Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Omg!I just read on Wikipedia that Ep 5 is coming out on 17 March!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2016

Wikipedia is not an accurate source, if Telltale didn't say it, it's not true. Plus that's a Thursday anyway.

Chris06 posted: »

Omg!I just read on Wikipedia that Ep 5 is coming out on 17 March!!

• You are right,anyway there is still a very little chance to be true.Guess we have to wait for the actual news from telltale to know the exact date.

• It said March 1st on Wikipedia too! So it's very inaccurate considering March 17th is a Thursday

dojo32161 posted: »

Wikipedia is not an accurate source, if Telltale didn't say it, it's not true. Plus that's a Thursday anyway.

• edited March 2016

It's doing it now! EDIT: still nothing though

L-dog posted: »

Kay KATLOVER

• maybe 22 march probably or 15 or 29 or 5th april soewhere there

• Just did some research:

Episode 2: release date teased same week it came out
    Episode 3: release date teased one week before it came out
    Episode 4: release date teased two weeks before it came out
    Episode 5: release date teased three weeks before it came out?

Just a theory...

• If that is true... I will cry because we've been waiting so long ;-; and we have to wait ANOTHER 3 WEEKS

Cuwwa posted: »

Just did some research: Episode 2: release date teased same week it came out Episode 3: release date teased one week before it came out

• probably not 3 weeks i was just speculating. i'd personally predict 1-2 weeks

If that is true... I will cry because we've been waiting so long ;-; and we have to wait ANOTHER 3 WEEKS

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2016

The rule to follow when looking at Wikipedia is to check the listed sources. Anyone can edit wikipedia, so they have to include sources when posting new information (see the numbers listed after information is posted - these are references, and you can see those reference links at the bottom of the wikipedia article).

If those sources don't contain information from interviews or press announcements, and especially if they don't have any references at all to back them up, then don't trust that information. The only information that you can trust is information straight from Telltale staff, either on these message boards, on their official Twitter or facebook pages, on their blog, or in interviews with major gaming sites (like IGN, Polygon, GameInformer, etc - but even then don't trust dates unless they have official statements - since even those sites have used guesswork to fill in the dates in their databases before).

Chris06 posted: »

Omg!I just read on Wikipedia that Ep 5 is coming out on 17 March!!

• Indeed. The Episode will be rated hopefully this week!
    I think there may be a trailer this Thursday!

Cuwwa posted: »

probably not 3 weeks i was just speculating. i'd personally predict 1-2 weeks

• Thursday Trailer?
    I mean the episode is about to be rated... hopefully this week?
    This "Early 2016" is well.... a little later than expected but sure, I'll be content!
    Don't Expect an episode release on Tuesday the 8th though because we haven't had many screenies yet...
    Well Take your Vote:
    15th
    22nd
    29th

• I'm curious why he feels nervous. Could the episode take a 180 from the series and be completely comedy driven? Guess we'll find out

New tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode writer): Not long now, you guys! #StoryMode Ep 5! So excited/nervous to see what everyone thinks of this one! Soooooooon!

• I think he just meant he was nervous in the same way most people are prior to doing something like giving a presentation or showing off something they made. I don't think he meant that as in he suspected that people would not like the episode, but rather in that he was nervous but in an excited way if that makes sense?

I'm curious why he feels nervous. Could the episode take a 180 from the series and be completely comedy driven? Guess we'll find out

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

I'm curious if they spent that much longer on the episode due to how people responded to Rueben? The rest of the episodes were pretty punctual, so it seems odd that they would change things up for this episode, regardless of whether or not this episode's story is self contained.

• He said soon! The word soon was used!

New tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode writer): Not long now, you guys! #StoryMode Ep 5! So excited/nervous to see what everyone thinks of this one! Soooooooon!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Let's add it to Telltale's "soon" tally! :P

enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

He said soon! The word soon was used!

• Definitely 22nd march, since it takes at least 2 weeks to a episode to be rated.

Thursday Trailer? I mean the episode is about to be rated... hopefully this week? This "Early 2016" is well.... a little later than expect

• Honestly, I feel the production for this episode took too long. Episode 4 didn't end on much of a cliffhanger and there wasn't much hype (positive, at least) for this game to begin with. I hope Episode 5 is good.

• If recent hints (as well as their straight up commitment to a schedule for Michonne) are any indication, that will hopefully stop for future titles.

Honestly, I feel the production for this episode took too long. Episode 4 didn't end on much of a cliffhanger and there wasn't much hype (positive, at least) for this game to begin with. I hope Episode 5 is good.

• edited March 2016

Cool ill be playing that.

So guys im quitting the community. Don't ask why, just reasons. I hope you guys understand. This is goodbye.

Edit: Im logging out now, Goodbye guys.

• Sorry to hear that, but I hope you had some good times here.

Smellmeh posted: »

Cool ill be playing that. So guys im quitting the community. Don't ask why, just reasons. I hope you guys understand. This is goodbye. Edit: Im logging out now, Goodbye guys.

• see ya later dude. live life with awesome in it. :) BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cool ill be playing that. So guys im quitting the community. Don't ask why, just reasons. I hope you guys understand. This is goodbye. Edit: Im logging out now, Goodbye guys.

• Darn dude, its so sad to hear that, but everyone will remember you i hope.

(?) Smellmeh will be remembered.

• edited March 2016

Ya i did, but i just have my reasons why im quitting. Glad you understand.

Sorry to hear that, but I hope you had some good times here.

• Bye! :)

JD1234550 posted: »

see ya later dude. live life with awesome in it. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• edited March 2016

Using your logic that'd mean its not the 22nd of March because the Episode would get rated on a Friday....
    Trailers = Thursday

29th February using your logic <3

MimoDX2 posted: »

Definitely 22nd march, since it takes at least 2 weeks to a episode to be rated.

• edited March 2016

Not everyone maybe, but thanks. :)

Darn dude, its so sad to hear that, but everyone will remember you i hope. (?) Smellmeh will be remembered.

• Also Stirpe (Episode Writer) said "NOT LONG NOW" :o This week trailer next week episode.

Definitely 22nd march, since it takes at least 2 weeks to a episode to be rated.

• GASP

He used the S word! D:

• edited March 2016

Maybe they rewrote the entire script for episode 5

If recent hints (as well as their straight up commitment to a schedule for Michonne) are any indication, that will hopefully stop for future titles.

• ?

Abeille posted: »

GASP He used the S word!

• Not long now.....You know what this means?!!!!

• ... It means that it's not long now??

AngelicTea posted: »

Not long now.....You know what this means?!!!!

• it has to be 8th march or 15th march

IT HAS TO BE

Indeed. The Episode will be rated hopefully this week! I think there may be a trailer this Thursday!

• it means that they will open the portal of episode 5

FINALLY

... It means that it's not long now??

• edited March 2016

guys its gonna come out this march not the next month because Eric said and I quote .Not long now, you guys! #StoryMode Ep 5! So excited/nervous to see what everyone thinks of this one! Soooooooon!

• maybe the command block is respawning and trying to hack into realty LOL

Catlover posted: »

Ok

• Just five words

Sign in to comment in this discussion.