Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Wait a second...

we had waited 3 months to minecraft story mode...
    minecraft story mode have 18 letters
    3 members of the order (petra,oliva,axel) are jesses friend, 18/3 is 6
    which group have 6 members? THE BETTLES!
    it would end with adding 6 * 10/100. it counts 666.
    Its only mean one thing....

Ep 5 is illuminati confirmed

I think we know the release date is 15th or 21th I mean it has been 3 months and early 2016 is from 1 to 3 so if they don give us episode

• You know how telltale says each episode comes out 4-6 weeks after the previous one.

4-6 weeks telltale time= 3-5 months normal time

• edited March 2016

Oh yeah that's right it's not like episode 2, 3, and, 4 came out in less than a month each...Oh wait.

Episode 1 - October 13

Episode 2 - October 27th

Episode 3 - November 24th

Episode 4 - December 22nd

Episode 5 may be taking a longer time to come out, but this is still one of their fastest release schedules in a long time. Story Mode will be complete this month meaning that the series only took 6 months to come out compared to their other recent series that took anywhere between 9, 10, or even 11 months.

You know how telltale says each episode comes out 4-6 weeks after the previous one. 4-6 weeks telltale time= 3-5 months normal time

• I wonder why it's taking so long. Many members said, that the faster releases were due to the rather Simple Look/animations. That would mean, that this Episode is going to Be epic As fuck or Long As fuck. Atleast If that theory is true. Or because it's the First Time, they startet Developing an Episode Right When the previous one was released, And they released the previous ones faster, Because they released the Premiere much later, so Episodes 2+3 were already finished And Episode 4 was in mid-Developing.

• edited March 2016

What do you mean by that?? I'm kind of confused.

MimoDX2 posted: »

At least it's not occupying the screen.

• Dude, chill i meant it as joke not meant to be taken seriously. Chill

Oh yeah that's right it's not like episode 2, 3, and, 4 came out in less than a month each...Oh wait. Episode 1 - October 13 Episode 2

• I would assume it's because the episode wasn't yet fully complete or they've gone and made some changes to the episode itself. Usually when there's a delay Telltale are up to something.

GSSalvador posted: »

I wonder why it's taking so long. Many members said, that the faster releases were due to the rather Simple Look/animations. That would mean

• No Soren is not evil maybe he will want to be a real hero so he will bring back enderdragon to fight it

AronDracula posted: »

He might get revenge since the main members of the Order of the Stone are not heroes anymore.

• what. the. hell.

guyalf1 posted: »

Wait a second... we had waited 3 months to minecraft story mode... minecraft story mode have 18 letters 3 members of the order (petra,o

• 6 * 10/100 = 6 * 0.1 = 0.6 (not 666)

Wait a second... we had waited 3 months to minecraft story mode... minecraft story mode have 18 letters 3 members of the order (petra,o

• I think the episode eill release on M15 or 22

• Eric tweeted this yesterday, but I missed it earlier:

March 8th

• Again another Petra reference.

• Your picture fits perfectly becuase it's Ellegaard. "Know it all!" -Magnus

Rocked03 posted: »

6 * 10/100 = 6 * 0.1 = 0.6 (not 666)

• I GOT IT IM BAD AT MATH. but its still illuminati confirmed

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Your picture fits perfectly becuase it's Ellegaard. "Know it all!" -Magnus

• Why the release are so long? Guys they want to take a look on any loose bugs and crashfix, the longer it takes, the a-maze-ing gameplay you get
    Also i hope episode 5 come with the update for crashfix and bugfix...

Again another Petra reference.

• whhhhhat (mind blown away)

I GOT IT IM BAD AT MATH. but its still illuminati confirmed

• I can't freaking wait! I've played the old episodes over and over. please contact me when it comes out anybody

• (to the tune of do you wanna build a snow man) - do you wanna play a tell-tale game, oh wait we can't. because there is nothing new, I've played the others like five different times. it gets a little lonely, in my own bedroom, just watching the hours tick by tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock. do wanna play a tell-tale game, oh wait there's no new tell-tale game. okay bye.

Oh come on I know there in there, working real hard, making lots more new tell-tale game, I cannot wait for them to come. so as I wait here, in this empty room, just waiting for them to come! I will play my other tell-tale games, I will play my other tell-tale game. so I say, bye.

• Omg , are you kidding me Telltate ? For what i bought this game ? for wait 3 months for a episode ? srs ?

• edited March 2016

Wanna wait almost a year for one of their previous best episode from another game?

SCHLIRi posted: »

Omg , are you kidding me Telltate ? For what i bought this game ? for wait 3 months for a episode ? srs ?

• Considering how quickly the other episodes came out, and considering wait times for other games that have been longer than this, and since Telltale has already said the episode will be out this month, you really don't have reason to complain.

SCHLIRi posted: »

Omg , are you kidding me Telltate ? For what i bought this game ? for wait 3 months for a episode ? srs ?

• To be fair, I wouldn't say their complaints are entirely unreasonable. I mean, it's definitely not the end of the world for sure, but I personally think it would benefit Telltale to stick to making smaller changes in episodes that mostly refine and clarify their original message they wanted to convey with the story instead so that they can push a reasonable release schedule like they had for their older titles. As it is, with later series after Season 1, it seems like they tried to amp up the idea of making changes in live production to the next level, but got some of the wrong idea out of what made their changes to Season 1 effective in the first place.

Considering how quickly the other episodes came out, and considering wait times for other games that have been longer than this, and since Telltale has already said the episode will be out this month, you really don't have reason to complain.

• On tell tales support page I found this
    realese date is in late march

• Sean6150 posted: »

On tell tales support page I found this realese date is in late march

• If they want to stick to both release dates then either this or michonne has to come out within the week or two, so they can release them a bit apart

• That would mean, that this Episode is going to Be epic As fuck or Long As fuck. A

Telltale thinks people don't like or want episodes that are longer than a movie or a TV show episode, so I wouldn't count on that.

GSSalvador posted: »

I wonder why it's taking so long. Many members said, that the faster releases were due to the rather Simple Look/animations. That would mean

• I just wanna know what is considered LATE march to them. and I swear if it comes out on march 31st...bang... why tell-tale? why?

• The weeks of March 22nd or March 29 would be late March; Telltale first releases episodes on Tuesdays.

JD1234550 posted: »

I just wanna know what is considered LATE march to them. and I swear if it comes out on march 31st...bang... why tell-tale? why?

• and tell-tale is right. :)

That would mean, that this Episode is going to Be epic As fuck or Long As fuck. A Telltale thinks people don't like or want episodes that are longer than a movie or a TV show episode, so I wouldn't count on that.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

"Late March" will likely be the 29th.

I just wanna know what is considered LATE march to them. and I swear if it comes out on march 31st...bang... why tell-tale? why?

• I swear if it comes out on march 31st...bang...

...bang...???

• edited March 2016

Thread: Cant wait

It is driving me nuts waiting for a new episode. There is not only more time between episode 4 to episode 5 than there was between episode 1 - 4, but we are almost a month longer than that distance. I know many teams make up the process and episode 5 might not of had a full team until other episodes were done, but the anticipation is killing me. I really hope they update the time line to a definitive date than just saying its almost done. Its been almost done for more than a month now. I know moaning wont make it come out sooner. Though I hope it will atleast get them to say. "Relax we will have it available on 03/15/2016" or something like that in which I can stop constantly checking.

• edited March 2016

No fair.. they played it 200 times! let us play it once!!

• They are proboly beta testing it to make sure there are no bugs

No fair.. they played it 200 times! let us play it once!!

• So, the 15th, 22nd, or 29th.

Probably the 29th.

• I just watched a utube vid it said on wikipedia the release would be march 15th but we would have a trailer already https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minecraft:_Story_Mode#Episodes

Why the release are so long? Guys they want to take a look on any loose bugs and crashfix, the longer it takes, the a-maze-ing gameplay you get Also i hope episode 5 come with the update for crashfix and bugfix...

• Idk if its fake prob is but the date is a tuesday

I just watched a utube vid it said on wikipedia the release would be march 15th but we would have a trailer already https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minecraft:_Story_Mode#Episodes

• But Petra references are a-maze-ing

Again another Petra reference.

• Definitely not the 15th at this point! Telltale would have teased the episode directly by now, and we'd have screenshots or key art by now.

So, the 15th, 22nd, or 29th. Probably the 29th.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.