The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Yes, actually I will change my vote because of missunderstanding it from the begining and realizing after re-reading and seeing Liquid post as well. ☺

[Convince Alex]

Lord_EAA posted: »

Thank you Anything else you want to comment on?

• Okay.

Mathea posted: »

Yes, actually I will change my vote because of missunderstanding it from the begining and realizing after re-reading and seeing Liquid post as well. ☺ [Convince Alex]

• [Convince Alex]

[Let her beat you]

Eden McCoy I just finished baking the pancakes when Alex woke up. She had Summer with her, who instantly ran up to me. I was always surpr

• Why the second one?

supersagig posted: »

[Convince Alex] [Let her beat you]

• I hope I can still vote. :P

Convince Alex, Fight back.

Great part as always. ^-^

Eden McCoy I just finished baking the pancakes when Alex woke up. She had Summer with her, who instantly ran up to me. I was always surpr

• BLUE!!!!! :)

Thanks for voting :D

blueneon posted: »

I hope I can still vote. :P Convince Alex, Fight back. Great part as always. ^-^

• No problem.

BLUE!!!!! Thanks for voting

• [Fight Back]

[Convince Alex]

if i can still vote

• Why not :)

Im glad you're here :D

igormp posted: »

[Fight Back] [Convince Alex] if i can still vote

• im glad im back and can see you guys again :)

Why not Im glad you're here

• Also. great story. it took me 3 hours to read all.I just cant stop reading. one of the best stories i read here. today sucked, but your story made things better. Really. thanks a lot :D. There's is space for one more teacher? if not, im okay,i dont want to bother you. Im just excited for coming back. now im like...
    my reaction while reading this

Why not Im glad you're here

• I could work one in but i might have to re write.

But.........private message me i think i could give you a......'special' offer.

Also. great story. it took me 3 hours to read all.I just cant stop reading. one of the best stories i read here. today sucked, but your stor

• Where is the new part? :-(

• :0

Sry. I just rencently discovered Mass Effect......and Dragón Age......and Witcher....

Ill find time to write soon. Sorry for making you wait so long :(.

Where is the new part? :-(

• Sorry again for the delay.

Ill try to post a Part this week :)

Where is the new part? :-(

• No problem, take your time, I know how those games can be time stealing... felt it myself :-)

Sorry again for the delay. Ill try to post a Part this week

• Really which one?

And thank you for understanding.

No problem, take your time, I know how those games can be time stealing... felt it myself :-)

• edited February 2016

It's fine man, life comes before writing.

Sorry again for the delay. Ill try to post a Part this week

• Dragon Age and Witcher.

Really which one? And thank you for understanding.

• Hi guys. I should give you an update on stuff.

First off i hope none of you were saddened by the wait. If you were im sorry. Next time parts start flowing i hope to not stop till we have a few good episodes in (can you believe the first one is only halfway done?). This last wait happened for a number of reasons.

First i recently had school and that took time away. Second i recently bought Witcher 2 and the entire Mass effect trilogy (which i almost have all the dlc for). And yesterday my copy of Dragón Age arrived......and im still in Mass Effect one.

The third reason is that this will be the part where i introduce the remaining submitted characters (minus one or two...exceptions which will appear in future eps). And suffice to say i have been nervous at my interpretation of one of them. Its only now that i have the confidence to do it.

So thats it guys. The story will start again soon. Hope you all have a good weekend.

Oh and by the way i plan on updating the thread and adding something i probably should have since the first place. So look forward to that. Anyway see you later :)

• edited February 2016

You're back :D !

Hi guys. I should give you an update on stuff. First off i hope none of you were saddened by the wait. If you were im sorry. Next time pa

• Hey, no problem ☺take your time

Hi guys. I should give you an update on stuff. First off i hope none of you were saddened by the wait. If you were im sorry. Next time pa

• :D

• Everyone please direct your attention to the top of the thread, right under the episode titles.

Yep i added a character list :). What do you guys think?

• Nice, will the actual students "level up" to college students or you will need some more characters for this group?

Everyone please direct your attention to the top of the thread, right under the episode titles. Yep i added a character list . What do you guys think?

• Nah this is another group. Last one to introduce. Adam mentions in his first Part that some kids in the local university got picked for this along with his class. I don't think ill need anyone but if you want feel free to add.

Nice, will the actual students "level up" to college students or you will need some more characters for this group?

• If you don't need anyone, then I understand :-) Will just wait for another parts though.

Nah this is another group. Last one to introduce. Adam mentions in his first Part that some kids in the local university got picked for this along with his class. I don't think ill need anyone but if you want feel free to add.

• This is very good, it gives a nice overview of the characters and it definitely makes it easier to keep track of all of them. Though, I have to ask, are all of these characters introduced already, or are some of them submitted characters who haven't been introduced yet? I looked through the list and there are a handful of names that I don't really recognize.

Everyone please direct your attention to the top of the thread, right under the episode titles. Yep i added a character list . What do you guys think?

• I only added characters who were introduced. They just haven't been mentioned alot. I'm betting you mean the members of Alpha squad and some of the scientists. In that case all the Alpha squad is in both of Nicks parts and the scientists appear in Emma Parts.

This is very good, it gives a nice overview of the characters and it definitely makes it easier to keep track of all of them. Though, I have

• Indeed, the characters I meant were a scientist and a member of Alpha squad, specifically Norman Laghdon and Rudolph Mervis. The other squad members and all of the other scientists sound familiar (or more than familiar in case of the scientists), but I can't recall these two.

I only added characters who were introduced. They just haven't been mentioned alot. I'm betting you mean the members of Alpha squad and some

• Great work as always

• Well Norman basically said 3 things and Rudolph was called by his nickname 'Merv'.

Indeed, the characters I meant were a scientist and a member of Alpha squad, specifically Norman Laghdon and Rudolph Mervis. The other squad

• I had to reread a few parts, but I remember them now. Thinking about it, I actually remembered Merv, it was his full name that kinda confused me :D

Well Norman basically said 3 things and Rudolph was called by his nickname 'Merv'.

Great work as always

• Hey guys its been a while. First off i want to once again apologize for the lack of parts in the last weeks. If i have luck i can post the next part today. If not then i send you guys this to make sure you guys know that this is 100% continuing soon.

• Ok guys here's an update. I have recently gotten back into writting. However it's not Prime yet (since i'm afraid my writting won't be as good after a long break unless i practice) its another secret project i'm working on which i plan on sharing with you guys if you're interasted. It should be done this weekend an after that Prime is up and going.

So basically, back to writting, secret project, might share, Prime comes back next week.

• This secret project has me intrigued. If you're willing to share it, then I'm gladly going to read it. Also, I'm excited for the next parts of Prime, I'm sure it's going to be awesome :)

Ok guys here's an update. I have recently gotten back into writting. However it's not Prime yet (since i'm afraid my writting won't be as go

• Share, share - made me curious.

Ok guys here's an update. I have recently gotten back into writting. However it's not Prime yet (since i'm afraid my writting won't be as go

• Great! And if you share the secret project, I'll definitely give it a read.

• Thank you Liquid, i hope you'll like it. And yes i hope it will be, i got big plans for Prime.....

This secret project has me intrigued. If you're willing to share it, then I'm gladly going to read it. Also, I'm excited for the next parts of Prime, I'm sure it's going to be awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.