Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I actually believe it could be a Thursday, telltale would not appreciate having 2 games being released at once.
    Besides Trailers release on Thursdays why can't Minecraft Story mode have Thursdays?

Can't you see telltale WANTING to avoid two episodes at once... otherwise it might split their audience up. I don't know its just confusing!!!

I highly doubt Telltale is going to do a Thursday release. I would wait for news.

• You still didn't answer my question what's the E10 rating?

When an episode gets rated by different ratings boards, it's an indication that the episode is somewhat close to release. Some rating boards have already rated the episode, but we still need to wait for a few.

• o.0 VALNORTH..... is dat u who created that super cool OST channels.

Heheheheh right I agree

• You remove seasons of games when they no longer have any use to your avatar? You monster! Are their storytelling lives not good enough for you? Are they so insignificant?

One upside to this is that I can be lazy and keep Minecraft: Story Mode on my avatar for longer, instead of removing it once Season 1 ended.

• They don't write Episodes of a future season before finishing the actual season, and besides, we don't know if there's going to be any Season 2 or DLC.

Cuwwa posted: »

So THAT'S WHY IT'S TAKING SO LONG!!! They've been writing more episodes/ planning more episodes.

• E10 is Everbody 10 and older. It's an ESRB (American) rating.

You still didn't answer my question what's the E10 rating?

• Game of Thrones is an exception to this (they confirmed in the Season 2 interview that both seasons were written around each other), but you are right in that they usually don't!

MimoDX2 posted: »

They don't write Episodes of a future season before finishing the actual season, and besides, we don't know if there's going to be any Season 2 or DLC.

• I'm gonna guess the actual Minecraft game's gonna get an update to celebrate Story Mode's finale, maybe. Adding something from Story Mode that's not in the actual game without mods.

• It won't.

tintin1029 posted: »

I'm gonna guess the actual Minecraft game's gonna get an update to celebrate Story Mode's finale, maybe. Adding something from Story Mode that's not in the actual game without mods.

• You don't know that for sure.

PigBolt posted: »

It won't.

• Suddenly, 1.10 is released,

yeah i don't think so :P

tintin1029 posted: »

You don't know that for sure.

• I personally have no clue how minecraft updates work or what their scheduling is or whatever, but who knows.

I would much rather have this than another season, that's for sure.

Suddenly, 1.10 is released, yeah i don't think so :P

• They probably weren't so far ahead as to be writing future episodes, but rather, it is possible they held the fifth episode back to figure out how to tie the plot into whatever future Minecraft content we get from Telltale.

Cuwwa posted: »

So THAT'S WHY IT'S TAKING SO LONG!!! They've been writing more episodes/ planning more episodes.

• Hm, now I have to think which character each mod would be in the Avengers. And I really don't want to have to make Jennifer Black Widow.

Jennifer posted: »

Get the ban hammer ready!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

I call dibs on Iron Man... or maybe I could be Thor, but with the Crowd Control bat instead?

Hm, now I have to think which character each mod would be in the Avengers. And I really don't want to have to make Jennifer Black Widow.

• It has to be tomorrow, I just don't see them doing both Michonne and Minecraft on the same day.

Created a straw poll out of boredom When do you think Episode 5 will release?

• "They might look the same to the untrained eye, but that's a lie and so I say... I can't say it!"

Gary seems scary, but hes a swell guy... Sally dilly dallies, give credit, she tries.

• I'm no Minecraft hater by any means, but I think it'd be extremely disappointing to have a Minecraft season 2 before a Wolf among us season 2.

• The episode still isn't rated by PEGI. They'd really have to work a miracle, but I guess it could happen.

It has to be tomorrow, I just don't see them doing both Michonne and Minecraft on the same day.

• I still think it could be on a different day of the week, it's happened before.

It has to be tomorrow, I just don't see them doing both Michonne and Minecraft on the same day.

• Exciting! I hope a season 2 is announced. I had/have a feeling there would be one.

• Or Tales From the Borderlands Season 2

Flog61 posted: »

I'm no Minecraft hater by any means, but I think it'd be extremely disappointing to have a Minecraft season 2 before a Wolf among us season 2.

• edited March 2016

I almost completely forgot about Ep.5

Ep 5 & an announcement on the FUTURE of the series.

Season 2? Yaaaay?

I mean, it's not a bad game, it's pretty decent actually.
    But with all the mixed reception MCSM has received I have no clue if they would warrant another season.

Sure, there are other titles that I feel are more deserving of it but I'm not complaining, it's the only current Telltale game that my smaller siblings can actually play and they enjoy it. So why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• For some reason, typing the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ face requires you use two back slashes (\) instead of one for the left arm because of how the forum reads your text. Fixed it for you. :P

I almost completely forgot about Ep.5 Ep 5 & an announcement on the FUTURE of the series. Season 2? Yaaaay? I mean, it'

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Now that's a conscientious moderator!

For some reason, typing the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ face requires you use two back slashes (\) instead of one for the left arm because of how the forum reads your text. Fixed it for you. :P

• Uhh...Yeah, Thanks. I guess.

For some reason, typing the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ face requires you use two back slashes (\) instead of one for the left arm because of how the forum reads your text. Fixed it for you. :P

• I focus on the truly important matters here on this forum! ;)

stirpicus posted: »

Now that's a conscientious moderator!

• I could be...uh, Hawkeye? Nick Fury?

I call dibs on Iron Man... or maybe I could be Thor, but with the Crowd Control bat instead?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

You lucky bastard got his comment edited by Blind Sniper ;)

EDIT MINE TOO SENPAI BLIND SNIPER!

EDIT: Blind Sniper is benevolent to all!

EDIT: InGen was here too.

Uhh...Yeah, Thanks. I guess.

• If MCSM and GoT got a season 2 announcement this fast, I'm pretty sure that means a Tales season 2 is highly unlikely :I

• I want to like your comment but that like would support you instead of Ingen and Blind so...

Eryka posted: »

You lucky bastard got his comment edited by Blind Sniper EDIT MINE TOO SENPAI BLIND SNIPER! EDIT: Blind Sniper is benevolent to all! EDIT: InGen was here too.

• ErykaEryka Banned

He edited too ;)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I want to like your comment but that like would support you instead of Ingen and Blind so...

• It could also be something smaller like a single DLC episode or a mini-series. Time will tell...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If MCSM and GoT got a season 2 announcement this fast, I'm pretty sure that means a Tales season 2 is highly unlikely :I

• Something interesting just came to mind - I guess this will be what occupies our time in-between the end of Michonne and the premiere of Batman, assuming this is bigger than a DLC episode.

• Dammit Mods! <_<

ᴾˢ﹕ ᴵ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᶫˢ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵃᶰ ᵐᵉ⋅

Eryka posted: »

You lucky bastard got his comment edited by Blind Sniper EDIT MINE TOO SENPAI BLIND SNIPER! EDIT: Blind Sniper is benevolent to all! EDIT: InGen was here too.

• As far as i remember, EP4 wasn't rated by PEGI.

The episode still isn't rated by PEGI. They'd really have to work a miracle, but I guess it could happen.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

ᴾˢ﹕ ᴵ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᶫˢ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵃᶰ ᵐᵉ⋅

TOO LATE, YOU ARE PERMABANNED FOR NOT BEING MORE GRATEFUL THAT I FIXED YOUR SMILEY!

Dammit Mods! <_< ᴾˢ﹕ ᴵ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᶫˢ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵃᶰ ᵐᵉ⋅

• It was, but only like the day or so before release as freelancepolicefan pointed out a short while back.

As far as i remember, EP4 wasn't rated by PEGI.

• What can I say? I strive for excellence!

A role model all mods should follow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.