Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Get a camera and prove it

JD1234550 posted: »

idk man. glitches don't shut down power.

• THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

idk man. glitches don't shut down power.

• How is that even possible !!?

Tylerg823 posted: »

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Well I dreamed telltale added another main character and you could make it anyone you want

woah...

• Idk

How is that even possible !!?

• Oh ok.

I use it for my XBOX and it works! Many others works. Those were previous issues that now have been fixed

• GET A CAMERA AND PROVE IT!

Idk

• IT DOESENT POP UP AFTER THAT HAPPENS

Catlover posted: »

GET A CAMERA AND PROVE IT!

• I totally can't wait until Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 comes out

• I'm guessing we will be seing a trailer mid-march and the episode mid-late march. Just guessing

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 5 hasn't been rated yet so a trailer releasing Monday or Tuesday is looking unlikely at the moment.

• Ok

IT DOESENT POP UP AFTER THAT HAPPENS

• Telltale why

halopro900 posted: »

"funny episode" rip this confirms that reuben wont be resurrected

• A new threat sounds a lot like a 2nd season which I'm certain will NEVER be a thing.

Smellmeh posted: »

At the end of Episode 5, maybe a new threat will appear and it will end with someone dying and then cliffhanger. :P

• Nope. More complicated redstone/command block systems can be done but you have to have a lot of patience :P

Sean6150 posted: »

You can make mobs not attack you you can make them move with /tp but that's all I think you can do to controll mobs

• Dude that is super weird. like wut is goin on?

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Okay Something weird happened when i went to MCSM today It said the ussal (GRAMMAR) CHECKING FOR DLC And then it said LOADING DLC and then said ADDING CHOICES and when i checked choices there was nothing WTF HAPPENED?

• Yeah it sometime says downloading additional files for mcsm (I'm using a mobile device)

L-dog posted: »

Okay Something weird happened when i went to MCSM today It said the ussal (GRAMMAR) CHECKING FOR DLC And then it said LOADING DLC and then said ADDING CHOICES and when i checked choices there was nothing WTF HAPPENED?

• Kay KATLOVER

Catlover posted: »

Yeah it sometime says downloading additional files for mcsm (I'm using a mobile device)

• I believe it does that whenever you launch the game on an online connection, irregardless of whether or not new content is present. I would not look into it too much.

L-dog posted: »

Okay Something weird happened when i went to MCSM today It said the ussal (GRAMMAR) CHECKING FOR DLC And then it said LOADING DLC and then said ADDING CHOICES and when i checked choices there was nothing WTF HAPPENED?

• edited March 2016

Haven't been on the MC train but has this been confirmed yet? If not then here

enter image description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job tweeted that Episode 5 be arriving "later this month".

• Jeez, about time! :P

I'm glad to hear we'll be getting the episode soonish.

Job tweeted that Episode 5 be arriving "later this month". https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/706010656999247872

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It should hopefully be released "soon" :P

On another note i noticed that they have added the episode 5 depot to the Steam database but it's currently empty.

https://steamdb.info/app/376870/history/

Jeez, about time! :P I'm glad to hear we'll be getting the episode soonish.

• edited March 2016

Yes! HYPE! Two Telltale episodes in one month~

Job tweeted that Episode 5 be arriving "later this month". https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/706010656999247872

• Finally! I am getting excited for this mysterious last episode. :)

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

• I was playing on my steam, and then i seen a update started installing to minecraft - story mode. Well i gone to thier store page and then seen new 6 achivements with purple color (ivors color)? They didnt had name but except maybe for episode names soon?

• I play on Xbox and there's still no new achievements and on steam there is... And yes they are purple for me too

guyalf1 posted: »

I was playing on my steam, and then i seen a update started installing to minecraft - story mode. Well i gone to thier store page and then s

• Where are they purple?

guyalf1 posted: »

I was playing on my steam, and then i seen a update started installing to minecraft - story mode. Well i gone to thier store page and then s

• I just checked again... They aren't there anymore... O_o

ASaltLick posted: »

Where are they purple?

• Do u think we will have walking dead and minecraft story mode in the same day

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They won't release them on the same day but they could release them 1 week apart.

stitchfan08 posted: »

Do u think we will have walking dead and minecraft story mode in the same day

• Finally! Time for another TTG finale and end of another epic by TTG...
    Hope s2 arrives

HYPED

• What 'else'?

Cuwwa posted: »

Just found a tweet from Kevin Bruner "So today went rather well!" Probably nothing but he could mean either story mode or michonne or something else...

• WOOOOHOOOO THIS IS BEST MONTH FOR MINECRAFT!!! RELEASE 1.9 IS OUT, NOW EP5 IS GOING TO RELEASED!!! EXTREMELY HYPED MODE=true

• Yes maybe... who knows...

• I cannot wait to see what happens in the season finale. I KNOW that this episode will NOT disappoint.

• OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS COMING I JUST WONDER WHEN IT WILL ON THE SPECIFIC DATE. Yeah I felt like doing that on purpose lol!

Finally! I am getting excited for this mysterious last episode.

• truth will be very cool!

I cannot wait to see what happens in the season finale. I KNOW that this episode will NOT disappoint.

• Can't wait! Let's just hope the release date becomes more specific, probably will come with a trailer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.