Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited March 2016

If there was going to be a seson two I think they would not have included episode 5

Minecraft Storymode fans will damand it Season 2 will come I am certain

• Most Telltale Games have 5 Episodes per Season.

Sean6150 posted: »

If there was going to be a seson two I think they would not have included episode 5

• "funny episode" rip this confirms that reuben wont be resurrected

• English translation. you think man.

PCSomething posted: »

Sorry but your comment doesn't use completely proper grammar so I don't understand

• edited March 2016

He wasn't supposed to be resurrected though, i mean, what is the point of killing a character to later revive him? Especially when it's IMPOSSIBLE.

halopro900 posted: »

"funny episode" rip this confirms that reuben wont be resurrected

• There once was a character who defied these odds and S____ was her name, oh!

S - _ - _ - _ - _ (x3)

OH! And S____ was her name, oh!

MimoDX2 posted: »

He wasn't supposed to be resurrected though, i mean, what is the point of killing a character to later revive him? Especially when it's IMPOSSIBLE.

• god damnit

bigdogg0821 posted: »

There once was a character who defied these odds and S____ was her name, oh! S - _ - _ - _ - _ (x3) OH! And S____ was her name, oh!

• Maybe a trailer on thursday? pls....

• Sorry, but that's probably not going to happen. They would have hinted at us getting a trailer by now.

Maybe a trailer on thursday? pls....

• there was an in lore reason why she could resurrect tho.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

There once was a character who defied these odds and S____ was her name, oh! S - _ - _ - _ - _ (x3) OH! And S____ was her name, oh!

• Probably next Monday or Thursday...

Sorry, but that's probably not going to happen. They would have hinted at us getting a trailer by now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 5 hasn't been rated yet so a trailer releasing Monday or Tuesday is looking unlikely at the moment.

Cuwwa posted: »

Probably next Monday or Thursday...

• I don't think Reuben's death was sad, really. I really can't take these pixel models and voices seriously.

Just my opinion. Was a great episode overall.

• Do any of them have an episode that is not part of main storyline

Most Telltale Games have 5 Episodes per Season.

• I heard it doesn't work.

Buy minecraft Story Mode on disc. The Season pass is bulit into the disc.

• Finally they want to rate the episode, waiting one year since episode 4 is released for me feels like waiting 1 century... seriously this is the mysterious episode ever

• I do wonder whats taking tell-tale sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to get this episode done. then again anytime tell-tale does something like this, it usually results in an amazing episode. #hopefortomorrow

Finally they want to rate the episode, waiting one year since episode 4 is released for me feels like waiting 1 century... seriously this is the mysterious episode ever

• 2-3 Months = 1 Year = 1 Century wut?

Finally they want to rate the episode, waiting one year since episode 4 is released for me feels like waiting 1 century... seriously this is the mysterious episode ever

• Maybe they're planning more episodes?

2-3 Months = 1 Year = 1 Century wut?

• Link?

There's a guide on the Steam Forums of how to change the language after the update of Episode 2, it actually works and helped me alot.

• Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=543348020&searchtext=Language

• I think I know why it's taking so long...

Episodes 1-4 had already been worked out. But episode 5 focuses on a new story so they didn't think about it until episode 4.

• I had a dream about episode 5 and Petra had a twin sister...

• I had a dream about episode 5 where Jesse found a head then herobrine appeared...

???

I had a dream about episode 5 and Petra had a twin sister...

• Just found a tweet from Kevin Bruner

"So today went rather well!"

Probably nothing but he could mean either story mode or michonne or something else...

• woah...

Cuwwa posted: »

I had a dream about episode 5 where Jesse found a head then herobrine appeared... ???

• I use it for my XBOX and it works!
    Many others works.
    Those were previous issues that now have been fixed

Smellmeh posted: »

I heard it doesn't work.

• ps.
    The trailer will not relelease on Monday or Tuesday (partly because all our trailers are on Thursday), welp D: Those who run away live to fight another day qq

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 5 hasn't been rated yet so a trailer releasing Monday or Tuesday is looking unlikely at the moment.

• I heard March 4th for the release date

• It's not a Tuesday so no.

I heard March 4th for the release date

• 4th March is tomorrow, a friday, so it won't be coming there. It can only be from 15 to 22 march.

I heard March 4th for the release date

• He's a moderator, he should know that. He must of made a typo

ps. The trailer will not relelease on Monday or Tuesday (partly because all our trailers are on Thursday), welp Those who run away live to fight another day qq

• Thanks

4th March is tomorrow, a friday, so it won't be coming there. It can only be from 15 to 22 march.

• So the episode is going to be released (maybe) 12-25 march who knows? but this month for sure lets just hope that the episode will go fine :D

• Lets hope so. btw I went to my mcsm game on my xbox an for some reason when I went onto the episode select it said ep 5 was available, but when I clicked on it my xbox completely froze and the whole screen went white. my tv emitted an ear-splitting shriek just before all the power in my room and JUST my room went out. wtf happened.

So the episode is going to be released (maybe) 12-25 march who knows? but this month for sure lets just hope that the episode will go fine

• Its a glitch

JD1234550 posted: »

Lets hope so. btw I went to my mcsm game on my xbox an for some reason when I went onto the episode select it said ep 5 was available, but w

• Do not click it till YouTube videos on mcsm ep5 come out

Its a glitch

• idk man. glitches don't shut down power.

Its a glitch

• Dude mine works are u just trying to get free money or what?

Smellmeh posted: »

I heard it doesn't work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.