Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• enter image description here

Ummm i don't get it

• The chapters of the episode make it sound like its going to be serious but the creators say its the funniest episode so far....

• It possibly will, Minecraft Storymode is currently Telltale's most active series and most viewed at the current time.
    Major Events like a season finale rarely will come with an extra episode. Although I can say when we got Episode 2's Trailer G.O.T.'s Season Finale was released. However the chances are low because it hasn't been rated yet, generally after a rating its 1 - 3 weeks after release, I think they'll release in Aprill if it hasn't had any thing about ratings a very low chance.
    Surely by now they'd hinted a rating or even some parts if they completed it?

Anyways, back to my point MC:SM is a kids gaming series, they can't make kids wait too long before they just quit the game and forget about it

OzzyUK posted: »

I saw that and Job Stauffer who works at Telltale also tweeted that episode 5 will release late March. Episode 2 of the Michonne mini ser

• Telltale MC: SM trailers generally come out on a Thursday.
    Telltale always release any game on a Tuesday.

Sean6150 posted: »

When do trailers usually come out

• Dude! They just had a holiday break with broke into January's time.
    Also writing an episode that will most likely Cannon Season 2, if there is Season 2 for that matter.

Building the episode up is also a major stage in production so it may take over a few months for them to make the episode.
    Generally Telltale's games release at a 2 - 3 monthly bases so feel lucky.

So let's release every episode of the season within a month or month and half, but wait let's make the finale over 3 months. Ok, TTG

• Not weird at all actually, if your stating that MCSM Episode 1 took wayyy to long to be released, look they had to build everything, animate everything, pay for everything, write everything and actually figure out if its worth anything (it's worth alot).

Whats weird is that this whole proccess of making the minecraft story mode episodes 1-5 it took 6months. Unless you count the first episode making from before.

• Kind of, you see the ratings proccess is a little bit weird but generally that'd be a YES. But sometimes they get the episode rated by other companies too.
    However it is unlikely we'll see any other activity until the next tweet or news hinting a release

So ep 5 was rated in New Zealand... Doesn't that mean it is basically rated everywhere? Sorry I'm not good with ratings and stuff

• edited March 2016

Don't know if you noticed this or not but look at the directors.

• Ah... now i know why it's going to be so funny :P

• i noticed and i think the writers are different too

• Your right but sometimes they take 2 weeks but they took a Holiday break And I say this release date is March 25th

Whats weird is that this whole proccess of making the minecraft story mode episodes 1-5 it took 6months. Unless you count the first episode making from before.

• I'll miss that "lil Porker" so much RIP Reuben 9/15/15 - 12/22/15 I'll think of him always it won't be the same without him

Reuben

• Hopefully the game will end with all of the questions that are left answered. Dont want another game with cliffhanger and no season 2. :D

• What if the game ended with a cliffhanger that there was going to be a season 2? I would love that. XD I hope they do another season.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Hopefully the game will end with all of the questions that are left answered. Dont want another game with cliffhanger and no season 2.

• Reason why I think episode 5 will have the ender dragon = chapters of episode 5 are the last 6 lines of the long ending after you kill the ender dragon.

• March 25th = Friday which means no release.

Your right but sometimes they take 2 weeks but they took a Holiday break And I say this release date is March 25th

• I don't know what you are talking about. You mean the artwork with the wither storm and main characters?

ASaltLick posted: »

Anyone notice the image for mcstorymode on the telltale home page?

• SteamDB has been going crazy the last couple of days. Also episode 5 for Windows had been encrypted (not on macOS though)

• Oops lol I meant the 25th I think? Thanks for the reminder

March 25th = Friday which means no release.

• hopeforthe15th

• edited March 2016

I Think There will be A scene where their at Magnus's Funeral (depends on who you chose for the armor) and that scene will also tear me apart!

EDIT: I'm really freaking ticked off of Reubens death I'm just still grieving from it (kinda but I'm still PETRAfied

• Sorry, but I don't think the 15th is happening. Telltale would've showed us key art and screens, and we'd have more than one episode rating by now.

hopeforthe15th

• Well I Could Say the 29th I mean that's a reasonable date right?

Sorry, but I don't think the 15th is happening. Telltale would've showed us key art and screens, and we'd have more than one episode rating by now.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Yeah, the 22nd or the 29th are looking to be pretty reasonable dates. :)

Here's to hoping we also get Michonne this month as planned.

Well I Could Say the 29th I mean that's a reasonable date right?

• To Me the 22nd seems to feel like the trailer comes out

Yeah, the 22nd or the 29th are looking to be pretty reasonable dates. Here's to hoping we also get Michonne this month as planned.

• On Wikipedia, it says episode 5 is directed by Jason Latino and is written by Eric Stirpe. So something here seems off...

• it wasn't always that

I don't know what you are talking about. You mean the artwork with the wither storm and main characters?

• it's cool, that's why i translated it meant no disrespect.

PCSomething posted: »

Sorry, but English is not my native language and people doesn't use that kind of bad grammar normally

• END!!! I BEG YOU

• You're still saying the 25th...

Oops lol I meant the 25th I think? Thanks for the reminder

• edited March 2016

Wikipedia is not a very reliable source, try looking elsewere for information.
    Anyone can edit the Wikipedia page so its not reliable.

The source:
    http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/search-results.html?searchtype=title&text=Minecraft+Storymode
    Is more reliable by the fact because Telltale get their episode rated here.

ps. Wikipedia actually says Kevin Boyle

On Wikipedia, it says episode 5 is directed by Jason Latino and is written by Eric Stirpe. So something here seems off...

• Yes. It changed.

I don't know what you are talking about. You mean the artwork with the wither storm and main characters?

• Anyone can say anything on wikipedia. Trust official sources.

On Wikipedia, it says episode 5 is directed by Jason Latino and is written by Eric Stirpe. So something here seems off...

• Telltale fans will always "DEMAND" season 2, and there is a high chance after the games "season 2/3" will come MCSM again!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Hopefully the game will end with all of the questions that are left answered. Dont want another game with cliffhanger and no season 2.

• ^ Yes it has guys

Im like a thousand percent sure

• R.I.P Rueben
    rest in pork
    2015-2016

I'll miss that "lil Porker" so much RIP Reuben 9/15/15 - 12/22/15 I'll think of him always it won't be the same without him

• The Ender is dead and I don't think he is going to be back (and I don't want him to be back :P).

Cuwwa posted: »

Reason why I think episode 5 will have the ender dragon = chapters of episode 5 are the last 6 lines of the long ending after you kill the ender dragon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.