Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I wouldnt say that necessarily though, remember episode 2 was just kinda "AYYYYY WE'RE OUT!"

Definitely not the 15th at this point! Telltale would have teased the episode directly by now, and we'd have screenshots or key art by now.

• Shouldn't be long until the AU rating, huh? This is exciting!

Episode rated by New Zealand

• OMG U BROUGHT MY FAV MOVIE AND A SONG ABOUT TELLTALE OMG THX yea what I like Frozen dont judge me plz?

JD1234550 posted: »

(to the tune of do you wanna build a snow man) - do you wanna play a tell-tale game, oh wait we can't. because there is nothing new, I've pl

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That's a good sign for a March 22nd release, hopefully Michonne episode 2 also gets rated soon so that we definitely do get both episodes this month.

Episode rated by New Zealand

• If they release a trailer next week (kinda hoping for this week) then we'd be seeing the episode 5 days after the trailer (if it is on Thursday). Episode 4went this way and I think we'lo see the same structure of : hints then ratings then release then trailer.

• Maybe something to do with life.

AdamRoberts posted: »

What 'else'?

• Isnt it confirm that we ARE gettin both this month? :/

OzzyUK posted: »

That's a good sign for a March 22nd release, hopefully Michonne episode 2 also gets rated soon so that we definitely do get both episodes this month.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was starting to get sceptical that they would manage to release both in one month as the rating was running late and Telltale normally release episodes 2 weeks after the episode has been rated, normally ratings appear early in the week so it was starting to look like one episode could run slightly late but now it has been rated then Telltale will hopefully release both episode this month.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Isnt it confirm that we ARE gettin both this month?

• I think the episode will come out March 19

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It won't be released on the 19th as that is a Saturday and Telltale always release their games on a Tuesday, the only likely dates at the moment are March 22nd (which seems most likely now that there is a rating) and March 29th which could also happen.

Episode 2 of the Michonne mini series is also supposed to release this month so Story Mode episode 5 should hopefully release on the 22nd and Michonne should hopefully release on the 29th.

Sean6150 posted: »

I think the episode will come out March 19

• When do trailers usually come out

It won't be released on the 19th as that is a Saturday and Telltale always release their games on a Tuesday, the only likely dates at the mo

• On tale tale support page it says ep 5 will realease this month

I was starting to get sceptical that they would manage to release both in one month as the rating was running late and Telltale normally rel

• So let's release every episode of the season within a month or month and half, but wait let's make the finale over 3 months. Ok, TTG

• Whats weird is that this whole proccess of making the minecraft story mode episodes 1-5 it took 6months. Unless you count the first episode making from before.

• Tuesday, but your Tuesday predictions doesn't guarantee its right release date, they usually do that after rating session finished

When do trailers usually come out

• So I suppose that mean's we'll get Michonne ep 2 and MC:SM ep 5 in consecutive weeks?

If they manage to stick to their Michonne timeframe...

Definitely not the 15th at this point! Telltale would have teased the episode directly by now, and we'd have screenshots or key art by now.

• Trailers come on Thursdays, not Tuesdays, it happened only with Episode 2.

Tuesday, but your Tuesday predictions doesn't guarantee its right release date, they usually do that after rating session finished

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

I saw that and Job Stauffer who works at Telltale also tweeted that episode 5 will release late March.

Episode 2 of the Michonne mini series is also due to release in March according to the blog post but as we are slowly approaching the later weeks in March without much news or ratings i was getting worried that Michonne might slip into April, now that Story Mode episode 5 has been rated i hope that they can still release both games in the last 2 weeks of this month if Michonne gets rated within the next 2 weeks.

On tale tale support page it says ep 5 will realease this month

• (Sing to the tune let it go)
    Snow glows white on a mountaintop, not a footprint to be seen, a game of isolation, and look likes telltales the queen, they can't keep it in heaven knows they've tried, don't let them in don't let them see, be the good game your always meant to be, don't let release, don't have a sneak peek, don't let them know, well now they know, let it go, let it go, I'm one with the tell tale games, let it go, let it flo, I don't care what the critics or ratings say, let the wait stand firm, the ratings never bothered me anyway, it's crazy how some wait times, seem so very long, but it's not as long at all, the fan of MC:SM will be ok anyway

OMG U BROUGHT MY FAV MOVIE AND A SONG ABOUT TELLTALE OMG THX yea what I like Frozen dont judge me plz?

• So ep 5 was rated in New Zealand... Doesn't that mean it is basically rated everywhere? Sorry I'm not good with ratings and stuff

• I know it's unlikely but what if they didn't release a trailer. Hear me out, normally they will for everything they are developing but not much episode information has been teased at this point... Not to mention that they said the episode was mysterious and wouldn't be teased...

So what if they want to keep it all a secret like they have been doing for the last 3 months?

• So what if they want to keep it all a secret like they have been doing for the last 3 months?

People will mad because they dont receive any information and update for the episode

Cuwwa posted: »

I know it's unlikely but what if they didn't release a trailer. Hear me out, normally they will for everything they are developing but not m

• edited March 2016

the trailer could be released five seconds before ep 5

and I meant it

and this episode looks like likes it filled to the brim with jokes so if they give us a trailer they have to ruin a lotta of jokes

So what if they want to keep it all a secret like they have been doing for the last 3 months? People will mad because they dont receive any information and update for the episode

• GUYS an idea just hit my head what if the piggy comes back as zombie piggy man

• Yeah but they're find out for themselves because it would be released quicker.

So what if they want to keep it all a secret like they have been doing for the last 3 months? People will mad because they dont receive any information and update for the episode

• They were able to release a retail version, and 2 episodes in one month, everything's possible. To get a classification 6 days before it releases is kinda same thing too.

I was starting to get sceptical that they would manage to release both in one month as the rating was running late and Telltale normally rel

• No dude, he's not coming back, and he shouldn't. What's the purpose on killing him if he's ressurected?

GUYS an idea just hit my head what if the piggy comes back as zombie piggy man

• it would have to have been hit with lightning while it was alive for that to happen

• but it will ruin the story

it would have to have been hit with lightning while it was alive for that to happen

• Yeah that's great! And then we'll have to kill him because he is a MONSTER!

• His health was 0, he had no potions or food, so let's keep it that way.

• heheheh
    The **irony* of Ivor* <3

MimoDX2 posted: »

It was just a guess...

• Btw what "piggy" do you talking about?

His health was 0, he had no potions or food, so let's keep it that way.

• Reuben

Btw what "piggy" do you talking about?

• Anyone notice the image for mcstorymode on the telltale home page?

• i know that but maybe a flashback with reuben would be good

but it will ruin the story

• yeah

ASaltLick posted: »

Anyone notice the image for mcstorymode on the telltale home page?

• [removed]

• Yeah, nobody noticed it, thanks for telling us

ASaltLick posted: »

Anyone notice the image for mcstorymode on the telltale home page?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.