Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Oh. fixed

BeyondEnder posted: »

Grabing... You mean grabing not garbing.

• Um, well it's grabbing not grabing

Grabing... You mean grabing not garbing.

• soo lets guess what could happen in ep 5

my guess is they will go on adventures

• I think the ender dragon will respawn because the command block was destroyed and the new order will kill it

soo lets guess what could happen in ep 5 my guess is they will go on adventures

• If they follow Minecraft rules; Which they do, ender dragon is DEAD

Osaq218 posted: »

I think the ender dragon will respawn because the command block was destroyed and the new order will kill it

• Same thing

Um, well it's grabbing not grabing

• Sry meant to post somewhere else XD

Not really getting what u said right now sorry

• The hope that one day we will get a trailer of Ep. 5 from MC:SM fills me with determination.

• we will, just patience. they even still have no rating result from PEGI

The hope that one day we will get a trailer of Ep. 5 from MC:SM fills me with determination.

• Ufff, you don't get it. It is supposed to be Undertale reference.

we will, just patience. they even still have no rating result from PEGI

• Yes

? Well.... a Release 29th and Michonne 29th? That'd be weird, perhaps a trailer Tuesday? I don't know I am just confused xD? I know traile

• Well that joke is in Ruins. But I do like your Undyne spirit. I know a lot of Undertale fans, I've Met A Ton. Hopefully it will be released soon, a guy can Dreemurr. When it comes to this thread, I'm the best Comic, Sans exeption.

I am so sorry...

Ufff, you don't get it. It is supposed to be Undertale reference.

• Best comment ever 2016 10/10

MMeister123 posted: »

Well that joke is in Ruins. But I do like your Undyne spirit. I know a lot of Undertale fans, I've Met A Ton. Hopefully it will be released soon, a guy can Dreemurr. When it comes to this thread, I'm the best Comic, Sans exeption. I am so sorry...

• But you corrected him when.....you know what forget it.

Same thing

• edited March 2016

under tale is over-rated . EnderSlainer you get a star for not getting that reference.

we will, just patience. they even still have no rating result from PEGI

• edited March 2016

This EPISODE is overrated. This comment was a MEGAlovania amount of SALT. Are you scared of your Death by my glamour? Im gonna kill you with the SPEAR OF JUSTICE.

under tale is over-rated . EnderSlainer you get a star for not getting that reference.

• edited March 2016

bad tem

i put the halloween hack version because i like it more o-o

Ufff, you don't get it. It is supposed to be Undertale reference.

• edited March 2016

There are some exceptions to "following Minnecraft rules" Example, it ain't possible to touch the enderdragon egg, which Jesse did do in ep4, as the egg will teleport to a random location. Another example would be that Ghasts take 1 fireball hit to be killed and in episode 1, a ghast took two firball hit (Minecraft nerd :D). Either way, the Enderdragon can be revived in Minecraft 1.9.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

If they follow Minecraft rules; Which they do, ender dragon is DEAD

• Omg lool xD

Evanbrine posted: »

This EPISODE is overrated. This comment was a MEGAlovania amount of SALT. Are you scared of your Death by my glamour? Im gonna kill you with the SPEAR OF JUSTICE.

• Hope for two days ago

• All right so we should get news tomorrow

• True but we don't know if they are implementing 1.9 rules, thanks for the new information though!

• Now this is monday in my area. What date is it now in your location? just curious

All right so we should get news tomorrow

• It is Monday for me too

Now this is monday in my area. What date is it now in your location? just curious

• The hours of waiting(for the news in this case),pass much harder if you take count of them,and I do. :(

• edited March 2016

enter image description here

Evanbrine posted: »

• News = trailer? Trailers usually give release dates and job said it would be about the release.

• So we will probably get the exact release date tomorrow. ( I think it will come on thursday or tuesday with Michonne)

• Who ever plays minecraft would know that in 1.9 the ender dragon could be respawned if you have end crystals or if you craft them. There's also a possibility that they will play in the sky dimension which was removed from the early beta of minecraft but since it was legit in the game earlier then they might add it. Also there may be more to it that I didn't research yet.

• I am waiting for Tuesday wondering whether the trailer will be released on Tuesday?

• By the way, Kevin Bruner (@kevbru) put a tweet out about 2 weeks ago saying "I wonder how THIS world will try to kill us" does this confirm a new world / Sky dimension?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

I know we already know news is coming tomorrow but Telltale just posted an official tweet about the episode 5 announcement for tomorrow and they will also announce something about the future of the series.

• I'm not sure how to get a pic, but apparently there is going to be an announcement on "the future of the series" along with ep 5 news tomorrow. From Telltale's Twitter. If that means Season two, this is certainly not a series I expected a S2 for, but we'll see.

• Welp Season 2 confirmed...

• Tomorrow is Thursday isn't it

Chris06 posted: »

It is Monday for me too

• Hell yeah

Welp Season 2 confirmed...

• Wow I'm surprised they are already announcing anything about season 2 I thought maybe they would wait awhile for it to possibly be confirmed.

• ...woah, Season 2 hints?

• Mhh. I Don't Really desire a Second Season. But i should Play The finale First, before deciding. I could See a lot of people becoming Really pissed, that there will Be a New Season of Minecraft, But Not of Tales from the Borderlands. Well, we have to wait.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.