Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• enter image description here
    Just checking in...is it here? Lol

AdamRoberts posted: »

Just five words

• this right can launch day 8 or 15 for the ep 1 haul in 14 and 2 for 27 and 3 for 24 and 4 in 22 of course will launch in 8 or 15!

it has to be 8th march or 15th march IT HAS TO BE

• It was just a guess...

Using your logic that'd mean its not the 22nd of March because the Episode would get rated on a Friday.... Trailers = Thursday 29th February using your logic

• Its sad to hear that someone is leaving the community.I know that he already left but I think Its sad because Its a very good community.I see a lot of people from here to other discussions as well.Its like a room.You visit one you leave to check on whats happening in the other room and you see some guys in the other room again.You can also have a lot of fun in here just reading and writing stuff because the community is very nice and kind and if you choose to play a TTG game and then get on the community and support (like MCSM) It will be like you live in a small town because in every discussion You go You'll see the same people that you saw somewhere else.Hope you guys understood my thought.

Smellmeh posted: »

Not everyone maybe, but thanks.

• Me waiting... Still... Waiting....I am still waiting

• [removed]

• I'm just astonished you got the name "Reuben". We all miss you!!!

Reuben posted: »

Its sad to hear that someone is leaving the community.I know that he already left but I think Its sad because Its a very good community.I se

• We could even get a trailer today or tomorrow!

guys its gonna come out this march not the next month because Eric said and I quote .Not long now, you guys! #StoryMode Ep 5! So excited/nervous to see what everyone thinks of this one! Soooooooon!

• I see you all guys are pretty much nervous about The Epic Episode 5! I Think It Will Be The Best Episode Between All Of The Others Because They Took So much time for this episode and it's the last episode (i love endings),(but good endings)!

• This is not relevant news but, EP5 PC got Encrypted on Steam DB.

• It seems to me like pretty big news!

MimoDX2 posted: »

This is not relevant news but, EP5 PC got Encrypted on Steam DB.

• Eric Stirpe put a tweet up saying he's proud of episode 5! Must be good!

• I don't know why I have this feeling it is going to be the return of the wither storm

ReubenFan posted: »

I see you all guys are pretty much nervous about The Epic Episode 5! I Think It Will Be The Best Episode Between All Of The Others Because They Took So much time for this episode and it's the last episode (i love endings),(but good endings)!

• edited March 2016

I completely understand. I joined not long ago, but I feel like a member of this massive worldwide family. I love coming on here because people support each other here, they give constructive criticism and they don't tear each other down, I guess what I am trying to say is we are a family!. and just like family, we support each other. I am so super happy to be in a community where we can talk freely about whatever the hell we want. and we don't criticize people for it.

THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT FAMILY! :)

Reuben posted: »

Its sad to hear that someone is leaving the community.I know that he already left but I think Its sad because Its a very good community.I se

• Hey. So I am doing monthly quotes now (the qoutes are from me :) ) hope you enjoy the March quote. :)

Quote from me. "Live life like there is no tomorrow, but dream like you will live forever."

• I hope you don't take offense, but irregardless isn't a word. You meant to say "regardless" I think. I just have a thing.

I'm curious if they spent that much longer on the episode due to how people responded to Rueben? The rest of the episodes were pretty punctu

• I hope you don't take offense, but irregardless isn't a word.

TOO LATE, I'M OFFENDED! ...Jokes aside, I fixed my post.

Bluebirdo posted: »

I hope you don't take offense, but irregardless isn't a word. You meant to say "regardless" I think. I just have a thing.

• Seems like big news!

• Sorry, but English is not my native language and people doesn't use that kind of bad grammar normally

English translation. you think man.

• @Bluebirdo You give me a feeling you're a phillipino. Because you act like my Phillipino friends

Bluebirdo posted: »

I hope you don't take offense, but irregardless isn't a word. You meant to say "regardless" I think. I just have a thing.

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

JD1234550 posted: »

Hey. So I am doing monthly quotes now (the qoutes are from me ) hope you enjoy the March quote. Quote from me. "Live life like there is no tomorrow, but dream like you will live forever."

• enter image description here
    Yeah i'm waitin

• any day now tell-tale. any day now.

• Idk!!

Dude that is super weird. like wut is goin on?

• Cant wait....

any day now tell-tale. any day now.

• "sponge bob and Patrick" WERE WAITING WERE WAITING

• Waiting the episode feels like waiting 1 century for me...

Tylerg823 posted: »

"sponge bob and Patrick" WERE WAITING WERE WAITING

• I know right

Waiting the episode feels like waiting 1 century for me...

• Maybe there will be a trailer tomorrow

• yeah. it seems that it'll be comin out soon.

Cuwwa posted: »

It seems to me like pretty big news!

• hopefortomorrow

Maybe there will be a trailer tomorrow

• Tomorrow is a Tuesday and on Tuesday's is when Telltale usually releases their trailers right?

hopefortomorrow

• edited March 2016

Let them work on it, do you want a small and shitty game or a large game with great writing?

Tylerg823 posted: »

"sponge bob and Patrick" WERE WAITING WERE WAITING

• What does this have to do with minecraft

Hey. So I am doing monthly quotes now (the qoutes are from me ) hope you enjoy the March quote. Quote from me. "Live life like there is no tomorrow, but dream like you will live forever."

• This isn't just cringe this is REAL CRINGE

• i think they will give us a trailer 8th and the episode 15th

this right can launch day 8 or 15 for the ep 1 haul in 14 and 2 for 27 and 3 for 24 and 4 in 22 of course will launch in 8 or 15!

• No, it's usually Monday or Thursday. I think we'll get a teaser about a trailer from job soon though...

Tomorrow is a Tuesday and on Tuesday's is when Telltale usually releases their trailers right?

• edited March 2016

This'll be the fandom when we finally get an exact release date on Minecraft's last episode this month XD

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.