Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Hey guys, let's please save the off topic animal pictures for other threads. Thanks!

• Yeah! Keep rushing it so we can get a 30 minutes episode to play :)

Tylerg823 posted: »

"sponge bob and Patrick" WERE WAITING WERE WAITING

• edited March 2016

This is kind of offensive... <:(

Lilacsbloom posted: »

This'll be the fandom when we finally get an exact release date on Minecraft's last episode this month XD enter link description here

• It is? ;_; but everybody always gets so excited when episodes are coming out! And that video's made me laugh so many times replaying it after Leo finally got his Oscar. It reminded me how everybody gets hyped when the new details get released before an episode, and the 'soons'. It's not intended to offend.

MimoDX2 posted: »

This is kind of offensive... <:(

• I was just kidding, that's exactly how i react to a new episode when it comes out (Eh... not really).

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It is? ;_; but everybody always gets so excited when episodes are coming out! And that video's made me laugh so many times replaying it afte

• Hahahaha

Hey guys, let's please save the off topic animal pictures for other threads. Thanks!

• Why is the time messed up btw?

Hahahaha

• edited March 2016

patiently waiting
    http://m.imgur.com/Z8gvnV2

• The fuck does this have to do with Minecraft?

• Thats what I'm talking about!!!

Hey guys, let's please save the off topic animal pictures for other threads. Thanks!

• Exactly!

Yeah! Keep rushing it so we can get a 30 minutes episode to play

• Well you just shared meaning you congratulated leo

I was just kidding, that's exactly how i react to a new episode when it comes out (Eh... not really).

• Because it's set to one time zone (don't know where)

Why is the time messed up btw?

• These forums go by the Pacific Timezone, which is the timezone where Telltale is located in.

Cuwwa posted: »

Because it's set to one time zone (don't know where)

• I didn't share anything .-.

Catlover posted: »

Well you just shared meaning you congratulated leo

• At least it's not occupying the screen.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

patiently waiting http://m.imgur.com/Z8gvnV2

• I meant liacsbloom

I didn't share anything .-.

• Then why did you reply to ME?

Catlover posted: »

I meant liacsbloom

• Sorry

Then why did you reply to ME?

• You guys can thank Great Lord Ted for this episode.

• Im more of a Zed guy

You guys can thank Great Lord Ted for this episode.

• oooooooooooooh. I have always wondered why that was.

These forums go by the Pacific Timezone, which is the timezone where Telltale is located in.

• Oh ok thanks guys

JD1234550 posted: »

oooooooooooooh. I have always wondered why that was.

• edited March 2016

Can't wait for next episode and then i imagine if Forge Client and Shaders is available for Story Mode....

Oh wait that's very IMPOSSIBLE :D

• In fact i heard that ep 5 is comming out in the 15 or 8 march

JD1234550 posted: »

yeah. it seems that it'll be comin out soon.

• I have a theory that the trailer might come out on the ninth. The update will have been exactly a mounth sense and by reading some other articles, everyone is saying that a trailer is set to come out soon. Well we already know Telltale has a strange definition of "Early" for the "early 2016" doesn't seem to be working out. Also guys, a big factor on why this is late is the release of minecraft 1.9, you gotta remember that mojang was working on that for longer. If it doesn't come out the ninth, am i the first to think that maybe it's the 19th? I mean 1.9 for regular minecraft could be issuing a clue! 1.9 - 19.

• It will mostly like not come out tomorrow, because it's a Wednesday, there hasn't been a lot of updates, and it hasn't been rated. The 22nd or the 29th are more likely.

Morganism posted: »

I have a theory that the trailer might come out on the ninth. The update will have been exactly a mounth sense and by reading some other art

• I'd classify "early 2016" as Q1- earlyQ2 2016. Soo... January to about early April at the latest? But we do know it is this month, I guess April is off my list!

Morganism posted: »

I have a theory that the trailer might come out on the ninth. The update will have been exactly a mounth sense and by reading some other art

• we are slowly but surely drifting away from early 2016

• PLEASE I STILL CRIED WITH REUBEN... (22/12/2015 - Ep4)

Ruben Dies Guys

• Ruben Dies Guys

I think people know that

Ruben Dies Guys

• Really? I didn't know...

Ruben Dies Guys

• I think either ep 5 will be rated or a trailer will be released tomorrow

• Any particular reason?

I think either ep 5 will be rated or a trailer will be released tomorrow

• I think it will apear on 10.

Any particular reason?

• edited March 2016

Trailer and Episode always released in tuesday. Maybe the trailer released in tuesday next week, or more

I think it will apear on 10.

• you should put a spoiler tag on it

ASaltLick posted: »

Really? I didn't know...

• edited March 2016

I think we know the release date is 15th or 21th

I mean it has been 3 months and early 2016 is from 1 to 3 so if they don give us episode 5 this month then they are very late

no offense to telltale but what were they thinking

making two games at once might be good for sales but not for dates

Trailer and Episode always released in tuesday. Maybe the trailer released in tuesday next week, or more

Sign in to comment in this discussion.