment! :)

Yeah, I saw your response and realized I made a typo. I'm hoping for Minecraft too, as I agree the wait has gone on for quite a while.

• edited March 2016

Wait a minute:

This gif comes from a clip of @Midnight.

@Midnight is hosted by Chris Hardwick.

Chris Hardwick was the voice of Vaughn.

Vaughn was a character in TFTBL.

Eric Stirpe was a writer for TFTBL Episodes 2 and 3

Do you know what this means? TFTBL Season 2 confirmed.

stirpicus posted: »

(that means Blind Sniper was right)

• You forgot how Episode 3 leads into Half Life 3: A Telltale Games Series. ;)

Wait a minute: This gif comes from a clip of @Midnight. @Midnight is hosted by Chris Hardwick. Chris Hardwick was the voice of Vaug

• how

SpirosKarv posted: »

Actually, with a lot of coding, you can make mobs obey you

• FINALLY WE GOT AN UPDATE ABOUT WHEN RATINGS WILL HAPPEN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! sorry

• edited March 2016

Is about time!

Edit: Looks like this episode will be more of a comedy episode instead of a intense episode, judging by Jonathan Stauder's tweet.

• Also Hype for Season 2!!

• Don't be so hyped for a Season 2, because it's highly unlikely that there's going to be one.

Also Hype for Season 2!!

• Unless at the end of Episode 5, They reveal Episode 1 of Season 2.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Don't be so hyped for a Season 2, because it's highly unlikely that there's going to be one.

• No chance to fight the dragon indeed it has been de-spawned with the command block you would need a command block to spawn it back and the only one we had was destroyed

No, I believe we won't.

• Maybe, but let's just not get our hopes too high.

Unless at the end of Episode 5, They reveal Episode 1 of Season 2.

• I guess Episode 5 might be the end... They said it was a 5 part story...

Maybe, but let's just not get our hopes too high.

• edited March 2016

Who said that?

EDIT: I thought you were saying that Episode 5 was a 5 part story, i misunderstood.

I guess Episode 5 might be the end... They said it was a 5 part story...

• Gordon Freeman: silence is a valid option.

You forgot how Episode 3 leads into Half Life 3: A Telltale Games Series.

• Can't wait, want to continue the story right now XD

• edited March 2016

ya'tink mon

PCSomething posted: »

He was sarcastic?

• Sorry but your comment doesn't use completely proper grammar so I don't understand

ya'tink mon

• Never laughed so hard? That statement turned me off now. All the hype and the pictures seem to hint this is the biggest and the most mysterious Episode, seriously, Telltale hyped this episode a bunch in December. If it's just a casual funny episode, I will be disappointed (not by much though, because it's Telltale).

• I doubt we will fight the Ender Dragon due to the end being flooded.

• Someone posted this earlier: He probably meant that it was so good, he was laughing. I think he meant it in a different way :P

ZillionJape posted: »

Never laughed so hard? That statement turned me off now. All the hype and the pictures seem to hint this is the biggest and the most mysteri

• To me it seems like the theme takes a 180 turn from the sadness of other episodes

• No drama? OMG, I would probably NOT enjoy it.

• Google it... Im not a command block master to do it :P

Sean6150 posted: »

how

• I don't want it also. I believe it will be a cheap way to make a storyline, especially since we already fought an even cooler boss!

• More like "Silence is the only option."

Bluebirdo posted: »

Gordon Freeman: silence is a valid option.

• edited March 2016

You know what, after Reuben's death, i think i had enough drama. But your opinion, and i respect it.

No drama? OMG, I would probably NOT enjoy it.

• Does anyone know how long it takes for an episode to be rated after it is teased?

• Often, 2-3 weeks, but that is not official nor is it ever a concrete guarantee.

Cuwwa posted: »

Does anyone know how long it takes for an episode to be rated after it is teased?

• So i have been thinking of Re-purchasing Minecraft Story Mode on the PS4. I know i have the game already on Steam, but ever since i downloaded Episode 2, the language changed into Portuguese. Which was alright at first because my 2nd language is Portuguese, so i was able to understand it. But when i got Episode 4, it changed into Spanish, and now im having trouble understanding it. I tried to fix it, but i can't fix it.

So when Episode 1 becomes free, im gonna Re-purchase the season pass on the PS4. What do you guys think?

• Have you already contacted Telltale Support about that?

Smellmeh posted: »

So i have been thinking of Re-purchasing Minecraft Story Mode on the PS4. I know i have the game already on Steam, but ever since i download

• Yep...But never got back with me.

Have you already contacted Telltale Support about that?

• Buy minecraft Story Mode on disc. The Season pass is bulit into the disc.

Yep...But never got back with me.

• There's a guide on the Steam Forums of how to change the language after the update of Episode 2, it actually works and helped me alot.

So i have been thinking of Re-purchasing Minecraft Story Mode on the PS4. I know i have the game already on Steam, but ever since i download

• Minecraft Storymode fans will damand it Season 2 will come I am certain

Who said that? EDIT: I thought you were saying that Episode 5 was a 5 part story, i misunderstood.

• People end up "demanding" a Season 2 of just about every Telltale game nowadays. :P

Tell that to people waiting for Season 2 of Wolf, Borderlands, etc.

Minecraft Storymode fans will damand it Season 2 will come I am certain

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Where's my Telltale Texas Hold'em 2!?

People end up "demanding" a Season 2 of just about every Telltale game nowadays. :P Tell that to people waiting for Season 2 of Wolf, Borderlands, etc.

• You can make mobs not attack you you can make them move with /tp but that's all I think you can do to controll mobs

Google it... Im not a command block master to do it :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.